Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
CHUCK/BLAIR - Congrats on being one of the most despicable, nauseatingly unhealthy pairings I've ever seen. (and I've hated a lot of ships over the years)

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda feel like I'm being baitedwhich is against the rules of the thread ... okay then.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I try not to go with the dislike, honestly, but Dan and Blair were my least favorite pairing in memory. I failed to understand the writing -- was it really very Blair Waldorf to proclaim affinity for Radiohead?
Old 03-31-2013, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TVD/life
Old 03-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Ste/Doug Honestly I was sick of them before they even started. Doug was supposed to be this perfect guy for Ste but yet he constantly lied to him. Ste has a hard time trusting people in general, and Doug never owned up to his mistakes when it came to his and Ste's relationship. Ste was ALWAYS the bad guy as far as Brendan was concerned and thats really why I hated their relationship so much in the first place. It wasnt about what Ste wanted, it was about what Doug wanted and what was best for Doug. I'm so glad its done and dusted now. Plus their marriage was a joke. It was obvious Ste was still in love with Brendan when it happened. They were only fooling themselves.

John Paul/Doug One of the most passionless, mind numbingly boring couples I'm seeing now. But yet we're meant to see that they're a healthy choice for each other. For Doug to get over Ste and for John Paul to get over Craig. But honestly? PJ and James's chemistry is so lacking I cant even really see any feelings let alone love between them. This is coming as a Ste/Doug hater but even PJ and Kieron had far better chemistry than PJ and James do. I dont even think the actors hearts are into this so called relationship cuz they know its so forced.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Dan/Blair - awkward, pointless and ended up damaging so much... including the female relationship of the show.
Joey/Rachel - WHY?!?
Duncan/Veronica - the actor who played Duncan wasn't great which didn't help... but I still hate how they never discussed Duncan thinking they were siblings for like a year.
Lamb/Veronica - just no
Old 03-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jamie/Cersei
Jaime/Brienne
Dany/Drogo
Dany/Ser Jorah
Jon Snow/Ygritte
Robb/Talisa
Sansa/Joffrey
Sansa/Sandor
Tyrion/Shae

Love the show but every couple or a potential one is a major fail.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
CHUCK/BLAIR - Congrats on being one of the most despicable, nauseatingly unhealthy pairings I've ever seen. (and I've hated a lot of ships over the years)
AGREED.AGREED. AGREED.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

1000% yes to unhealthy. I mean this should not be the face you are making when in love:

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-01-2013, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lamb/Veronica - just no
Seriously. I would have gouged my eyes out if they had ever "gone there." "Look at this! She cries! I'll tell you what, Veronica Mars — why don't you go see the Wizard. Ask for a little backbone."
Old 04-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chuck and blair I once shipped and loved them so much that I tried to over look Hotel gate but instead the writers made them worse and worse. Honestly you know something is wrong when two characters keep finding excuses to not be with each other
Old 04-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Once upon a time is vastly gaining on my former Gossip girl ship hate

Regina/Graham = (the definition of fictional character rape)
Emma/Neal
Emma/August
Rumple/Cora = (the most disturbing power pairing since Jacob/Man in black on Lost)

TVD/The cure - I've never been so bored in my life
Elena/Damon/Stefan - I don't know what's left to care about any part of that twisted threesome anymore

Toby/Spencer - What was that finale mess. It was like the last episodes never happened. Suddenly he says he was protecting her and everything is okay and of course naturally they jump into bed with one another. Because nothing screams love and lust like deceit.

Last edited by Kelly2790; 04-01-2013 at 10:13 AM
Old 04-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Ack, Arthur/Gwen. Could not would not get with this ship, no matter what. Arthur/Gwen has always been one of the most wet rag pairings in literature/mythology and Merlin didn't do them any favors. And that ending? I was almost annoyed on behalf of A/G shippers everywhere. Almost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
It warms my heart to see hate for both of my most hated pairings ever in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
1000% yes to unhealthy. I mean this should not be the face you are making when in love:
let's not forget:

+
Merlin/Morgana
Dan/Serena
Nate/Jenny

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 04-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas/Peyton
Lucas/Brooke
Brooke/Owen
Old 04-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...6Hl1qlg7e0.gif
The face of a girl truly in love. Clearly.

It warms my heart too that a lot of people feel the same way about CB. I hate how spineless and weak Blair becomes around him and it's frankly super disturbing that this relationship is being hyped up as being epic and life altering when it's obviously a clear case of what NOT to do in a relationship.

Demeaning/belittling/humiliating the supposed love of your life every chance you get? Check.
Saying that being together will make you weak in order to justify why you need to be apart? Check.
Selling her like a property you own for a bloody hotel? Check.
Treating her like a piece of discarded trash when you're done hooking up with her? Check.
Most importantly, almost assaulting/RAPING her when you're drunk? Check.

Just typing that out makes me feel ill. It sadly reflects people in RL situations and that's why it sickens me to the core that GG writers are almost glamourising their sick relationship.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread