Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

I'm losing hope with Beremy. I've always thought/hoped that Jeremy would come back in the finale for the wedding and then he and Bonnie would leave town together. But today I found out that the wedding is in 6x21, not 6x22, so Jeremy will leave town without Bonnie since there's no way she won't be in the finale. Also, McQueen is in LA, not Atlanta. I really hope JP wasn't misleading us when she talked about Jeremy coming back for weddings.
Old 03-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I def think all the wedding talk was alluding to Jeremy coming back for Alaric's wedding. So I can't really understand him not making it back for that episode. The second last episode usually sets up the finale, so maybe something happens at the wedding that carries over to the finale? In that way, Jer could be in both? I dunno. Or maybe, he's in the finale instead of the one before. I do know Steven posted a pic of him, Trevino and Zach a couple of week ago, I thought he was in Atlanta then. I guess this is just a wait and see. It would make sense for the show to lose some characters by the end of this season though, and I always assumed Bonnie would be one to go.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
I def think all the wedding talk was alluding to Jeremy coming back for Alaric's wedding. So I can't really understand him not making it back for that episode. The second last episode usually sets up the finale, so maybe something happens at the wedding that carries over to the finale? In that way, Jer could be in both? I dunno. Or maybe, he's in the finale instead of the one before. I do know Steven posted a pic of him, Trevino and Zach a couple of week ago, I thought he was in Atlanta then. I guess this is just a wait and see. It would make sense for the show to lose some characters by the end of this season though, and I always assumed Bonnie would be one to go.
There was a TVD convention in Atlanta, that's why he was there. They just started filming 6x21 this week and Steven has been in LA the entire time.

It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't been watching TVD lately, but it's getting harder to believe that Bonnie will leave. As much as I hate to say it, it seems like they are setting up a storyline/possible romance with Kai & Bonnie. Also, Kat has been filming with Damon's mother a lot, so she's still involved with him as well.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay. That makes sense.

Well... I don't know what to say. I really only have interest in Jeremy. What Bonnie does outside of him is pretty much meh to me. It would be staying true to what JP has said if he came back for the wedding, if not, then it's not as if we don't know JP lies about everything
Old 03-25-2015, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Kat wasn't on set today or yesterday either, so maybe she and Steven are filming their wedding scenes later in the week.
Old 03-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

There you go! There still might be a chance. Granted, I prefer your first idea of him coming in the finale and leaving with Bonnie.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

They'll be finished filming the season in early April, so we should find out soon how many episodes Jeremy will guest star in, if he even comes back at all.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Imo Forwood was destroyed because Caroline started having feelings for the man who killed Tyler and his mother while she was still dating Tyler. She continued to flirt with Klaus after he forced Tyler to leave town and then slept with him mere weeks after she broke up with Tyler.

I really hate what they did with Forwood- and they destroyed Caroline's character for me

Four & Tris
Anastasia Belle_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't been watching TVD lately, but it's getting harder to believe that Bonnie will leave. As much as I hate to say it, it seems like they are setting up a storyline/possible romance with Kai & Bonnie. Also, Kat has been filming with Damon's mother a lot, so she's still involved with him as well.
What makes you think this? Are there spoilers about a possible romance or are you just thinking about what happened in the last episode?

I think they've ruined Beremy beyond repair so the only thing I'm looking forward to is some sort of closure for a relationship that has been part of the show since S2.

I don't know if they have plans with BonKai, it's possible they are just shipper baiting since Chris has been cast in another show and there's no guarantee that he will be a regular in S7.
The thing that saves BonKai for me, apart from the actors' chemistry, is that their relationship could be just about Bonnie. Even Beremy was 50% about Bonnie and Jeremy and 50% about Elena and don't get me started on Bamon.
The problem is I find it hard to warm up to a couple when both members have repeatedly tried to kill each other. In addition, Bonnie coming out of a loving relationship like the one she had with Jeremy makes it even harder.
Old 03-27-2015, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

They're almost finished filming 6x21 and Steven still isn't in Atlanta.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

or he is and he's messing with people... or do you know for a fact that he isn't there?
Old 04-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Steven is filming TVD today and he was filming yesterday. They weren't filming the wedding, tho.

The cast & crew threw what looked like a farewell party for Trevino & Nina. So now people are speculating that Nina is leaving the show after this season.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

can't blame her... gotta have been hard playing two characters and just everything else
Old 04-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, but who do you think they'll put Damon with next??
Reply   Post New Thread