Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2010, 03:00 AM
Banned

couples/girls/wow

Hi, Indian/Asian/UAS/arab married or single ladies who are looking for discrete fun encounters for experiencing peak of pleasure, ultimate satisfaction plus reasonable pocket money. I am willing to satisfy both of your needs, physical satisfaction as well as extra pocket money (only if the lady is in genuine need). However, Call Girls or Commercial Ladies seeking money in exchange of mutual fun please KEEP AWAY and DO NOT respond to this advertisement. Housewives, working ladies (sigle or married)s seeking added thrill in life, ultimate pleasure & fun plus some pocket money are welcome for the highly confidential and secret encounters.

I am an Saudi male, well educated, (working as a project manager in company of my father reputed multinational company in riyadh). I am very clean, hygienic person, do not smoke and do not consume alcohol. Very romantic, fun loving but responsible, caring and loving person, transparent, honest and never try to pretend.
If you are seeking peak of pleasure, ultimate satisfaction with highly sensual and romantic play of my fingers, lips and tongue all over you as well as deep inside I am willing to fulfil your desire. I know the art of giving the lady unforgettable pleasure of highest peak, heavenly satisfaction non stop for hours.
Being decently employed person I am not looking for money or any other favours in return. Only requisite is to keep the encounters highly confidential, and secret. Moreover, I am not interested in multiple encounters with many ladies, therefore, validity of my offer is valid only till one or two single ladies or one pair of ladies are accepted discretely.

Don't hesitate, this advertisement is not fake or a joke, extremely honest and genuine. You will not regret and surely look forward for regular encounter. you can contact on my email adress:
hot.hot.sexy@hotmail.com
samba12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread