Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couples of the Moment #101: "I pray that something picks me up ... and sets me down in your warm arms."

Post away, people.

From the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)

Both amazing couples.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Damon/life

Caroline/life
Damon/Caroline

Last edited by Videl-Chan; 06-05-2010 at 09:52 PM
Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I miss Roswell.

I may be the only person in the world who thinks this... but I loved Michael and Isabel together. I thought they had such a nice relationship and they would have been so hot together.

The moment they had after she was shot was amazing. The speach he gave her about how he needed her around and how they met and him crying was so beautiful. <3
Old 06-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
I miss Roswell.

I may be the only person in the world who thinks this... but I loved Michael and Isabel together. I thought they had such a nice relationship and they would have been so hot together.

The moment they had after she was shot was amazing. The speach he gave her about how he needed her around and how they met and him crying was so beautiful. <3
You're not, I love them too. I definitely preferred Michael/Isabel over Michael/Maria (and this is coming from a person who pretty much hated Isabel 99.99% of the time )... they had history together and knew each other inside out. And they were always there for each other.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

House/Cuddy and Will/Emma
Old 06-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're not, I love them too. I definitely preferred Michael/Isabel over Michael/Maria (and this is coming from a person who pretty much hated Isabel 99.99% of the time )... they had history together and knew each other inside out. And they were always there for each other.
Aw, I loved Isabel. LOL. But I can see why some wouldn't.

They did have a really nice history. I wish I had the exact quote for the speech he gave why she was unconscious because it was so sweet. Him talking about them as kids and how she gave him her lunch... so adorable. I think they had really good chemistry too. And he was really possessive of her lol.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That scene was really sweet ... he was devastated at the thought of her not making it. And I loved that they always had each others' back since they were young.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-06-2010 at 04:22 AM
Old 06-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jesse & Rachel
because I've been watching all their pre-Funk scenes and still can't get over the fact that the writers destroyed a couple with amazing chemistry and made Jesse into the biggest douchebag on the plant (which was OOC), just so they could make the audience think it was okay for them to get back to there beloved () canon couple next week.

Richard & Kahlan - Legend of the Seeker
Cara/Life - Legend of the Seeker
The Doctor & Amy
Kate & Sawyer
Jon Groff & Lea Michele
- best friends for life.
Kris Allen/Life
Kris & Katy Allen
Old 06-06-2010, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Snow Patrol title.

Still House/Cuddy as always, I didn't think it was possible, but I swear I fall even more in love with them every single day.

Also loving Jacob/Bella and Harry/Hermione atm.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by love.across.time (View Post)
http://i47.tinypic.com/f0t0eg.gif
Jesse & Rachel
because I've been watching all their pre-Funk scenes and still can't get over the fact that the writers destroyed a couple with amazing chemistry and made Jesse into the biggest douchebag on the plant (which was OOC), just so they could make the audience think it was okay for them to get back to there beloved () canon couple next week.

Kris Allen/Life
Kris & Katy Allen
I never quite got Rachel/Jesse (maybe because I never watched their first scenes together ) but I found their breakup scene in Bad Reputation pretty well done. It's sad that Rachel felt the need to do the video and hurt him as well as the other guys.

And I love Kris and Kris/Katy too. Cutest couple ever.

Adding:

Quinn/life
Sue/life

Quinn is just an amazing character that has grown so much over the past season and become a better person in general. And Sue's scenes with her sister are the sweetest ... it's nice to know there is a good person behind that cold, cold heart.

And the world might be coming to an end because I actually sort of like Will/Emma and Rachel/Puck in the episode. Emma finally stood up to him instead of placing him on a pedestal and I can actually see a semblance of a backstory to Puckleberry now.

Also, reposting what I said in the last thread because I'm just too lazy to write anything else right now. I'm marathoning eps of Life Unexpected so:

Lux/Jones
Baze/Cate
Ryan/Cate
Baze/Cate/Lux
Ryan/Cate/Lux

Love this show SFM. And I can't even remotely hate that there's a love triangle going on, because it's being portrayed so well.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-06-2010, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damon&Elena.

Food stealing.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stephen & Anna

Old 06-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

James Cook/Life Best written character in Skins imo.

Kat | Tumblr
Old 06-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Puck/Rachel

Coach/Mrs Coach

Jeff/Annie

Joel McHales Bum/Shake It
Old 06-06-2010, 07:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed_aussie (View Post)
James Cook/Life Best written character in Skins imo.
Fck yeah, he is. Cookie is my fave between both generations (which is saying a lot, because there were so many I loved from both, especially gen. 1.)

Also Cook/Eff:
So hot, and right, and perfect. I miss them lotsss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)

I really liked Michael/Isabel, too. All the couples I shipped on Roswell were UC; never really warmed to the canon couples. Although, in the end I decided Max/Liz were soulmates and made the most sense, even though I didn't like how their relationship was written at times.
I also really loved Kyle/Isabel. I really wanted the writers to go there in season 3! Shame. Actually, Kyle/Anybody would have satisfied me. He was the best character.

I'm really loving Ryan/Taylor right now. When they first hinted at an RT relationship in season 4, I didn't think I'd buy it because it felt a little contrived after Marissa's death (even though I was no Marissa fan). But RT were written so well -- the way they were so realistic, the build-up, the obstacles, Ryan's eventual surrender to his feelings -- and Ben & Autumn had the sweetest, most unexpected chemistry. They really became my OTP of The O.C. and I wish the show had gone on longer so that I could've seen more of them. But the RT we got in s4 was seriously golden, and probably made it the best season for me (or at least tied with s2). After all the crazy!drama of season 3, RT were such a breath of fresh air, and all their scenes had me grinning and 'awwing' at the littlest things. Ryan never seemed happier or more smiley than when he was around Taylor, even though he probably didn't want to admit it at first. The O.C. ended on a perfect note, but I kind of wish they would do a little movie or comic, just so we could get a little more Ryan & Taylor and see definitively what happened with them.

Taylor: [sits down] Fork.
Ryan: Thanks. Eh. Alright. [digs in]
Taylor: Wow. [laughs] Who would've thought six months ago, you and I, sitting here, sharing a torte?
Ryan: Not me.
Taylor: You know, at graduation in my commencement address, I said there's no one older than a high school senior, no one younger than a college freshman. It was one of the few parts that wasn't in Latin. And, it's true. Cause I feel like everything I thought I knew, everything that I expected has just kind of... gone out the window.
Ryan: Yeah, life is definitely unpredictable.
Taylor: But I guess I'm realizing that that can be a good thing. You know, cause it's exciting not knowing what's gonna happen.
Ryan: Taylor, this is a great torte... really good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread