Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm really conflicted about this whole situation. on one hand I fear they retcon the story of him breaking the sire bond for Caroline (the word "history" totally rubs me the wrong way and makes me wanna shout RETCON in JP's ear really loudly), on the other I think that this Hayley girl is just a friend who has no parents and comes to visit a friend and Klaus uses this to play with Caroline's insecurities.

I'm already bored of this storyline. Klaus has no purpose and is just there to play his twisted games with Caroline. Tyler and Caroline are lost in a triangle where people play with their insecurities and don't get to have the storyline I wanted them to have: fighting as a dynamic against the council.

I'll hate this show so much if they make either of them a cheater. it's disgusting.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
cinnamoncookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
Plec says: ”All we know about Hayley thus far is that she shows up in the third episode and it’s clear that she and Tyler have a history that we weren’t aware of, that Caroline isn’t aware of, and that Klaus learns of very quickly. So in the spirit of (how can I drive a wedge between Tyler and Caroline?), Klaus gets to have a little bit of fun with the existence of this girl.”
Fall TV: Dramas We're Tuning In For | Photo 1 of 46 | EW.com

If they go down some twisted/unrealistic road of "Tyler cheated on Caroline while he was away" (which would make NO SENSE since he is in love with Caroline, he wouldn't do that to her, he went away to break every bone in his body for her) then JP and co are more stupid then I thought!

Now I'm not saying that's what will happen but IF it does it further proves our point that they will do anything to try and legitimise KC

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
OMG, this is so predictable it’s not even funny.I called since I knew about the new bitch in town, and that psycho killer would try to find new methods to keep TC apart. All I can say is SERIOUSLY? If Tyler didn’t talk about her to Caroline, that proves how important she was to him. Tyler has always been all over Caroline, but clearly this new figure will make Caroline very much jealous and insecure, ‘cause you don’t wanna share the guy you love with ANYONE. And Klaus obviously learns about their past and make drawings about it LMAO It’s just so predictable it’s not even funny. Seriously, how many bitches and psychos my bbs need to face in order to have a little bit of peace? All I can do is laugh, really, 'cause Klaus is doing everything to make his little game continue, using a girl, I feel she's not stupid to be used, but anyway, she's gonna create problems 'cause Caroline is INSECURE a lot as a person, who's this bitch?
Can we please not with calling Hayley a "bitch." We haven't even seen her onscreen yet. I'm fine with calling Klaus all the bad names in the book because on top of being a psychotic ******* he's not even a good character IMO. But bashing the female character, who hasn't done anything wrong, not even according to these spoilers, just because she gets in the way of our ship? Can we please rise above that kind of pettiness, I'd like to think we're better than that.
rout345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensgirl (View Post)
If they go down some twisted/unrealistic road of "Tyler cheated on Caroline while he was away" (which would make NO SENSE since he is in love with Caroline, he wouldn't do that to her, he went away to break every bone in his body for her) then JP and co are more stupid then I thought!

Now I'm not saying that's what will happen but IF it does it further proves our point that they will do anything to try and legitimise KC
yeah I hate it too. Although if he had cheated on Caroline, I don't think it would have taken much from Klaus to ruin their relationship. I think he probably just preys on her insecurities.
jessie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rout345 (View Post)
Can we please not with calling Hayley a "bitch." We haven't even seen her onscreen yet. I'm fine with calling Klaus all the bad names in the book because on top of being a psychotic ******* he's not even a good character IMO. But bashing the female character, who hasn't done anything wrong, not even according to these spoilers, just because she gets in the way of our ship? Can we please rise above that kind of pettiness, I'd like to think we're better than that.
I apologize for that, and I know I'm very bitchy doing that, I'll try my best to not judge her, 'cause trust me there's also a part of me that's pretty sure this girl is not stupid, she won't let herself being caught into Klaus' disgusting plans, and that she's really just a friend. She may even relate to Mason, for what we know. Maybe at first, Caroline will be threatened by this new girl, maybe she'll fight with Tyler about it, but at the end, this girl can even become a sort of ally. I call her the new bitch in town, 'cause you know, perfect timing Hayley!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think it will be her fault if she gets dragged into this mess. I won't ever call a female character a bitch unless she deserves the name, and so far, nothing happened and I kinda don't think she'll be a game-player like Klaus is. Klaus might use her in his game to break up tc. I think she might bring some werewolf-things back on the show, and Tyler might try to protect her from Klaus who might find a new way to create hybrids.

the only thing I don't like about Hayley is that she is a new character and is going to take away screentime from other characters.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I truly believe she'll come to say HI, and find herself into the mess. IMO, she's really JUST a friend, but they obviously want to tease us about this girl, who she is, and how she's linked to Tyler. Anyway, I think we shouldn't yell RETCON, when we have no proves about it;D

I apologize if my toomuchforCaroline made me put in a jealousymode
Old 09-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Absolute Fan

well the "history" part screams retcon, because there was no time for him to develop a history with someone. I hope it'll be from back when he ran away with jules. I'm counting on this.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
well the "history" part screams retcon, because there was no time for him to develop a history with someone. I hope it'll be from back when he ran away with jules. I'm counting on this.
But history is like saying past. And a past can even be of 2 days We know he left at least for almost 2 months, the first time. So he had time. But yes, I think he met her when he left with Jules, 'cause it'd piss me if he met her when he was breaking the sire bond.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

This whole thing is giving me a headache. How about this Hayley chick and ponyboy get together and we call it a day.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
This whole thing is giving me a headache. How about this Hayley chick and ponyboy get together and we call it a day.
eww no. the way he treats women, no one should be with him.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

True that. But I'm just desperate for him to get away from Caroline. Is it bad of me of wanting to dump him on some poor girl? Yes, but I have no emotional attachment to her as of yet and I just want him out of TC's orbit.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Old 09-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Okay fine, if you knew that it was the only way to get him away from TC wouldn't you want it to happen? I'm very desperate here.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Absolute Fan

if another love interest would be the solution, i'd vote for bonnie... that would at least be interesting. but since that isn't an option I vote for death. as we said, we don't know if we will hate Hayley or not.

Reply   Post New Thread