Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Charlie♥Amita (Numb3rs) #1: Learning or Love?

Welcome to the Charlie♥Amita {Numb3rs} Appreciation Thread

Alan: Aren't you gonna introduce me to your girlfriend?
Charlie: You've met her before, she's not my girlfriend. I'm her thesis advisor.
Alan: Ohh... does that mean she can't be your girlfriend?
Charlie: It's... it's against the rules.
Alan: Well screw the rules. What's more important, learning or love?

Amita: Besides... I realized how much I like being here.
Charlie: So you'd do your work here.
Amita: Of course I'd have a different advisor.
Charlie: Of course.
Amita: Which means that I wouldn't be your student anymore.
Charlie: That's true, isn't it?

♥Shippers♥
Serenachan
*Stacy*
kitty-cat
crisTM
KerBear
~*Chrissie*~
tracycutie
wingster
They Love You Link
Ask to be added!

I did this really quickly, hope you like it! If you want me to add/change something, I'll do it
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 04-12-2009 at 03:17 PM
Serenachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww it's beautiful! I love it!!!

Add me please.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
*Stacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you! You've been added
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-04-2007, 01:24 AM
New Fan

awww how cute they are
Add me please
kitty-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Added!

Some pics:

Old 07-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

I only see bits of pieces of the show, but I LOVEEEEEE David!!!

are there any sites/clips of these two out there? I like Navi too!
KerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

I love Numbers and I love Charlie and Amita. I can't tell you how excited I was to find this thread. It just bites that the show is on Friday nights. I think if it was during the week it would have a much larger fan base. Can I please be added?

Oh yeah, thanks for the screen caps. As you can see, I stole one to make an avatar. Well, cropped it, but I'm still proud of it!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerBear (View Post)
I only see bits of pieces of the show, but I LOVEEEEEE David!!!
David is so adorable, isn't he? I saw an interview with him where he was asked about his hair, and he was like 'it THEIR hair [talking about the producers]. I'm not allowed to cut it, I'm not allowed to touch it, I'm not allowed to talk about touching it or cutting it. It's not even funny in a joke"

Quote:
are there any sites/clips of these two out there? I like Navi too!
There are not any C/A sites, but at Numbers Online there are episode clips, they include some C/A clips too. Those are the ones I found:

1x01: Learning or Love?
1x12: Amita wants to stay
2x14: Charlie really is a genius (aka the first kiss)
2x23: Charlie wants a 'non-math date' (I just love him telling her not to get upset about his ex-girlfriend's visit, because it meant nothing... 'cause Amita broke my heart in that episode)
3x01: Amita tells Charlie she refused Harvard's offer (I love that's he's rambling!)
3x02: Charlie is bad at golf, but he keeps trying (the metaphor was so sweet)
3x09: Millie sees Charlie and Amita kissing ('she could be your boss... and your stepmother!', Charlie's face is hilarious)
3x10: Nobody likes to hear 'I told you so' (they talk about Larry, but he kisses her at the end and I love her 'I know you're in denial' look)

Quote:
I love Numbers and I love Charlie and Amita. I can't tell you how excited I was to find this thread. It just bites that the show is on Friday nights. I think if it was during the week it would have a much larger fan base. Can I please be added?
I added you! KerBear, do you want to be added too?

Those two are so cute in season three Usually after they get together the couples become boring, but I think they became even cuter! And their dialogue is adorable, I was just re-watching the episode where Charlie bakes cookies for some school event (Senior ?? Day):

Amita: They say there's nothing sexier then a man who know how to cook
Charlie: Yeah? And what do you think, do you agree?
Amita: I don't know, I like guys who are good at math.

Charlie's grin after that is so cute!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Serena you rock! thanks for those links! I would love to be added
Old 07-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you

Yesterday they showed the first two episodes of season 2 here in Italy Eheh, I love their first date, it makes me laugh that they're both trying (and failing) not to talk about work! And Larry is such a C/A shipper, I love the scenes when he's trying to tell Charlie that if he doesn't make a move, he'll lose her

Should we make a list of reasons? I'm re-watching season 3 on my computer, and that's surely the most adorable season for them
I just watched the episode where Charlie has to decide if he wants to accept funds from the farmaceutical company, and he's too cute with Amita , when he tells her she's his conscience
Old 07-31-2007, 07:12 AM
New Fan

season 3 premiered last week in germany...how cute were the scenes betweeen those two?!?! I can't wait to see the rest
kitty-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Please add me! I love these two sooo much! They're amazing! And David/Charlie is soooo adorable! Heart him!
~*Chrissie*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

please add me!!!
i love them on the show.

♥Drawn together. & not pulling away.
icon|twitter
tracycutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

i wonder where everyone is? Season 4 started 2 weeks ago and I'm loving Charlie & Amita's relationship...they are more relaxed and acting like a normal couple...Amita has a key to their house....and it seems like she took a shower there?...anyway, love them!

♥Drawn together. & not pulling away.
icon|twitter
tracycutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

I am gonna add it to my DVR list!
Reply   Post New Thread