Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2015, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Princess Charlotte Christened and the Top 10 Reasons We Adore Her Dad, Prince William

Baby Charlotte was christened in the church of St. Mary Magdalene in Sandringham, Norfolk on Sunday, July 5, 2015.
Princess Charlotte was accompanies by her parents, Kate Middleton and Prince William, and her older brother, Prince George.

The outfit that Princess Charlotte's brother, Prince George wore was very similar to the one his father, Prince William wore to visit his newborn brother over 3 decades ago in 1984.

Father's Day recently passed and we thought this would be a perfect time to present 10 reasons that we adore Princess Charlotte's father, Prince William:

1.Charitable. Prince William is a patron to several charities including Centrepoint and Tusk Trust.
2.Selfless. Instead of accepting wedding gifts, Prince William and Kate Middleton asked their wedding guests to donate to charities.
3.Honor. Prince William gave Kate Middleton his late mother's blue oval sapphire and diamond engagement ring to keep his mother close to all the festivities.
4.Humility. Despite the fact that Kate Middleton does not come from royal stock, Prince William has still embraced her and her family.
5.Intelligence. He has achieved the highest educational degree, Masters of Arts, of any member of the Royal family.
6.Courageous. During his military career, Prince William participated in over 150 helicopter search and rescue operations.
7.Noble. In 2009 Prince William spent a night sleeping on the streets near Blackfriars Bridge in central London to raise awareness for homelessness.
8.Friendly. Prince William has a great sense of humor and lights up the room with his smile.
9.Committed. Prince William is a perfect role model for Prince George and there is no doubt that Princess Charlotte will adore her father.
10.Wombat. Prince Diana used to call Prince William 'Wombat' and the nickname has stuck.

Princess Charlotte Christened and the Top 10 Reasons We Adore Her Dad, Prince William - See more at: http://www.vcyiqy.com/2015/07/princess-charlotte-christened-and-top.html#sthash.m7854gh4.dpuf

Last edited by Gio Gio; 07-12-2015 at 07:07 AM
Old 07-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

such a stunning family George is sooo cute

thanks for answering my question
Old 07-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)

thanks for answering my question

I like that article. Prince William

Carole and Pippa Middleton given starring roles in series of royal baby books | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-12-2015, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

^I want that book.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-13-2015, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

----

Prince William returns to skies as pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance - Mirror Online

----

Any suggestion for a new thread title?
Old 07-13-2015, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Princess Kate Is an 'Amazing Mother,' Says Prince William (and Prince George Is a 'Little Monkey!')

By Simon Perry - 07/13/2015 AT 11:15 AM EDT

We already knew that Prince George "never stops moving", and now we know why.

"He's a little monkey," his dad, Prince William said in a new interview Monday morning as he started work in his new role as an air ambulance pilot.

As for George's 10-week-old sister, Princess Charlotte, "she has been a little joy of heaven," William said, adding, "but at the same time it is more responsibility, looking after two little ones, especially when George is around.

"But it is fantastic having a lovely little family and I am so thrilled," he continued. He also included a sweet note of praise for his wife, Princess Kate: "Catherine has been doing an amazing job as a mother and I'm very proud of her."

Asked whether he and Kate, both 33, may add to their family, he replied, "We've only just had the second one. You never know what is going to happen in the future."

He was speaking on a wet morning in Cambridge as he started his new job early Monday. It is a role with the charity East Anglian Air Ambulance that enables him to be, as he says, a "good guy" working in the real world.

"It's my first day and I'm feeling the nerves," he told reporters. "I'm really looking forward to getting started. It's been a lot of effort and patience in training, but we're here now and I'm looking forward to doing the job."

He has had to pass a series of technical exams and learn to fly a new helicopter and hopes he can build on his experience as a Royal Air Force search-and-rescue pilot to help those in distress in the region of England close to his country home, Anmer Hall, in Norfolk.

He will carry out 9 ½-hour shifts over six days – either 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. early shifts or 4:30 p.m. to midnight late shifts – followed by three days off. But he will likely do about a third fewer shifts than his fellow pilots to allow him time to perform his royal duties. His reported $60,000 salary will be donated to charity.

As William is the first senior heir to the throne to work in a civilian job, he is charting new waters (and is set to be followed by brother Prince Harry) – and those close to him have suggested his day job will inevitably come to an end when fuller duties call in London and beyond. But William made a point of keeping his options open on Monday.

"There's nothing to say I couldn’t do it for the rest of my life," he said. "I might be able to and still balance the two. But obviously at some point there is probably going to be a lot more pressure and responsibility from the other side of my life. At the moment I'm juggling the two of them and a young family," he said in the interview.

"I'm enjoying it, and I like the challenge, but yes, inevitably down the line things will probably become a little bit more difficult for me to do that. But while I’m still relatively young, I can manage the two jobs as best I can."

The royal dad has clearly thought about the way ahead. "The term, 'full-time royal role' is bandied around quite a lot, and no one actually really knows what that means," he said, "but I think I can still manage to do my commitments and my responsibilities as well as I can. The Queen is still very active and is still showing incredible leadership. My father is doing many, many engagements, as are the rest of the family, and so there's a lot being done by the royal family around the country.

"I hope to still be a part of that, and do as much as I can, but equally do something which I think is incredibly important and [will] prove me in good stead for the future."
Prince William Interview About Prince George and Princess Kate : People.com

Quote:
See Pippa Middleton (in Roller Skates!) and Prince Harry as Cute Children's Book Characters in New Series

By Monique Jessen - 07/13/2015 AT 02:15 PM EDT

In a royal first, Buckingham Palace is selling a trio of children's books featuring Prince William's in-laws, the Middletons.

The Royal Baby series by Martha Mumford and illustrated by Ada Grey features Princess Kate's parents Carole and Michael and her sister Pippa, as the Bucklebury clan joins the royals to celebrate the birth of Prince George, George's first birthday and more recently, the birth of Princess Charlotte.

The adorable picture books, including Shhh! Don't Wake the Royal Baby!, Happy Birthday, Royal Baby! and Hooray! It's a New Royal Baby!, are aimed at children up to 5 years old and may even be a favorite of the royal subject – Prince George himself.

"We sent Kate and William copies and we received a very nice, positive letter back from them," a spokesperson for Bloomsbury, which publishes the books in the U.K., tells PEOPLE.

While the trio of books are not official Royal Collection Trust merchandise, they are on sale at the gift shop at Buckingham Palace and other royal residences – yet another indication that the Middletons have truly been accepted into the royal fold.

In Happy Birthday Royal Baby doting Auntie Pippa is seen dashing around on roller skates, organizing games such as "pin the tail on the corgi" and "musical thrones," while Carole is busy ordering the royal balloon blower to use "more puff!" as she balances on a giant pink balloon.

Pippa has been given a starring role in the books, as the only Middleton to feature in all three. (Kate's little brother, James, is notably omitted.)

Of the books sold at the palace, a percentage of the profits will go towards the care of the Royal Collection. The books retail for $10.85 each.
Pippa and Carole Middleton Featured in Royal Baby Books : People.com

Prince William starts job as helicopter pilot with glamorous flying doctor | Daily Mail Online

Most iconic wedding dresses including Kate Middleton's gown and Jenna Bush's dress | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-13-2015, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

About the new title:
The Cambridges [W ♥ C ♥ G ♥ C] #9: "It is fantastic having a lovely little family and I am so thrilled." - Prince William

What do you think?
Old 07-15-2015, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Inside Life at Home with the Royal Fab 4!

BY Simon Perry - 07/15/2015 AT 08:00 AM EDT

Call them the new Fab Four!

With toddler Prince George, who turns 2 on July 22, and 10-week-old Princess Charlotte at home, Prince William and Princess Kate are proudly raising the next generation of royals.

On the heels of the first-ever family photos released for Charlotte's christening, William has offered a new glimpse into their home life as he kicks off his his job as an air ambulance pilot.

"It's fantastic having a lovely little family and I am so thrilled," he said on Monday.

It is at Anmer Hall in the Norfolk countryside where they have chosen to put down roots, replicating the cozy life they have experienced among friends and at Kate's parents' home in Bucklebury.

"William likes nothing more than sitting around a table at mealtimes and having a good laugh," a friend tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story.

Locals report that the couple is "settling in nicely," while they come and go from the country estate, with Kate spotted out "driving through [the village] on her own," carrying out errands.

For William, who will make the hour-long commute to Cambridge for his medi-vac work – he is the first senior heir to the throne to hold a civilian job – the role is a natural follow-up to his duties as a search-and-rescue pilot in the Royal Air Force.

"I feel doing a job like this really helps with grounding the core of what I am trying to become," he told the BBC as he started work, "just trying to be a good guy, trying to do what you can, trying be a decent individual, thoughtful. Qualities in people that you would want to be associated with."
Prince William on Royal Family Life : People.com
Old 07-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Prince William taking off from Colchester General Hospital this afternoon - July 15

https://twitter.com/everreadyeddy/

Can I open the new thread? I hope the new title is ok
Old 07-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

New thread here: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/cambridg.../#post82459860

I hope it's ok
Closed Thread   Post New Thread