Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

I know they have to talk about it because it's inevitable but I hope the majority of their scenes don't consist of that woobie.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
I know they have to talk about it because it's inevitable but I hope the majority of their scenes don't consist of that woobie.
Agreed
He sucked enough TC screen time as it is.
Join Michael Trevino
Old 02-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

I want them to to talk about other things. We don't need to hear about how Klaus has become obsessed with her. We've seen enough of it to begin with.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with you on that they need to talk about each other. They need to start communicating about where they go from here what do they want and do they have any chance of being together again. I'm nowhere near interested in them just talking about Klaus I want to know about Tyler and how he feels and how does Caroline feel about Tyler now.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

man, did you guys see the latest Candice Accola interview? the tv-guide one. she talks about the great things Klaus can offer Caroline (things she never considered before) and how Caroline is tempted by all of this and how the writers are taking their time with writing this "relationship". NO mention of Tyler. Candice, stop breaking my forwood shipper heart!!

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 02-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
man, did you guys see the latest Candice Accola interview? the tv-guide one. she talks about the great things Klaus can offer Caroline (things she never considered before) and how Caroline is tempted by all of this and how the writers are taking their time with writing this "relationship". NO mention of Tyler. Candice, stop breaking my forwood shipper heart!!
Oh no! So not reading it then. I guess maybe she's towing the company line. Since Tyler isn't in the next few episodes maybe she hesitates to mention him in case it involves spoilers. I can't wait for the Tyler spoilers that appear nearer his episode, hopefully they even the balance.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

All those interviews were done ages ago though. They only have certain press days. They just leak them at random. They say the same things over and over and over again.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
'Calm-down CinnamonCookie......Calm-down!' d.v.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
All those interviews were done ages ago though. They just leak them at random.
wasn't that done during the filming of 317? when all those media sites went to atlanta. and its not exactly like it was new information. they've said stuff close to that in other interviews too. i hope we get a michael trevino interview soon.

also this isn't really a spoiler, but i thought it was interesting that joseph morgan isn't on the panel for paleyfest but candice accola is. it's nina/ian/paul/candice/matt. i would have thought if they wanted to play up klaus/caroline they would have sent joseph instead of matt davis. it probably doesn't mean anything but im hoping this means klaus doesn't make it past season 3.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I think it was even done before that, but I'm not sure. But yeah, they keep saying the same things over and over again (she's said the exact same things before in every interview). Honestly, I really don't care anymore. If they want to ruin Caroline's character, go for it.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

And I'm pretty sure they filmed 317 right when Our Town aired.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

You're pretty close. It was right around there. So yeah.

It's best to take everything anyone says with a grain of salt, especially Plec...but definitely pretty much everyone.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like how Candice says she is tempted by what Klaus is offering Caroline but not Klaus himself. She likes what he represents but not once has anyone ever said how Caroline could like him as a PERSON. Which is pretty important for romance and ain't gonna happen. That's a huge glaring omission in all these interviews. It's not like Caroline can't travel and enjoy culture on her own, she doesn't need Klaus for that, she jus maybe needed someone to open her eyes to it.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackayfire (View Post)
I like how Candice says she is tempted by what Klaus is offering Caroline but not Klaus himself. She likes what he represents but not once has anyone ever said how Caroline could like him as a PERSON. Which is pretty important for romance and ain't gonna happen. That's a huge glaring omission in all these interviews. It's not like Caroline can't travel and enjoy culture on her own, she doesn't need Klaus for that, she jus maybe needed someone to open her eyes to it.
yeah that's one good thing. i don't think they've mentioned once how caroline might fall for klaus as person or bond with him and see that he's not such a terrible person. i mean i still don't like it but i'd be more worried if they were playing this on an emotional level.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wish that Candice would talk about T/C a little more in interviews because she can easily talk about M/C, K/C or S/C yet most of the times she's tight lipped about Forwood. I know right now they're pushing K/C so she is promoting them because that is story they're trying to sell, but hopefully when Tyler returns she will actually have some good things to say about that pairing instead of remaining quite about it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread