Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Couples that NEVER should have gotten together #16

Rules for the thread:

1. No defending of your couple. This thread is here to discuss why you don't like/care for a certain couple. Not why you should like my couple. Its ok to say hey you disagree with them, but don't take it out of line.
2. NO Bashing on each other.
3. Try not to come on just to egg someone on. (example: Say a poster just came on to say why they didn't like Dick and Jane, a fellow posters sees that, who likes Dick and Jane, and decides to come on and say how they really liked Dick with Jane and hated Dick with Lucy). This rule kind of falls under the first one but I've seen it where some just come on and keep putting the same couple over and over because they see a few talking bad about their couple. I don't want any small shipper wars started on here. Jen and I let this thread go through so you guys do have a place to vent off steam since we don't allow any anti threads.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 01-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Banned

From the previous thread

Dawson/Joey--I HATE them, ugh! Dawson always SMOTHERED Joey he never ever let her grow. Whenever she needed time apart from him he choked her to death until she went back to him. They have NO sexual chemistry, they have a sibling vibe, and I hate Dawson so he didnt deserve anyone imo.

Last edited by chemistry86; 01-19-2009 at 04:45 PM
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I HATE Annie and Ethan from the new 90210 and Dylan and Kelly from the original. Neither should have gotten together. I can barely stand Annie and Kelly is a horrible friend.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Banned

^^ITA to both of those epecially, Kelly and Dylan, they suck and based off lies and cheating. Neither pairings had good chemistry either.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The fact that Brenda even considered being Kelly's friend after that is beyond me. I can not even believe the new 90210 has KD with a baby. I was hoping it was Brandon heck it could have been with Steve.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
The fact that Brenda even considered being Kelly's friend after that is beyond me. I can not even believe the new 90210 has KD with a baby. I was hoping it was Brandon heck it could have been with Steve.
I'm a big BK fan so I was really disappointed, too KD just never really worked for me.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping it was Brandons baby as well.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
IRK? Atleast Serena showed remorse for what she did to Blair, Kelly thought she was entitled to Dylan. I didnt get their friendship at all after DK happened. I agree I was rooting for it to be Brandons but I was okay with Steve too
Old 01-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Dawson/Joey--I HATE them, ugh! Dawson always SMOTHERED Joey he never ever let her grow. Whenever she needed time apart from him he choked her to death until she went back to him. They have NO sexual chemistry, they have a sibling vibe, and I hate Dawson so he didnt deserve anyone imo.
Ughh ITA. DJo made me want to puke everytime I watched them on screen Dawson was so childish and selfish.

Also... Veronica/Duncan and Buffy/Angel - I love Buffy and Angel as seperate characters but whent they're together I can't stand them.

lj
|tumblr | ★
Old 01-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Veronica and Duncan- NO chemistry in my eyes. Plus he though she was his half sister.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thoughts of incest should always be a dealbreaker.

Dawson and Joey are the most unhealthy "soulmates", there was no heat or romance they were just trapped in a childhood friendship.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Thoughts of incest should always be a dealbreaker.

Dawson and Joey are the most unhealthy "soulmates", there was no heat or romance they were just trapped in a childhood friendship.
It's because of DC and DJ that I can't stand the term soulmates anymore, they ruined it for me.

And going along with soulmates, the term "destiny" sort of has a bitter aftertaste because of Roswell and the destiny thing between the aliens of Tess/Max and Michael/Isabel. But it was made better because of how it sort of made it on the show a theme that you create your own destiny.
Ria
Old 01-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Banned

I hate the words soulmate after DC. They totally ruined it with DJo. They had no heat or passion in their relationship and they were wrapped up in some deluded peter pan friendship.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nate and Vanessa. Talk about corny and boring, ugh.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hate the words soulmate after DC. They totally ruined it with DJo. They had no heat or passion in their relationship and they were wrapped up in some deluded peter pan friendship.
Considering how the series ended, I just don't see why Dawson/Joey are still considered soulmates. That was just Dawson having NO grip on reality because he was too caught up in his fantasy world... which he NEVER grew out of!

I just hate couples that are so sure they're gonna be together forever, since it's just so obviously "meant to be" , because they never grow up! They just stay completely self-involved and become... unrootable

Last edited by blue winter roses; 01-19-2009 at 09:55 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread