Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2014, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
^ we couldnt be more opposite if we TRIED bb
Hahaha.. I still love you!! If it helps I don't ship Stefan/Elena or Oliver/Laurel either I obviously don't hate them as much as I hate other couples.. but I am glad they are over and done with. Stefan deserves better then Elena and Oliver/Laurel are so done... so, so, so done
Old 08-30-2014, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Recent ones for me:

Emma/Neal (Once Upon a Time) - I just couldn't get past the fact that he ran away from her because he was too afraid of facing Daddy, and left her in jail for crimes he committed with her. The fact that he accepted the horrible excuse of "for her own good" was disgusting. Nothing about them was anything close to true love. Emma deserves the kind of love her parents share.

Skye/Ward (Agents of Shield) - Right from the pilot they felt so forced - it was obvious to me the show was planning on making them romantic, but I didn't feel they had any chemistry together. And now, after what we've learned about him...... I like her too much to want her with him.

~Kat
Old 08-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^I agree about Ward/Skye. Before they made him bad I wasn't feeling them. The only people that I feel have chemistry with each other on that show are Trip/Simmons and Coulson/May. I don't think Ward and Skye have any chemistry and after everything he did to the entire team, being fine with killing them all, and trying to kill Fitz and Simmons (possibly disabling Fitz somehow) I don't get why anyone would still want her with that psycho. Ward is irredeemable and I hope they don't try to force some bs redemption, it wouldn't be believable.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Ste/Doug Everything about them was so rushed. Ste was rushing into a relationship with Doug because he wanted to prove to himself that he could be with someone better than Brendan and that he was over Brendan. Doug was rushing into a marriage with Ste so he could prove to himself that he was better than Brendan. Really, it all came down to proving something. Was there genuine love there? I think so. But I dont think it was enough in the end. Doug was always going to be Ste's second choice and he knew that. Ste settled for Doug because it was the safer option and Doug let him.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jackie/Fez
Dawson/Joey romantically.
I am an original”
Old 08-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=TheCheshireKitten;77757899]Recent ones for me:

Emma/Neal (Once Upon a Time) - I just couldn't get past the fact that he ran away from her because he was too afraid of facing Daddy, and left her in jail for crimes he committed with her. The fact that he accepted the horrible excuse of "for her own good" was disgusting. Nothing about them was anything close to true love. Emma deserves the kind of love her parents share.

word. Plus he didn't believe in her lie detector the one thing she prided herself on
Old 08-31-2014, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Xander/Willow (BtVS) - I adore their friendship to the moon and back, but romantically? Something I wish I could erase from my memory. She crushed on him for years and he never saw her that way, then all of a sudden he develops insta feelings for her after seeing her in a nice dress, when they're both in committed relationships? Ugh, no thank you. Clearly just done to create needless drama between W/O and X/C. It was forced and the romantic chemistry was zero. Thankfully it didn't last very long, BtVS was above silly love triangles like this.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
Xander/Willow (BtVS) - I adore their friendship to the moon and back, but romantically? Something I wish I could erase from my memory. She crushed on him for years and he never saw her that way, then all of a sudden he develops insta feelings for her after seeing her in a nice dress, when they're both in committed relationships? Ugh, no thank you. Clearly just done to create needless drama between W/O and X/C. It was forced and the romantic chemistry was zero. Thankfully it didn't last very long, BtVS was above silly love triangles like this.
I hated them So much.

I loved Cander a lot and this was the start of my dislike which is now complete hate for both Xander and Willow as characters. I thought Oz/Willow were sweet but never shipped them.

Now looking back Xander never got over his Buffy infatuation. So I dislike Cander. He never deserved her or Anya honestly.

Willow never deserved Oz or Tara.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-31-2014, 05:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
^^^I agree about Ward/Skye. Before they made him bad I wasn't feeling them. The only people that I feel have chemistry with each other on that show are Trip/Simmons and Coulson/May. I don't think Ward and Skye have any chemistry and after everything he did to the entire team, being fine with killing them all, and trying to kill Fitz and Simmons (possibly disabling Fitz somehow) I don't get why anyone would still want her with that psycho. Ward is irredeemable and I hope they don't try to force some bs redemption, it wouldn't be believable.

I have this horrible feeling the writers are going to try to make him like Bucky (and in the process try to make him and Skye some tragic, intense pair), but all that would do is turn me off of him and the pairing even further. I also think the actor works better as a bad guy.

Add in their lack of chemistry and it makes me dread what they're going to try to do with them.

~Kat
Old 08-31-2014, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I loved Cander a lot and this was the start of my dislike which is now complete hate for both Xander and Willow as characters. I thought Oz/Willow were sweet but never shipped them.

Now looking back Xander never got over his Buffy infatuation. So I dislike Cander. He never deserved her or Anya honestly.
I am physically and emotionally incapable of hating any of the main characters on BtVS, though there are obviously some I like more than others. They all screwed up big time and were all far from perfect, but I'm not even close to hating any of them. Xander is way down my list though, he pissed me off much more frequently than most, the final straw being him jilting Anya on their wedding day. I agree that Anya and Cordelia were both too good for him.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
I am physically and emotionally incapable of hating any of the main characters on BtVS, though there are obviously some I like more than others. They all screwed up big time and were all far from perfect, but I'm not even close to hating any of them. Xander is way down my list though, he pissed me off much more frequently than most, the final straw being him jilting Anya on their wedding day. I agree that Anya and Cordelia were both too good for him.
I know they all messed up at some point.

I feel like most of the time they were horrible friends to Buffy.

I mentioned this recently on the Spuffy thread.

I just can't stand them or Giles anymore. My dislike over the years grew over time for those characters.Plus rewatches I caught things from the start that I didn't see before like each time. I think I might could cut back to just dislike for Giles but then I remember he helped Wood try and kill Spike and how he took away Buffy's powers. That pretty much could have got her killed too.

Anyway here are my other couples I dislike or hate in the Buffyverse.

Cordy/Connor Buffy/Riley and Willow/Kennedy are my hates.

Cordy/Groo

Angel/Nina luckily they didn't get too much airtime.

Spike/Fred their relationship reminded me of his friendship with Dawn in some ways. I didn't see anything romantic there.

Pretty much Fred/Anyone.

I dislike her character in general.

Spike/Dru I dislike her in general because she annoyed me with her ramblings. This was long before I even shipped Spuffy.

Spike/Harmony even though they could be funny at times.

Buffy/Angel after Season 2. I enjoy them the first 2 seasons for the most part. I actually think they were one of the best parts of Season 1. It's not one fave seasons.

I can't ship them because I love Spuffy and Cangel too much for one reason among others.

I already mentioned how dislike Cander now. That Xander and Willow didn't deserve anyone.

I think that is all.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-31-2014, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy/Riley
Willow/Tara
Wes/Lilah
Fred/Gunn
Xander/Anya
Xander/Willow
Drusilla/Angelus
Angel/Cordy
Oz/Veruca
Faith/Wood
Spike/Harmony
Old 08-31-2014, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think most can agree that Cordy/Connor was the worst pairing the Buffyverse produced by some way.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

There's really no couple in the universe I dislike more than Owen and Cristina on Grey's, though that's no longer an issue now that Cristina left the show.

I'm also not a fan of Stefan and Elena.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan/Elena
Damon/Bonnie
Damon/Katherine
Klaus/Caroline
Marcel/Rebekah
Klaus/Geneveive
Ted/robin
Dan/Serena
Bill/Sookie