Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm on a Seth/Summer kick.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww will always love SS.

Ezra/Aria

I can't believe he is gonna be gone 3 episodes.

Eric/Sookie

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cobb & Ariadne

A: You share your dreams with me.

C: I'm not risking you.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsticklullabies (View Post)
I'm on a Seth/Summer kick.
I love your icon/sig!!

My three major ships of the moment...

Carter Baizen and Serena van der Woodsen
Seth Cohen and Summer Roberts

Lady GaGa and Life

Old 07-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ash. I feel like our convos are getting longer and longer.

Ooh yeah I remember reading that he was on Lost. Too bad I had already lost interest in the show by then and couldn’t be bothered watching. Is he good there? He was some kind of shady character too, right? And no, I have no clue what happened to Bellick. I’m guessing it’s really, really bad?

Gretchen IS really badass. I love the girl who plays her – I remember watching her in something … else and was impressed. She was equally good in PB, she was amazing in her role and really made you hate her character. She’s bitchy, but in a good way. And she and Michael would have been hot together. Heck, I ship him with everyone TBH. Sara, Nika, even to some extent Veronica. And aww, his relationship with Sucre gets even better in Season 4? I didn’t even think that’s possible. Sucre was always such a sweetheart from the very start though – I adore him.

Haha no worries – I was grinning like an idiot too during those scenes. I remember obsessively watching that clip a dozen times. It was such a powerful reunion scene and it’s just tragic that it was cut short by Michael turning himself in. And the scene where she missed the boat just to protect Michael and Lincoln … that scene broke my heart.

BTW do you know what happened in the series finale yet? Yeah I’ve been spoiled for that already because I was too impatient to find out what happened at the end.
They are. But hey when you love something you have to talk about it.

He was on Heroes not Lost but he did play a shady character from what I remember. Oh and T-Bag totally gets what he deserves in the finale. Should have gotten worse though... he was going to do horrible things to Sara. And I don't know if you want to be spoiled but something very bad happens to Bellick. On the plus side... you see Charles Westmoreland in S4. I was so happy to see him back... I think I even teared up.

S4 kind of sucks for Gretchen though. I haven't seen The Final Break yet which are the two episodes that fill in the 4 year gap in the finale but without seeing those you have no idea what happens to Gretchen. She's left for dead basically and that's the last time you see her. But you learn some things about her in S4. Like... crazy things. And her and Michael would have been hot... her and Linc too. I don't get Linc ending up with Sofia, Whistler's girl. That seems like consolation. But yeah Sucre is such a sweetheart. He does everything he does for love. And him and Michael are so amazing in S4. He comes back to help even though he doesn't have to. Even C-Note does.

The scene where he turns himself in is probably the saddest besides the series finale and the one where she misses the boat. Gah the things they will do for the other one to be safe. They weren't a perfect couple by any means but I just love the devotion they have for each other.

I do know... I actually watched it when it aired even though I hadn't seen any of S4. I seriously can't believe they killed Michael. I watched that episode last night and I was bawling. I loved them visiting his grave 4 years later. Sucre and Mahone being there... they seriously make my heart want to burst I love them so much but it's just so sad. He didn't even get to see his son.

Quote:
I sort of saw it coming, from the way Michael was alluding to it during his scene with the sister. But still? EWWWW. I think that’s me too, I like Lincoln by his association to Michael … because, somehow I never quite warmed up to him. He did have his good moments though. Michael was always my favourite. And I had a crush on Wentworth for the longest time.

I completely agree, William is another amazing actor. He plays Mahone as a completely ruthless, soulless killer who has his own demons to battle. I adore his scenes with his family – the only time he seems to remotely have a semblance of a soul. He truly loves them, as messed up as he is. He bumped Sucre down a notch? Didn’t think that was possible.

Heh, that’s true. The Sona thing was just badly plotted out, IMO. It sounded interesting when that weird bald guy from the Company was talking about the place in Season 2 but it never quite materialized into something great. I kinda liked that kid LOL, but yeah that whole storyline was never as good as the material in Season 1 and 2. And it’s great to see them all plot and work together for once, instead of vindictively plotting each others’ downfall .
Oh by that point yes but up until then I had no idea. I just... don't even know why they would go there. Especially with her position. Dude I still have a crush on Wentworth. He's so cute. Linc has some really good scenes and Dominic is pretty to look at but idk Michael just... got to me.

Oh William was incredible in S4. I mean... to go from what Mahone was in S2 with killing Tweener and hunting the brothers to working with them and trying to come to terms with what's happened to his life. He's such an emotional wreck at times. Honestly... the emotional range he has is amazing. Mahone really does have his own demons. Addicted to drugs and then his family issues... S4 makes me feel so horrible for him. Especially with what the Company does to his family. He's got a great heroes journey too and he really was just a pawn in all of that mess you know? I didn't think it was possible either but I think because we saw so much of him in S3 and then in S4 he was there when Sucre wasn't and never gave up on Michael and Linc... idk there's just something about him. I can't even put into words how much I love him.

The General... yeah it all sounded so mysterious and badass when they talked about it then but then you saw it and it was just a prison. It didn't even seem that bad tbh. At least they could roam around.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 07-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Arthur/Morgana
Harry/Hermione
Nate/Blair
Emily/Toby

I just finished the first season of Doctor Who so:
Nine/Life
Christopher Eccleston/Life (come back )
Rose/Nine "Before I go, i just wanted to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!"

And after today's scenes and getting a tweet from Kirsten Storms I'm on a Matt/Maxie kick

StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 07-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateBlairlover (View Post)
Stefan/Elena
My usuals........
Cook/Effy
Brooke/Lucas
Dan/Serena

Eric/Sookie

I agree with the ones I know about And that's one of the reasons I love you

Edward/Bella
Ryan/Marissa
Rory/Logan
Shane/Carmen
Robert/Kristen

Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie:) (View Post)
I agree with the ones I know about And that's one of the reasons I love you

Edward/Bella
Ryan/Marissa
Robert/Kristen
Same here!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Total Fan

Eric/Sookie
Buffy/Angel
Cook/Effy
Shannon/Boone
House/Cuddy

Old 07-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon/Elena
Nina/Ian
Eric/Sookie
Todd/Tea

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-20-2010, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

House/Cuddy - Two months till season 7 and everything I've ever dreamed of for these two.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Spuffy

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)
My guilty pleasure ship on Angel. Together with Angel/Faith. Lilah was so kickass and I adored her scenes with Wesley SFM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love.across.time (View Post)
Henry & Anne

Anne Boleyn/being a HBIC
Blake Lively/Life
ITA with all these. I love your combo BTW. HA were perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
He was on Heroes not Lost but he did play a shady character from what I remember. Oh and T-Bag totally gets what he deserves in the finale. Should have gotten worse though... he was going to do horrible things to Sara. And I don't know if you want to be spoiled but something very bad happens to Bellick. On the plus side... you see Charles Westmoreland in S4. I was so happy to see him back... I think I even teared up.

S4 kind of sucks for Gretchen though. I haven't seen The Final Break yet which are the two episodes that fill in the 4 year gap in the finale but without seeing those you have no idea what happens to Gretchen. She's left for dead basically and that's the last time you see her. But you learn some things about her in S4. Like... crazy things. And her and Michael would have been hot... her and Linc too. I don't get Linc ending up with Sofia, Whistler's girl. That seems like consolation. But yeah Sucre is such a sweetheart. He does everything he does for love. And him and Michael are so amazing in S4. He comes back to help even though he doesn't have to. Even C-Note does.
Oy. I meant to say Heroes but somehow my brain processed it as Lost. My brain is turning into mush, I swear. Okay I like T-Bag but I’m glad he got what he deserved. (whatever it was ) He was really evil in S1, especially when he killed that poor guard. Please feel free to spoil me about Bellick, I’m a spoiler whore anyway. Gah, I hate that he had such a bad ending. I had a soft spot for him. And Westmoreland? Glad to hear that he’s back but isn’t he dead or something? This show and its magically emerging dead people.

The least they could do is explain what happened to her right? She was an integral character in the last two seasons, after all. I didn’t like Sofia much – she was bland. And I didn’t get her with Linc either, it was like, “Hey, Veronica’s dead. Here, have this random chick whose boyfriend you helped rescue from prison.” Like WTF. And ooh C-Note came back? I’ve always liked him and his ending was THE best IMO (out of all the prisoners) ... he had his happy ending and was back with his family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
The scene where he turns himself in is probably the saddest besides the series finale and the one where she misses the boat. Gah the things they will do for the other one to be safe. They weren't a perfect couple by any means but I just love the devotion they have for each other.

I do know... I actually watched it when it aired even though I hadn't seen any of S4. I seriously can't believe they killed Michael. I watched that episode last night and I was bawling. I loved them visiting his grave 4 years later. Sucre and Mahone being there... they seriously make my heart want to burst I love them so much but it's just so sad. He didn't even get to see his son.

Oh by that point yes but up until then I had no idea. I just... don't even know why they would go there. Especially with her position. Dude I still have a crush on Wentworth. He's so cute. Linc has some really good scenes and Dominic is pretty to look at but idk Michael just... got to me.

Oh William was incredible in S4. I mean... to go from what Mahone was in S2 with killing Tweener and hunting the brothers to working with them and trying to come to terms with what's happened to his life. He's such an emotional wreck at times. Honestly... the emotional range he has is amazing. Mahone really does have his own demons. Addicted to drugs and then his family issues... S4 makes me feel so horrible for him. Especially with what the Company does to his family. He's got a great heroes journey too and he really was just a pawn in all of that mess you know? I didn't think it was possible either but I think because we saw so much of him in S3 and then in S4 he was there when Sucre wasn't and never gave up on Michael and Linc... idk there's just something about him. I can't even put into words how much I love him.

The General... yeah it all sounded so mysterious and badass when they talked about it then but then you saw it and it was just a prison. It didn't even seem that bad tbh. At least they could roam around.
ITA, they were far from being perfect but that’s the beauty of it. It was real. And though they might have started out under very unusual circumstances, they really did fall for each other even though they never meant to. Especially Michael. I also loved the scene in 2X16 with their scene in the train after Sara tried to kill Kellerman.

Me too. I was shocked when I found out and was cursing the writers. I know it was a redemption thing, that Michael had to pay for what he did because a lot of people lost their lives because of his prison plan. I do agree with it to some extent, but Michael was a really good person who did the things he did for the people he loved and it still kills me that he never got his happy ending with Sara. Though awww, they had a son together.

Wentworth is teh pretty. Those eyes …

Mahone really was a pawn in the whole thing – he did what he had to do to survive and even though I don’t agree with it, I get why he had to do the horrible things he did. He wasn’t truly evil, just a really effed up person. I think that’s why I loved him and Kellerman so much, they are two very complicated people who appear completely ruthless on the surface, but there’s so much more. PB really rocked it in terms of characterization. The characters were mostly morally gray – never truly good or evil. Except the Company.

I know right? I thought it was this totally inhabitable prison that was going to be absolutely torturous and when it was revealed, it really wasn’t that bad. There’s no guards and they only got shot if they tried to leave. No biggie.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

/Angel and Faith

Nate and Blair
Nate and Vanessa
Carter and Serena
Buffy and Angel
Old 07-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Just watched The Good Wife season finale so: Will/Alicia. Damn, I wish they could have a chance together.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread