Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah my hate for NS is big lol
I'm littel tired now lol
So i got a hard time post long posts again.

I stoped watshing in early s6. I jsutn't didn't like what mark was doing.
Foring LP down our throats and beeing even more mean to the ppl that acully shiped LH.
DC and OTh is nothing alike.
But in s1 i acully thought he was going down the LH ruit
But consider he ruins every ship he toushed maybe it was agood thing he didn't.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I actually want to add DJ to my dislike list
Old 03-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Christopher/Lorelai
Dean/Rory

watching the end of season 2 of Gilmore Girls, I hate Christopher so much and i really dislike the person Lorelai becomes around Chris and the way he treats rory, as an afterthought to Lorelai

and dean just became a jerk near the end of their relationship, he was written so poorly.
Reshop Heda - Icon
cloudmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylu (View Post)
yeah my hate for NS is big lol
I'm littel tired now lol
So i got a hard time post long posts again.

I stoped watshing in early s6. I jsutn't didn't like what mark was doing.
Foring LP down our throats and beeing even more mean to the ppl that acully shiped LH.
DC and OTh is nothing alike.
haha its okay! Im at work so Im on/off busy neways LOL!

Yeah you're so right, we should be glad they never did LH cause he probably would have just ruined them like he did every other ship..Their friendship was amazing and never ruined so at least we got that!

Ugh Christopher/Loreali, ITA! I didnt mind them so much in the early seasons but wow, when I heard about what happened later. I cant believe they did them and actually had them get married and suck Didnt really care for Dean/rory either.
It'll be by your side
angel_wings05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutfan05 (View Post)
Christopher/Lorelai
Dean/Rory

watching the end of season 2 of Gilmore Girls, I hate Christopher so much and i really dislike the person Lorelai becomes around Chris and the way he treats rory, as an afterthought to Lorelai

and dean just became a jerk near the end of their relationship, he was written so poorly.
I totally agree though I could tell they were purposely destroying Dean/Rory to further Jess and Rory. Anyways I never saw the appeal of Lorelai/Chris. Whenever he came around things just got worse for her.

Quote:
That's another reason why I am happy he didn't go through the route but their friendship was still neglected. I don't know why he focused on BP so much. It is pretty much the friendship version of LP to me. I hate BP and LP.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want add to DV there so isolated from the rest and they got together from a threesome
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Bill/Sookie: If these two continue to be together throughtout next season (and go against the books) I'll be upset! They have no chemistry whatsoever and watching their scenes is so painful. Sookie needs to move on to bigger and better things.. such as a tall, handsome blond vampire....

Xander/Anya: I just recently became a fan of Buffy (I know I'm a decade late ) but these two just irk me for some reason.

I'm still debating on whether I can ship Spike/Buffy together. So far, it's not looking good. I'm on season 5 and still don't understand how Spike is all of a sudden obsessed with Buffy. It's a bit strange...
southside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by southside (View Post)
Bill/Sookie: If these two continue to be together throughtout next season (and go against the books) I'll be upset! They have no chemistry whatsoever and watching their scenes is so painful. Sookie needs to move on to bigger and better things.. such as a tall, handsome blond vampire....
Alan Ball is obsessed with Beel and no one knows why since he's a lame ass jerk. And their sex scenes are so laughable with the total lack of chemistry and their efforts to make it look "hot". But I think we shouldn't lose hope....
Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
That's another reason why I am happy he didn't go through the route but their friendship was still neglected. I don't know why he focused on BP so much. It is pretty much the friendship version of LP to me. I hate BP and LP.
UGH! I know ITA!!! I hated LP and BP just the same, I dont even get how BP could be friends after fighting over Lucas for so long..and gah Peyton was just a horrible selfish friend IMO! She always made everything about herself and was ALWAYS made into a vitcim..HATE! My fave friendships were LH and Baley, I hateeed BP's friendship..wasnt even a friendship IMO!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yay! I thought I was the only one
They are so overrated, I hate how everybody (everybody) pimps them.

Quote:
I never saw the appeal of Lorelai/Chris. Whenever he came around things just got worse for her.
Agreed.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so true sookie needs to.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

this title is AMAZING! and totally fits all of these

dean/useless stupid angel who doesn't know what love is I LEGITLY DON'T THINK THERE ARE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I MUCH I LOATHE THIS SHIPPING. IT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER. IT'S RAPE OF JIMMY'S ALIVE BODY. OH AND CASTIEL DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. HE'S NOT GOING TO ~MAGICALLY FIGURE IT OUT. HE'S AN ANGEL OF THE LORD. THEY DON'T DO SEX OR ROMANCE OR LOVE. DID I MENTION IT'D BE A FAVORITE CHARACTER BEING A RAPIST? YEAH. NO

castiel/life THURSDAY HAD NO ANGEL, AND I WAS VERY VERY HAPPY. HE DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW UP FOR FIVE SECS TO GIVE MISHA HIS 176 EPISODES. END THE MISERY ALREADY.

puck/quinn - seriously, this couple is only a couple because quinn has a bun in the oven, if she didn't than puck wouldn't give a rats arse about her. hell he doesn't care about her now, all he wants to do is be a good father to his child, he doesn't actually want to be with quinn. he doesn't want to be with anybody, dude's a whore. a lovable one, but a whore

finn/rachel
sam/ruby
ruby/life
brooke/lucas
brooke/julian
brooke/chase
lucas/lindsey
sawyer/kate/jack
sawyer/juliet
wendell/angela
roxy/angela
booth/cam
booth/spoiler
jeff/britta
shawn/abigail
edward/bella
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
UGH! I know ITA!!! I hated LP and BP just the same, I dont even get how BP could be friends after fighting over Lucas for so long..and gah Peyton was just a horrible selfish friend IMO! She always made everything about herself and was ALWAYS made into a vitcim..HATE! My fave friendships were LH and Baley, I hateeed BP's friendship..wasnt even a friendship IMO!
I know right? She didn't even care about Brooke and she claimed to be her best friend. Peyton only cares about herself and Lucas. LH was my favorite friendship but I like BH a lot too. I have no clue what Mark was thinking by focusing on them. Hil and Sophia have great chem though but it's such a horrible friendship! I would never want a friend like Peyton. Who would?
Old 03-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Kate/Jack
Lucas/Peyton
Effy/Freddie
Cordy/Connor
Puck/Rachel
Clark/Lana
Nate/Jenny
Edward/Bella
Sam/Dean
Peter/Claire
Alex/Izzie
Videl-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Haha aww thank you Casey I'm glad somebody likes it cause I totally just grabbed it off the top of my head

I KNOW CopperBoom, ITA! They were the most selfish people when they were together, GAH, I hated them..They were their absolute worst selves with each other. I would never want a friend like Peyton, and I REALLY hated how they made Brooke all pro LP later..WTF?!! That was totally lame, but you know Brooke's the bigger person and she always gave up what she wanted for the people she loved..Lucas and Peyton both needed to take lessons from brooke on how NOT to be selfish cause she was selfless a lot..LP, um yeah never! The show really made me despise Peyton over the seasons and it only seemed to get worse as the show went on. The more Mark tried to get us to love her, the more I freaking hated her.
It'll be by your side
Reply   Post New Thread