Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Ash. Amazing post. Every couple that I knew I completely agree with.

Also this line made me crack up and feel shipper glee all at once:

Quote:
They had such beautiful chemistry and in the end all the heartache and Gates’ and buses that cause you to lose your legs were worth it. Endgame doesn't matter to me but if any couple deserved it these two did.
Roomies!!!

Angela; tumblr;
Old 06-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ash, I want to marry that post. And you made art. I'm snagging some of it.

But you know I agree, with all the one's I know, and I would most likely agree with the one's I don't. Love it.

And cause I'm too lazy to do my own, I'll say ditto to most of Ash's post.
Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///
Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also this line made me crack up and feel shipper glee all at once
I knew you'd love that line. I wrote it partially for you. I love that you love RN to.

Quote:
Ash, I want to marry that post. And you made art. I'm snagging some of it.
Yeah... I felt bad because only 4 had animations and one had caps so I had to make some arts. But so glad you agree with them all, even the ones you don't know.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I snagged the Damon/Elena & Justin/Rebecca & Andrew/Margaret and others art, and of course the Ot3 one. I love your Ot3 posts.
///Icon///
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love that you love RN to.
I'm pretty sure I love RN about twenty five percent more than I did because I have you to talk to about them. And thats a lot!

I should go find mine.

Nika. Write one. Ash and I took the time to do it.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of ships, I'd need to figure out which one's to put.
///Icon///
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

edit
Old 06-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Daydreamer09 your LoVe post was beautiful

Kat | Tumblr
Old 06-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I snagged the Damon/Elena & Justin/Rebecca & Andrew/Margaret and others art, and of course the Ot3 one. I love your Ot3 posts.
I figured you'd snag those two. And I actually remembered to do OT3 because you always put George/Annie/Mitchell in your posts.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I love RN about twenty five percent more than I did because I have you to talk to about them. And thats a lot!
Me too Angela, me too. I loved them so much before but when I found out that you loved them and we could actually talk about them together and you'd know what I was talking about my love went even higher.

And you should find yours.

Nika do one. It's fun.

Quote:
As someone who finds bad-boy-who-just-needs-someone-to-see-something-in-him type of stories to be...really just, not that great...I LOVED Spike/Buffy...and I'm Buffy/Angel all the way. I feel like there have been attempts to duplicate their [Spuffy's] relationship but none really measure up. Probably one of the reasons why I don't like any other relationships similar to them. What can ya do? There will never be another Spike, never be another BtVS
Aw.... I heart you. I love that you loved Spike/Buffy. Maybe not like you did Buffy/Angel but you appreciated SB's story. And that's really true. I feel like a lot of vampire shows have both a BA and an SB couple, not as good grant you, but they have ones that remind me of both. I still like Eric/Sookie and Damon/Elena but not nearly as much as I love Spike/Buffy. And very true. There will never be another BTVS and none of the characters in it can be duplicated.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 06-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aw.... I heart you. I love that you loved Spike/Buffy. Maybe not like you did Buffy/Angel but you appreciated SB's story. And that's really true. I feel like a lot of vampire shows have both a BA and an SB couple, not as good grant you, but they have ones that remind me of both. I still like Eric/Sookie and Damon/Elena but not nearly as much as I love Spike/Buffy. And very true. There will never be another BTVS and none of the characters in it can be duplicated.
_____
This is totally true. Though I usually somewhat like the SB type couples and never like the BA type couples. Don't ask me.

(I love BA for those reading who don't know that. )

Quote:
Me too Angela, me too. I loved them so much before but when I found out that you loved them and we could actually talk about them together and you'd know what I was talking about my love went even higher.
Squeeing increases love. Plus we analysed them.

I don't like mine. I'm going to redo it to just include my top ten ships, ever.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 06-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Is it possible to ship a couple on a show you don't watch? 'Cause Eric/Sookie are and yet I can't ever seem to get through True Blood.
You sure can, I know I do. Annie and Jeff from Community, Ray and Neela from ER, Lindsay and Danny , Damon and Elena from VD. I ship these guys and have not watched the show they are in ( though it will change for Annie/Jeff and Elena/Damon because I will watch ones the shows are on dvd. Thanks to wonder video makers on youtube I have fallen for these ships.

I will come on tomorrow with my special 100th thread list of couples. I have ALOT.

will put matt and julie down right now. Watching season 4 that they are showing and it made me think how much I like them ( in there good times, season 2 got me angry)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I just watched some S6 7th Heaven and it reminded me of how much I loved Robbie and Lucy. I know that they only lasted like 2 episodes... but when ever they interacted I loved it. They were so different but so good together. And the whole forbidden aspects was fun too.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is totally true. Though I usually somewhat like the SB type couples and never like the BA type couples. Don't ask me.

(I love BA for those reading who don't know that. )
That is very odd. Maybe the BA couples have less hot males in them? No bashing intended, I meant to her. Damon and Eric help me like Eric/Sookie and Damon/Elena more. lol:

Quote:
Squeeing increases love. Plus we analysed them.

I don't like mine. I'm going to redo it to just include my top ten ships, ever.
We did. I was just so happy that someone else knew who they were and shipped them. You were the first person I talked to that knew them. And aw all this talk makes me want to rewatch scenes. Damn them not having the DVDs out yet.

Quote:
You sure can, I know I do. Annie and Jeff from Community, Ray and Neela from ER, Lindsay and Danny , Damon and Elena from VD. I ship these guys and have not watched the show they are in ( though it will change for Annie/Jeff and Elena/Damon because I will watch ones the shows are on dvd. Thanks to wonder video makers on youtube I have fallen for these ships.
You haven't seen the shows and you love these couples? for Annie/Jeff, Ray/Neela, and Damon/Elena. I would say Lindsey/Danny too but I don't know who they are. And I love your icon btw.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 06-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That is very odd. Maybe the BA couples have less hot males in them? No bashing intended, I meant to her. Damon and Eric help me like Eric/Sookie and Damon/Elena more. lol:
I don't think it's that. I mean, I am that shallow but I think BA are just special to me.

Quote:
I was just so happy that someone else knew who they were and shipped them. You were the first person I talked to that knew them. And aw all this talk makes me want to rewatch scenes. Damn them not having the DVDs out yet.
I never had anyone to talk about them with before either. I remember I would watch their scenes and want to squee and have no one to tell.

I wish the DVDS were out. I never try to get people into RN because ER is such a hard show to get through.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 06-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think it's that. I mean, I am that shallow but I think BA are just special to me.
Hey SB are special to me too. I guess I just think the others are hot and want them with who they want to be with. And their stories are interesting.

Quote:
I never had anyone to talk about them with before either. I remember I would watch their scenes and want to squee and have no one to tell.

I wish the DVDS were out. I never try to get people into RN because ER is such a hard show to get through.
I would get through an episode and want to tell someone about what happened with RN... sometimes I'd tell my roommates. I felt kind of bad for them.

I know. Like Nika... holy crap if she ever attempted to watch ER. So many seasons and characters.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Closed Thread   Post New Thread