Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2020, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Evan Buckley/Life

My beautiful bisexual boy!

CREDIT

Buck/Eddie

Canon or not. They are IT for each other.

CREDIT

Buckley-Diaz Family/Life

CREDIT

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-29-2020, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Loads of couples with potential but it never takes off.

Raven and Luna

Bellamy and Octavia (siblings)

Old 03-29-2020, 08:29 AM
Passionate Fan

jroth seemed opposed to decent romance. thanks for all the vids. you should check out other shows where romance is allowed.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Raelle & Scylla

Josie & Jade

Beth & Addy

S T A R D U S T
Old 03-29-2020, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Perfect place to find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)

Buckley-Diaz Family/Life

CREDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Michael & Maria
(Roswell, New Mexico)

Triangles are the bane of a CW viewer's existence but no matter what happens in the future of this crazy thing. I just love that even knowing he might be rejected and having his ex clearly hoping to reconcile right on a platter, Michael chose Maria. Constantly. Without reservation. It'll always be canon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds are forever (View Post)
Nancy and Owen

"you could have died."
"but i didn't."

credit
Old 03-29-2020, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

The amount of Bellarke here makes me happy.

Quote:

It is 150% the showrunner. All the ingredients were there. Every single romantic trope. The chemistry was jumping off the screen right from the pilot. When I think about how it could have been THE SHIP. Sometimes showrunners strike gold and wanna bury it. I have no idea why but I've seen it happen.
IKR? Imagine having Bob/Eliza's acting skills and amazing chemistry and wasting that? Couldn't be me. Jason has done some decent writing NGL ... but I will always mourn the potential that could have been explored if the original writers/Aaron Ginsburg (who is definitely a huge Bellarker) had stayed on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)
jroth seemed opposed to decent romance. thanks for all the vids. you should check out other shows where romance is allowed.
The thing is, he isn't opposed to romance (even though he likes to says otherwise) since the show has some canon ships ... but Bellarke are clearly the superior ship to me and the ship which has the best development/fleshed out the most (though I do like Murphy/Emori and Harper/Monty too).

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-29-2020, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Gero | {Gemma/Nero} Sons Of Anarchy these two are so adorable!! I can't say that enough...they complete each other; they the most in love and stable couple on the show ever (to me that is) And even though a lot of people were trying to pull them apart they still persevered and stayed together.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 03-29-2020 at 09:53 PM
Old 03-29-2020, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Love all the Bellamy/Clarke love. I really want season 7 to be good to them

Alex & Michael (Roswell, New Mexico)
Scott & Kira (Teen Wolf)
Old 03-29-2020, 01:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
The amount of Bellarke here makes me happy.

IKR? Imagine having Bob/Eliza's acting skills and amazing chemistry and wasting that? Couldn't be me. Jason has done some decent writing NGL ... but I will always mourn the potential that could have been explored if the original writers/Aaron Ginsburg (who is definitely a huge Bellarker) had stayed on.

The thing is, he isn't opposed to romance (even though he likes to says otherwise) since the show has some canon ships ... but Bellarke are clearly the superior ship to me and the ship which has the best development/fleshed out the most (though I do like Murphy/Emori and Harper/Monty too).
maybe opposed is the wrong word but he's seemed annoyed in the past that bellarke is so popular. the writing team and bob/eliza brought them to life. they are even canon in the books but for some reason despite it making all the sense in the world he's never taken that step.

the original writers were classic and would give bellarke so much time together. even when they are given limited screentime their moments are the most meaningful.

the chemistry fell into jason's lap. he was a lucky showrunner. should've ran with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
Perfect place to find them.
i don't know the other ships but Michael/Maria. they are so hot. they are flames burning so brightly. he's a broody mess of a cowboy who falls for the kick ass beautiful independent bartender. no one sees him as a hero not even himself but she brings out that side of him. messy triangle per cw's dare to disappoint so expect vampire diaries and the originals bullship! but it's had fun moments because he only chases after her. he doesn't want to and can't stay away from her. he keeps going after her. first following her around like a puppy, then always showing up at her bar, he even protected her.

Last edited by BeautifulContradiction; 03-29-2020 at 01:34 PM Reason: my brain forgot how to spell
Old 03-29-2020, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Michael & Maria
(Roswell, New Mexico)

Triangles are the bane of a CW viewer's existence but no matter what happens in the future of this crazy thing. I just love that even knowing he might be rejected and having his ex clearly hoping to reconcile right on a platter, Michael chose Maria. Constantly. Without reservation. It'll always be canon.
I saw some of S1 but this gifset is to die for. I might have to start watching. He's got an option. An easy way out to go for his default but he's putting it all on the line for her. Woah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)

i don't know the other ships but Michael/Maria. they are so hot. they are flames burning so brightly. he's a broody mess of a cowboy who falls for the kick ass beautiful independent bartender. no one sees him as a hero not even himself but she brings out that side of him. messy triangle per cw's dare to disappoint so expect vampire diaries and the originals bullship! but it's had fun moments because he only chases after her. he doesn't want to and can't stay away from her. he keeps going after her. first following her around like a puppy, then always showing up at her bar, he even protected her.
Triangles are crap. Nobody likes them. It's like with Pacey and Joey on Dawson's Creek. No matter what happened in the later seasons. I could never forget how Dawson wanted her but she chose Pacey. She ran to his boat. Beautiful that Michael and Maria on Roswell are having those moments.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Goddess (View Post)
Alex & Michael (Roswell, New Mexico)
So excited for them to work through their issues and finally come back together. Carina and Plec are doing so right by this queer m/m couple that has gone through so much horrific sht, but will come out the other end together and so much better for it
Old 03-29-2020, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
I saw some of S1 but this gifset is to die for. I might have to start watching. He's got an option. An easy way out to go for his default but he's putting it all on the line for her. Woah.

Triangles are crap. Nobody likes them. It's like with Pacey and Joey on Dawson's Creek. No matter what happened in the later seasons. I could never forget how Dawson wanted her but she chose Pacey. She ran to his boat. Beautiful that Michael and Maria on Roswell are having those moments.

Don't even get me started. Joey and Pacey did that.

I'm seeing parallels. The ships of grand gestures. Pacey bought Joey a wall. Michael took his whole home to the Wild Pony for Maria.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Joey and Pacey

Those gifs. Michael did what???? Remember PJ's first kiss in the middle of nowhere on the road and he just kissed. She didn't see it coming. Wasn't that like MM's first kiss, middle of nowhere and Maria didn't see it coming. Couples of the moment paralleling.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:34 PM
Passionate Fan

thank you for the vids. Love them.

yes he did! Pacey is the reluctant hero and so is Michael both of them denying it while defending their girls. pacey beat up that bigot defending joey. michael beat up some rude guy to defend maria.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, great catch you two. I didn't realize Pacey/Joey and Michael/Maria had so many similar parallels. I'm glad two couples I love are going down the same road.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread