Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

History of Ancient Egypt sounds interesting! I have history of Ancient Israel tomorrow morning and must try to take down notes while counting down the hours until TC goodness! The lecturer today talked about the thrust in the Jewish revolt and my mind immediately wondered for 10 mins about Tyler thrusting it wasn't helpful at all. No one should mention thrust, heat, bed, lamp, friends to me if they don't want me to zone out at regular intervals.
mackayfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Ali! I'm waiting for an update, girlie!
Slayerfan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

My senses say that they'll be in the extended promo. There's a possibility of them being in the promo after the episode too.

The class is interesting but I took it because I've had the professor before and he's a great teacher. He makes sure that you know all the info and really is an easy A. He's not like those jackass teachers who lecture and make no sense and give you questions on tests that were never discussed.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Extreme Fan

omg lol at these courses

I could definitely major in T/C-ology

i could never rp but some people are hilarious
Panettones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
My senses say that they'll be in the extended promo. There's a possibility of them being in the promo after the episode too.

The class is interesting but I took it because I've had the professor before and he's a great teacher. He makes sure that you know all the info and really is an easy A. He's not like those jackass teachers who lecture and make no sense and give you questions on tests that were never discussed.
I hope so!
Slayerfan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)

Ali! I'm waiting for an update, girlie!
I know, sorry about that! I've had total creative block, until I finish my thesis draft I don't think I can write for pleasure at all. The next month is so hectic it sucks big time. TC is the only thing keeping me from a stress breakdown lol I'm hoping the pure awesomeness of the TC will spur me on to get something non-academic written!

How many times have people watched the TC clip today? I think I'm up to my 6th time!
Old 09-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

I just recently got into Vampire Diaries and I like Tyler and Caroline. She seems to open up more when she is around Tyler than when she was with the other one... can;t think of his name right now... lol!
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Interviews.
BlackHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

They're so cute! Can't wait.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Love that

19 hours

Diana
dwoods87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the link! Yay for them officially being in a relationship in 306 but boo for mentioning Matt. He dumped her. End of! It wasn't tragic, it was pathetic. I do wonder how Matt will exist in their group of friends with Tyler and Caroline dating. I hope he just gets over himself, becomes their friend properly and moves on with someone else.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't worry too much about Matt. He is gonna be more involved w/ Jeremy's storyline.

Diana
dwoods87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackayfire (View Post)
Thanks for the link! Yay for them officially being in a relationship in 306 but boo for mentioning Matt. He dumped her. End of! It wasn't tragic, it was pathetic. I do wonder how Matt will exist in their group of friends with Tyler and Caroline dating. I hope he just gets over himself, becomes their friend properly and moves on with someone else.
Yeah, I'm sick of hearing about fcking Matt all the time.
BlackHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Yay new interview! All I'm focusing on is that TC are in a relationship in episode 6!!!

Which means they have dealt with a lot of the emotional stuff just fine in the first few episodes! (Referring to all the episode descriptions with Caroline in trouble and such)

New episode is almost here!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread