Part-Time Fan

^ hahaha to Blair's/Leighton's forehead...same arm too
Old 03-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Extreme Fan

You guys are so blind of course it's Raina Duh
Old 03-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertusernamehere (View Post)
Just to clear things up...Chuck still likes Raina right? I mean, if he did care more about her, then he wouldn't be so pissed at Dair making out
Yeah, if Chuck truly/supposedly loved Blair, he would understand how happy and content Blair is with Dan and be happy for her and let her have it instead of making her feel bad about it...I have a feeling Serena won't object tooooo much, I mean she made the observation that Blair seems really happy...it will cause awkwardness that's for sure
Old 03-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Where does the pink dress kiss takes place? I still can't figure it out.
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 03-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancashire_lass (View Post)
Is it wrong that I really hope Rufus was yanking Dan's chain in that scene? He's not completely stupid, after all, and we tend to assume our parents don't know what's going on with us, but it wouldn't surprise me at all given the hints that had been dropped if Rufus figured out the girl in question was Blair...
i just want someone to approve. so they can stop hiding and feeling ashamed. scratch that... they need to fight for their love! if they fight for it then they will OWN it.
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica
Old 03-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
Where does the pink dress kiss takes place? I still can't figure it out.
Spoiler:
Old 03-01-2011, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

That girl must be B.... I mean V is not as skinny as B and this girl is def tinier than V. It cant be anyone else coz who else has brown hair?

What scares me is, what if its a dream sequence or something like that?

Spoiler:

I'm more excited about seeing the continuation of teh kiss. How will they act afterwards? Thats all i want to know. Maybe they'll FEEL it and we will know it by the way they look at each other after the kiss and all but bcoz it scares them (coz obviously they just want NOT to feel anything. The idea is scary enough for them both) and bcoz they are both stubborn they'll lie and say "see? nothing". Which would fit with their dynamic. And it will be hilarious to watch them try to act like everything is cool.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Can you please add me, Dair is possibly the only couple I like in this messed up show
Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT .. love the title ..

Nada || LJ || Tumblr
Old 03-01-2011, 08:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luthien* (View Post)
I'm more excited about seeing the continuation of teh kiss. How will they act afterwards? Thats all i want to know. Maybe they'll FEEL it and we will know it by the way they look at each other after the kiss and all but bcoz it scares them (coz obviously they just want NOT to feel anything. The idea is scary enough for them both) and bcoz they are both stubborn they'll lie and say "see? nothing". Which would fit with their dynamic. And it will be hilarious to watch them try to act like everything is cool.
The first thought that popped into my head about the aftermath is that Chuck and Serena arrive before Dan and Blair can even start discussing what they felt and, in this way, they'll postpone the confrontation until (and that's my shipper's dream ) they kiss again.
About "where" the alleged second kiss takes place, don't know why but I immediately thought to an elevator...
Old 03-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionegio (View Post)
The first thought that popped into my head about the aftermath is that Chuck and Serena arrive before Dan and Blair can even start discussing what they felt and, in this way, they'll postpone the confrontation until (and that's my shipper's dream ) they kiss again.
About "where" the alleged second kiss takes place, don't know why but I immediately thought to an elevator...
I liked that!!! I think you're onto something. CS will interrupt the kiss and maybe bcoz of that they'll deny that it was something special.

About the possible second kiss. Im still not sure whether its a real kiss or a dream scene. But even if lets say its B's dream i wouldnt be dissapointed coz the fact that she is DREAMING OF KISSING DAN says a lot. She has feelings for Dan. Whether she keeps deny it or not.
Spoiler:
Old 03-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergana (View Post)
Can you please add me, Dair is possibly the only couple I like in this messed up show
Welcome to the thread.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Are people really wondering if that's Dan/Blair kissing when Blair is in the pink dress? It was pretty obvious to me the first time I saw the promo that it was DB kissing. The shaky camera movement that's used in it seems to be someone filming them kissing which is what Chuck will see on the mini dv player. So I don't think it's a dream either.

I'm just excited by the fact that in Blair's voiceover in the promo, she implies that kissing Dan changed her.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 03-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

I'll be happy with both ways. If its a dream then YAY for B dreaming of kissing D (must be one helluva kiss that makes her dream of more). If its real then YAY for the second kiss! WIN WIN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread