Sneak peek of iBattlechip #2

Old 06-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Sam is actually defending a nerd? Wow.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, Dan has to make Sam look good and we are finally getting some development. Though isn't it kind of contradictory considering Sam's bullying? Maybe Dan will stop Sam's physical bullying at least.

I am sure some fans will misconstrue that as a Seddie-pandering moment.
Then again, Dan has to give them something that can be viewed as subtext. Making Sam look heroic for once. Then again, she defeated that Ricky Flame who was wresting kids and beat up that girl who was bullying Carly.

Credit:fayemccurdy

iCarly - iParty with victorious deleted scene - YouTube
Deleted scene from ipartywithVictorious

Credit:miyagi-do

Last edited by Venetia; 06-07-2012 at 08:21 PM
Old 06-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Meh I really hope this isn't his way of having Sam look like the good girl who deserves Freddie now.

Especially with the way he's been building up Creddie. We'll have to see I guess.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, that would be bad. However, you can't just re-write a character over one episode. We have seen Sam defend people before...but what matters is how she treats Freddie as far as their dynamic. It doesn't change the fact that Freddie has a better history with Carly and they are good for each other.

Posting this for people who may interested. We do have tons of lurkers who would want this info: credit:f---yeahklaulena:

STOP SCROLLING & READ THIS !
So now, Fanfiction.net had decided to remind the users that MA stories are not allowed on the site. M stories that contain graphic smut (sex-scenes), violence ect. will be deleted simply because a concerned parent had contacted the staff to complain about her own child reading ‘inappropriate’ content. (Seriously, WTF?)

So M rated stories such as Isolation by Bex-chan and Eros and Psych by RZZMG and stories by Angel’s blue eyes girl will be deleted.

I don’t care if you ship Klaroline, Klena, Stelena, Stefarine, Delena, Zutara, Romione, Dramione, Harmony ect. SPREAD THE WORD!!

Join this forum if you’re againt the abolition of M rated stories and post your (RELEVANT) ideas here.

Story Rating and Removals Debate and Discussion Forum - FanFiction.Net

Please spread this word around Tumblr! REBLOG REBLOG REBLOG!!!

iCarly iBattle Chip Sneak Peek - YouTube
Sneak peek for iBattlechip #3

Credit:fayecrizz

I love that Nathan and Miranda seem to be bonding more and standing together more in pics. In the past, that was not always the case.

Last edited by Venetia; 06-07-2012 at 08:43 PM
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

- Change it to "Is it too late for you to love me?" (+2)
- Change it to "Because I LOVE her!" (+1)
- Leave it as "Because you were meant for me." (+2)
- Change it to something else.

Awh, yay for Miranda!

Hmm. I would like development.
Will watch preview in the morning, need sleep.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

That's stupid. A parent complaining because a kid got into a fiction that was probably rated M?

Here's a better system, ask for birthdays when making an account. Then if you're oldenough you can read the M fics , Anon's cannot access Rated M stories, and then if kids are getting into the stories it's not the site's fault.

Edit: that sneak peak looks funny actually

Last edited by Subject87; 06-07-2012 at 08:58 PM
Old 06-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87: I agree. I would address this more but I already ranted about this in the second thread. I would encourage everybody to sign it.

credit:slickrick
Transferring the "Because you were meant for me" video as my campaign for this tagline to stay for the Creddie thread. I used to be able to find Creddie vids to this song but now I having trouble finding it.

Romantic dance between freddie and carly - YouTube

Meant For Me - Chrissy Chase (with LYRICS) HQ - YouTube

Jewel-You Were Meant For Me[lyrics] - YouTube

Jewel - You were meant for me [Lyrics] - YouTube
I prefer this version

Credit:Creddiedream

Credit:creddiedream

Everybody else: Please review the recent posts before you respond. Watch the previews and sign the twititions. Pick the best Creddie tagline! "Because you were meant for me" is universal Creddie that can correlate to all seasons even after the show is over. If the show was still running for multiple seasons...I would have wanted to change it for each thread but the fact is, it is ending so I would prefer one tagline that can connect to Creddie as a whole. It will be hard to find new quotes for future threads and I hope we can get up to a hundred like the other ship threads in the future. It just makes more sense to stick with one instead of having to search for more quotes. It would be tough to find meaningful multiple taglines in the future especially after the show ends. Just my two cents.

Last edited by Venetia; 06-07-2012 at 09:40 PM
Old 06-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I voted for something else, but I like the one here too so I'll be happy with either.

Another that might be nice is "somethings are just meant to be" from the iCarly theme.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:cosgrover15

More songs with the tagline: You were Meant for Me! It is too epic!

Check it out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dxTD54YTUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-w4yoGqG0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0MUE5ikrx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzJ_0ljpVS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZxG-SJT4wY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsrVQfNYPc

Last edited by Venetia; 06-07-2012 at 09:28 PM
Old 06-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I checked a few of em out, nice love songs. But not my kinda music, sorry.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Good morning, Creddiers.

Read the posts on this page and the last page....alot of links, previews, and a video interview to check out.

@Subject87:If it is not type your type of music, you can appreciate the lyrics. I posted the links to promote the tagline of you were meant for me which was used in music and can be used to make fanvids with. Personally, I like the Chrissy Chase song and Jewel renditions. The other songs are usually not the type of music I listen to, but I can appreciate them. I prefer rock, alternative, indie, and Asian music....but on occasion with the appropriate mood...I can like listening to other genres too. It is nice to keep an open mind.

iBattlechip airs this Saturday! Remember to watch. Watch live if you can or DVR/watch the recording on Saturday before 3am so it is more likely to receive ratings!

Credit:creddieamor

Last edited by Venetia; 06-08-2012 at 06:56 AM
Old 06-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

@Venetia - Might use that creddiedream one on the next OP
I understand how you feel about the quote, too, but I think everybody should get their own say. We're a democracy here...I guess.

@Subject87 - That's a good one, too! It doubles as a quote from Can't Help Falling In Love if you think about it

TOMORROW!
TOMORROW!
I LOVE YA, TOMORROW!
YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY
Old 06-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Passionate Fan

@Mix: I know that. People can have their own say. I was just making my case and campaigning for that quote to explain why I feel that is the best tagline by explaining my reasons and why it is epic. I won't mention it again but I just had to make those points before other people pass their votes. Also, those songs can be used to make Creddie vids and that quote transcends into different kinds of music from all eras with different lyrics that can apply to Creddie. I just thought it would be interesting to bring that up.

It will be interesting to see what the ratings are like with the long gaps. Then again, it is Just Jennette night. The Mccurdians might watch and more Seddiers might attempt to watch. I hope alot of Creddie shippers have realized we have been getting a slight Creddie slant with the last few episodes. Then again, the ratings have been rather consistent from around the 2.8-3.0 mil range.

Credit:creddieamor

Last edited by Venetia; 06-08-2012 at 06:53 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread