Master Fan

Bonnie & Enzo {TVD} #1: Because he wanted to make a good first impression

Bonnie & Enzo Appreciation

Supporters:
Jewelstone
royalღcaliber

Moments:

Future Titles:
The other awkward pairing is Bonnie/Enzo, who develop a "funny, banter-filled relationship" in their conflicting quests for the Phoenix Stone. - TVLine
"They're hate sparks, but it's the beginning of a love story." - CD
"There's a lot of chemistry there." - MM
"I really enjoy working with her." - MM about Kat
"We've really been having a good time working together - it's some good stuff." - MM
"There was immediate chemistry. I know the scenes we already shot together will be f-ing amazing." - MM
Because "it's super fun." - Kat
"I would like to work more with Kat Graham, I think she's a good actress." - MM
Because KG & MM support each other's music
"She's kind of bitchy to him and I think Enzo digs that." - MM
Because we can't wait to see how they end up together
Because "the scenes have been magnetic. It's been really great." - MM
"We work really well together." - MM
Because "you meet somebody and it’s like two planets colliding and all of a sudden, it’s new." - MM
Because Enzo is attracted to powerful women
"I was surprised, but super stoked" - KG
"I'm so down with #TVD's new coupling. So down. I didn't think I would be, but I am." - Andy Swift
"Ok. I'm so on the #Benzo train" - @ernestoriley
"The Bonnie/Enzo banter sizzled a bit!" - Vulture

Last edited by royalღcaliber; 08-03-2017 at 01:36 PM
Jewelstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread... this title is from Season 5 right? I mean about him wanting to make a good first impression because of course I don't remember. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread... this title is from Season 5 right? I mean about him wanting to make a good first impression because of course I don't remember. lol
YW. I just thought we needed a BE place where we could actually talk about the spoilers, instead of staring at the elephant in the other thread. lol
It's from 5x13, the episode Bonnie & Enzo meet.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening this Mel!

So do you think it will be more than a fling and how do you think it will start?
Old 10-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
So do you think it will be more than a fling and how do you think it will start?
CD & Kat called it a love story, so I'm guessing it'll be a real relationship. Maybe it starts out as a fling and then gradually turns into something more.

I honestly have no idea how Bonnie & Enzo will become attracted to each other, but I'm curious to find out.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Are people sure Bonnie and Enzo will hook up? It could be Bonnie and a returning Tyler.

I hope for the best, because I think Malarkey and Graham have some good chemistry but you never know.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Kat said her LI is a series regular and Tyler isn't anymore. And Dries said that the relationship starts with hate sparks. Bonnie & Tyler don't hate each other.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Kat said her LI is a series regular and Tyler isn't anymore. And Dries said that the relationship starts with hate sparks. Bonnie & Tyler don't hate each other.

Oh. Pretty awesome... it seems too good to be true.
I mean a actor finally getting what they want, more scenes with Kat Graham? I know it worked with Ian... but he's not a love interest. lol
Old 10-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

From the 7x05 synopsis
Quote:
Enzo and Bonnie (Kat Graham) find themselves at odds when they’re forced to fend off a violent threat.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess that will be their first interaction and then we will see them making out in the flash forward or something?

I just saw the interview Mel posted in the spoiler thread on the Kat board and I'm totally confused.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Since the flashforward romance is the one the writers and actors keep talking about, I'm going to predict that whoever Bonnie's present day love interest is doesn't last long.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think it could be Beau or Julian? Bc if not them then I can only guess Alaric or she develops somekind of crush on Damon.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you think it could be Beau or Julian? Bc if not them then I can only guess Alaric or she develops somekind of crush on Damon.
Beau, maybe. I don't think it'll be Julian because they're building him up to be even worse than the heretics and for some reason, I think he may be the violent threat that Enzo & Bonnie have to fight in 7x05. I also don't think it's Damon or else we would have heard about it by now. Kat is horrible at bluffing, so her tone and facial expressions would have given it away. Instead, she seems disappointed that BD won't be any closer to romance this season.

A part of me wants it to be Nora because of that Christmas pic Kat posted of her and Scarlett, but I doubt Noralise will break up.

My first guess would still be a new character, but if not, then my next guess would be Alaric since Kat talked about him & Bonnie getting closer.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
A part of me wants it to be Nora because of that Christmas pic Kat posted of her and Scarlett, but I doubt Noralise will break up.

My first guess would still be a new character, but if not, then my next guess would be Alaric since Kat talked about him & Bonnie getting closer.
Lol, I thought about that aswell. I guess the female!heretics will survive ... or at least two of them. I'm unsure about Beau, he might be surviving or maybe he only stays alive until this threat that he survived the last time comes back and kills him for real this time.

Where did she say that?
I already thought that scene between them in the morgue was creepy ... but that also could have been because of the setting in the morgue you know
Old 10-25-2015, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lol, I thought about that aswell. I guess the female!heretics will survive ... or at least two of them. I'm unsure about Beau, he might be surviving or maybe he only stays alive until this threat that he survived the last time comes back and kills him for real this time.

Where did she say that?
I already thought that scene between them in the morgue was creepy ... but that also could have been because of the setting in the morgue you know
I only see 1 or 2 heretics surviving the season and I think Valerie will be one of them (even though she's my least favorite one.)

I can't remember which interview, she's done so many recently. In one interview, she said Bonnie & Alaric have a strong relationship and in another, she said they would become really close with this story of bringing Jo back.
I got a weird vibe when Bonnie was upset with Alaric and asked if her pain mattered to him at all. It kind of felt like she was asking if she mattered to him and I got a little skeeved out. lol
Reply   Post New Thread