Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Banned

brad and angelina say no wedding

This is from an interview,she did recently.

“I think we were both the last two people who were looking for a relationship,” she told Vogue in an interview in the magazine’s January issue.

“Because of the film we ended up being brought together to do all these crazy things, and I think we found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened.”
“And then life developed in a way where we could be together, and where it felt like something we would do, we should do,” she said.

“We’ve both been married before, so it’s not marriage that necessarily kept some people together. We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that’s the most important thing,”
“I’m committed to life. I think definitely before my son, I was a little nihilistic,” Jolie said. “I’m starting to be able to see being 50 years old with the kids graduating from high school.”

Angelina Jolie not marrying Brad Pitt Celebrities & gossips-Spread it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread