Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dreamer (View Post)
Wow, that's so beautiful

You guys and ABC is torturing me. I'm still trying to resist very hard to watch that sneak. Until now I've succeeded. We'll see how long it lasts. But I don't like that they are already spoiling the episode like that since it's been just one day....
But I don't care since I won't watch it!......Nooooooo....I won't....!
it's so hard!
Promoted coz its a Hook episode and Emma/Hook no wonder they might be promoting it

Also i think other things will be happening in the episode...
HazelEyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:50 AM
New Fan

Ok i'm gonna freak out! That sneak peek was amazing. Hook didn't stop loving Emma in the past year! Hes is hiding something important and I know it's something about his feelings for Emma. I want this episode now! NOW!
krisi_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm fine. That sneak peek had no affect on me whatsoever.

I love how Emma is smiling, hands in her back pockets, while he just steps up in her personal space again. Flirty Hook back too.

I don't blame Emma for wanting to get the hell out of there. She'll come around but as a mother I can see her wanting to get Henry out of there.

I love that she's going to be training with Regina and developing her magic more. And how Hook encourages her and is happy she's embracing that part of her (even if she's just thinking short term).

Imagine when she finds out what he's been up to in that past year. She's asked twice now and he's evaded. That scene is going to kill me when it's out in the open.

Icon by Fiona
Jamie Choate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Six days. 6 loong days. 144 hours! How will I make it through the week? Why did they release it so early.... I just love them! My babies!!

Hasn't she noticed The Jolly Roger is missing at the docks?? Where is that ship?!! Come'on girl! So another Captain Cobra in the episode. wonder how that goes?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

We haven't even gotten the press release yet.

Promo pics can't come soon enough either.

Icon by Fiona
Jamie Choate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Is it me or did Jen have sore throat in the sneak peek, he voice seems gone you know

Also i like that Emma wants to know what happened, and what he isnt telling her
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Lennie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Ugh, I just want these two to HAPPEN. Emma, for crying out loud, quit fighting it. Poor Hook gets so panicked at the idea of her going back to NYC. I want SO BAD to know what happened to him in that missing year.

The Dreamer - you are seriously playing with fire hanging around here if you don't want to be spoiled! You'll see too many pretties! (NOT that I don't want you around!!)

I know, I'm torturing me myself. But up to now it did work. I'm just not reading everything anymore. That has worked so far.
But I guess by tomorrow I'll make it true and stop stopping by...for at least a day....

Love is in the air, everywhere you look around...
The dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Hook really knows her better then she knows herself
Old 04-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

That he does... and that is what she needs as well
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Lennie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Rank up Emma/Hook

ROTW - Rank the Best Couples/Duo's Currently on TV | Spoilers
Old 04-07-2014, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nianfan1 (View Post)
so no one is wondering what did the wicked witch means when she said "your out of your debth pirate"

ETA: i cant see the sneak peak :O
Yepp I was wondering as well. This will be such a great episode, can't wait to see it!!
nise1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! I just saw the episode and the sneak peek. Also, got caught up here. You all have been busy! Love the comments and agree that Emma is already in love with Killian even if she doesn't know/admit it to herself.
Did you all catch the line from Henry to Killian when they were boarding the boat? Henry says, "Why does my Mom always pawn me off on someone with a boat when she is working a case?" Let me see here. Cursed Emma trusted Henry with people with a boat? What could that mean? Hmmm???
SummerMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

The sneak peek....

They are crazy, releasing it on Monday.
This is going to be a week of torture.

His voice when he's all flirty and when he says "you can't" at the end.
It killed me.
First, it's so sexy and then it gets so serious and honest and heartfelt...

I can't handle it, I have to watch it again!!!
dragonslippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very good review.

Nerdy Girl Notes TVTime-3.16
Old 04-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

okay this needs to be written out in light of that new sneak peek

We all know Emma loves her son. We all know she wants what’s best for him. That’s why she wanted to take him back to New York in the first place, to protect him and bring him back to where he’s happy.

And I know a lot of us, myself included, thought that Neal’s death would change that thought. Apparently it didn’t. It solidified it. Which, to me, also makes sense in regards to Emma and how she thinks. Right now, Emma is scared. It’s not just about protecting Henry anymore. It’s about protecting herself as well. She’s hiding behind her motherhood to run away from all of this insanity, of the possibilities of her family dying, of Hook dying, of losing anyone else. And that makes sense. She’s scared. So her first instinct is to run. To protect both herself and her son in the best way she knows how: removing them from the situation.

I love Emma to bits, but she’s wrong right now. She’s hiding. She’s scared. And we all know that she’s stronger than this, that she’s so much more than that scared little girl she used to be so it’s frustrating to see her being so stubborn. But it makes sense.

And here we have something Emma didn’t have all the other times she tried to run from things and that’s Hook. She has Hook. And he’s there, giving her support and calling her out on what she’s doing and it’s terrifying for her because she’s invested now. She doesn’t want to lose him to the Witch. She doesn’t want to lose her family or friends or anyone else, especially not her son, and so, to her, the best decision is to simply leave when it’s all over and never look back. Because the violence never seems to stop really. There’s always a new villain, always a new threat. And the last one took her son from her, almost killed him again. So she wants to keep him safe and remove him from such a dangerous place. But she’s also scared. She wants to leave too because she was happy. They were happy in their simple life that didn’t include magic or death or fairy tales.

And right now, I think Emma is acting out of fear. Fear for her son, fear for herself, fear for her loved ones. So she wants to get rid of this witch and leave, keep her son far away from anyone who would do him harm, even if that means taking him away from his family. (Though he doesn’t know them now. Not anymore.) So, considering all the factors, Henry not having any memory of these people, there always being a villain, Pan having taken Henry just a year ago, Henry almost dying again, and her being scared to death of losing him, of losing anyone else, it makes sense that her reaction is to leave. To take him and leave. To get rid of that witch, make sure her family is safe and then get the hell out of dodge.

Emma is afraid she’s going to lose her son. And not to Regina or her other family members. She’s afraid she’s going to lose Henry to another villain, to some horrible tragedy. And that fear is what’s driving her right now.

Faery Tale Gone Bad.
Reply   Post New Thread