Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just need to hang out in here and watch CS gifs. Seriously I cannot even go into the SkyeWard tag on tumblr without seeing multiple CS hate mixed in. I expect anti skyeward and anti ward in there but for real don't be dragging my beautiful Captain Swan into your shoddy rape culture arguments.

Too bad there isn't an active pro skyward pro ward redemption safe place like there is here for CS

Anyway, SPOILERS!? I need spoilers (even if I have to open million spoilers tags) the

Last edited by Mace; 03-24-2015 at 06:17 PM
Old 03-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I re-watched those CS scenes. It still gets to me

Quote:
I just need to hang out in here and watch CS gifs. Seriously I cannot even go into the SkyeWard tag on tumblr without seeing multiple CS hate mixed in. I expect anti skyeward and anti ward in there but for real don't be dragging my beautiful Captain Swan into your shoddy rape culture arguments.
All the stuff they write is just pure BS. Just hang out here where the vibe is always uplifting and full of CS
Old 03-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, I'm sorry

Hmmm... Not many new spoilers this week. The finale is being filmed very hush hush!
Old 03-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace (View Post)

Too bad there isn't an active pro skyward pro ward redemption safe place like there is here for CS

Anyway, SPOILERS!? I need spoilers (even if I have to open million spoilers tags) the
Well, even though I like Skyward, one thing CS doesn't have in common with it is that Emma never shot Hook.

But I guess it's still early days for Grant and Daisy.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| I was hoping it’d be y o u
It’s y o u
2.06 — 4.15
X

Just.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Well, even though I like Skyward, one thing CS doesn't have in common with it is that Emma never shot Hook.

But I guess it's still early days for Grant and Daisy.
At the very least she didn't shoot him, She did lock him up in a storage unit though.

Early days or last days for SW who knows if they'll be renewed.

I'm gonna focus on OUAT and CS though this show practically promises happy endings, as long as you pick ships that actually make sense and don't just pick two characters names out of a hat.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| Killian Jones + declaring his love for Emma
X
Old 03-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Gorgeous!!
*Felicity*
Old 03-25-2015, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My pretty couple
Old 03-25-2015, 04:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Those gifs are killing me. He seriously gets the most romantic lines...

It's a testament to her acting ability that Jen is able to speak a coherent sentence after Colin delivers some of these lines. I think I would be reduced to - baba ababa la baba

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 03-25-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Those gifs are killing me. He seriously gets the most romantic lines...

It's a testament to her acting ability that Jen is able to speak a coherent sentence after Colin delivers some of these lines. I think I would be reduced to - baba ababa la baba
No wonder she usually just kisses him. The writers are like this is too swoon worthy, she's going to be speechless for sure, let's just have them kiss
Old 03-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

X

Since the pilot, this is all I ever wanted for this character. I'm STILL crying!
Old 03-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same!

So, who do we think will say I love you first? I mean, that was pretty much Killian declaring his love directly to her. I think Emma will say I love you ... but I don't know when!
Old 03-25-2015, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree.. Emma will say I love you first! There's no question Killian loves her! At some point Killian will wonder what Emma truly feels toward him that need to be verbalized. And she will have to come out and say what she truly feels for him...
Old 03-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree with you guys. I think Emma will definitely be the first to say ILY. Hook's feelings for Emma have always been obvious, where as Emma has been reserved with her emotions. It would be great to see Emma make the first move when it comes to taking their relationship to the next level.