Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2011, 09:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
IMO, Cesare had the strongest arc in the beginning. I think the finale was the strongest episode for Rodrigo. Lucrezia was amazing to me throughout.

I just expecting alot more. The family has been toned down. The pacing is really off with this show. Though this season is the quiet before the storm because all the real drama happens next season.

I adored CL so that is all that matters.
This show was amazing all the way but Ursula ruined Cesare's character for me. He had such a strong character at the first 2 episodes, but just as Ursula started popping all over the place, all his character building just tumbled down.

I just don't know why NJ created a character like Ursula. The screentime spent on all the C/U moments could have been used so much better

This show would have been so much better if Ursula was out of the picture.

I wish NJ and the producers see this forum and all the C/L fan ideas out there and realize that Ursula is ruining the show for most of the viewers. Plus I wanted to see more family dynamic, but the story line was going so fast and all the potential family moments were skipped.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

In the discussions section of "The Borgias" Facebook page, someone has already started a "Characters Who Should Not Return for Season 2" topic.

I hope Neil Jordan reads it. The first nominee is *drumroll*.....URSULA ! hahaha

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 05-23-2011, 09:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
In the discussions section of "The Borgias" Facebook page, someone has already started a "Characters Who Should Not Return for Season 2" topic.

I hope Neil Jordan reads it. The first nominee is *drumroll*.....URSULA ! hahaha
He better read it.
I don't think I could wait till next year knowing Ursula will come back. I just want her out of my screen
Old 05-23-2011, 09:38 AM
New Fan

Marcy, what're you talking about? WHEN WAS LUCREZIA PLAYING WITH CESARE'S CAPE?! Please tell me what scene--I've got some major re-watching to do
Old 05-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm excited for next season.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't get enough of the glimpse of Cesare pacing in the lobby of the convent. Lucrezia's screams are bothering him so much... but the entire atmosphere makes him come off looking like the father.

r a i n b o w s

Last edited by inmyveins; 05-23-2011 at 04:27 PM
Old 05-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I watched it I watched it
OMG. Did anyone else totally bawl their eyes out when Cesare holds the ittle wittle baby? He's so awed by it..totally like a first time dad
Old 05-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Ursula should have stayed away after she became a nun
Old 05-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone else notice they are breathing extremely deeply during the first scene? THAT IS HOT. It makes me feel like they are about to kiss.

Drop dead.

r a i n b o w s

Last edited by inmyveins; 05-23-2011 at 06:39 PM
Old 05-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Extreme Fan

oooh thanks for that compilation.

I enjoy so much the convent scene. Even when Cesare mentions Ughsula's name, it's funny that when he looks back at Lucrezia, he looks like he wants to kiss her. bwahahah. Quit acting like the broken-hearted boy Cesare. You're obviously NOT pining for Ughsulawhatsherface, but the woman beside you. LOL

When Cesare mentions Ughsula or looks at her, he always looks like he's about to burst out giggling, and not like he's smoldering with love or passion. I don't think it's a weakness in Francois' acting since the boy is rather precise with his facial expressions and tonal inflections.

Seriously, that "teasing" of Cesare in the convent that he'll come visit her...it didn't come off like a guy still pressing his suit for a girl he loves...but rather, it reminded me of frat boys or soldiers teasing the hefty and matronly hausfrau or head-nurse. niyahaha. No sexual undertones whatsoever.

And of course, can't get enough of Lucrezia going meow meow on Ughsula. bwehehe.

And yes, the first scene, the reunion moment, it looked like Cesare was gonna swoop down and kiss Lucrezia madly! haha

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 05-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVED the forehead kiss, Im actually checking out the episode right now.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Old 05-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Alright, so listen up. I have arranged some of my thoughts on the perfect C/L scenes I'd love to see. THESE ARE NOT REAL. I also added some dream scripts:

*First: Lucrezia is jealous of Ursula.*

Lucrezia: I've seen the way you look at her. -unemotional face stares off into distance-

-Cesare looks at Lucrezia, his entire disposition turning savage. He turns her to face him, eyes smoldering.-

Cesare: I only have eyes for you.

-cut-

*Second: After her son's childbirth, Cesare helps Lucrezia dress. (not what you think. o.o )*

-Lucrezia pauses as she sees Cesare enter.-

Lucrezia: Why are you here, brother? The nuns can help me.

-his eyes are serious-

Cesare: I insisted on being with my dear sister who I could have lost from that ordeal.

-Lucrezia nods. Cesare steps closer, placing a hand on her arm, but she gasps and backs away. Her thoughts are of Sforza's awful abuse.-

Lucrezia: ...No...!

-Cesare, shaken, feels a wave of hurt as he feels his sister's mistrust. Still, he once again places a hand on her arm. Lucrezia looks up with saddened eyes.-

Lucrezia: Give me your hands, Cesare. -he does so, locking eyes with her-

Lucrezia: Your hands... are they rough?

-Cesare's eyes darken.-

Cesare: They are only rough to those who act so upon you. -his eyes soften-
Cesare: I would never hurt you.

-She turns to move the cloth from her skin; Lucrezia's shoulders are exposed, revealing the bruises Sforza left so brutally. Cesare notices.-

Cesare: -softly touching the marks- What has the world done to you, my love?

Lucrezia: -whispers- It has changed me.

-Cesare kisses the back of her head as tears form in his eyes.-

Cesare: I can't stand to see you like this... -fiercely- I should never have let you out of my grasp.

-cut-

I know these scenes won't happen, but it would be amazing to see/dream about nonetheless.

r a i n b o w s
Old 05-23-2011, 10:54 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ *sigh* oh i'd die and go straight to heaven to see Francois and Holliday act out those scenes

and yay! New lovely fanvids!!!

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 05-24-2011, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)

watched it like a million times already! Why so beautiful C&L?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread