Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

I loved and hated today's episodes. My stupid DVR got mixed up and thought it was recording 90210 when it was actually recording Seinfeld if that makes any sense. I loved the Dylan and Brenda moments we got today and I hated the Dylan and Kelly moments we got especially when she asked him why can't he be like everyone else. Yeah, she really accepts him. Also, kissing John Sears, wow and to think this is only the beginning of the proof we get that thier relationship if so wrong and like i said a million times before a trainwreck! They couldn't even stay together a season and I loved how Dylan and Brenda were bonding about not being into sororities and thought Brenda and her hair looked especially pretty at the 70's keg party. I loved the part where she was rolling her eyes as everyone danced and her little scene with Brandon. I also, loved that little scene with Dylan at the Peach Pit. Here's the transcript of thier scenes in this episode:

At college, in the hallway, Brenda's walking and Dylan calls out to her.

Dylan: Hey, stranger.

Brenda: Hey.

Dylan: Where are you hiding yourself?

Brenda: Oh, over at sorority Row, watching everyone else smile at each other.

Dylan: Well, Kelly's been telling me a lot about it. So please, spare me.

Brenda: Well, I don't believe my luck, this is the second score in a row and I didn't even get the classes I wanted.

Dylan, looks down at her books and picks up one of her books.

Dylan: Really, cause' I got everything. English, 135B. I'm in this class, too, poetry of the young romantics.

Brenda: You are?

Dylan: MmmHmm...every Mondays, Wednsdays and Friday's, lonely hall.

Brenda: Well, great, you can help me with my homework.

Dylan: Wanna get some cofee?

Brenda: Uh, no, I gotta go meet the girl for Rush Week recap.

Dylan: Bren, are you really into that.

Brenda: I'm trying.

Brenda smiles and walks away and Dylan looks after her. (I love how they can mantain their chemistry when thier not together and thier friendship. I love the palpable look he gives her as he looks after her. )

At the Peach Pit, Dylan's sitting at the counter, drinking cofee when Brenda walks in.

Dylan: Hey, I see somebody bailed from the party, early. Did you have a good time?

Brenda: I OD'd, over discoed.

Brenda, sits down on a stool next to Dylan.

Dylan: Was Kelly have a good time?

Brenda: Yeah, everybody was.

Dylan: Not everybody, cause' you're sittin' here.

Brenda: Hey, you weren't even brave enough to give it a try.

Dylan: I just wasn't that stupid, Bren.

Brenda: I just that if there were anything Kelly, Donna Andrea and I could do together, it would be join a sorority. I guess I'm afraid that I'm gonna loose my friends.

Dylan: Well, to tell you the truth Bren, I couldn't really see myself with the, uh, sorority girl type either but Kelly seems to enjoy it. It's, it's probably harmless. I mean, really it's fun.

Brenda: So, what are you saying? I should just join the sorirty with the others?

Dylan: No, I'm saying you should do what is right for you and the rest of it will take care of itself.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Working on the new thread right now.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Thanks, Im going to close the thread now.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread