Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I added the title in

And look -

Then one morning, he asks her why. “Because I need to know that I’m strong enough to face these kind of things without turning to other people for help.”
“I’m not ‘other people’.”

a perfect disaster
Old 07-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

a man that resembles me. watching his young lady sleep
now I’m off to dream. it’s the only ease that comforts me
x

secret life of daydreams

We need more Hook/Aurora walking through the forest scenes.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love this

And yes to more Aurora/Hook walking in the woods.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And yes to more Aurora/Hook walking in the woods.
and then the woods can be really freezing and they have to cuddle.

prompt: sleeping hook + jefferson; hook thinks jefferson is getting too close to his girl, and thinks aurora loves the hatter and is going to leave him.

His eyes linger over her lips as she speaks. He follows her little movements with his eyes, drinking her in as if she’s a priceless creature. He smiles at something she says, and her hand brushes over his forearm, only causing him to smile wider. He rests his hat on her head, and she laughs, her nose crinkling in delight.

"I told you." Aurora huffs, her heel digging it’s way into her husband’s foot. The pirate tears his gaze away from the portal hopper and the bookworm sitting at the counter sharing cocoa to meet his wife’s angry gaze. Her lips are doing that pursed thing they do when she’s angry, and her bright blue eyes are ablaze.

The couch. He would be sleeping on the couch for a month.

“‘Rora-“

"How could you even think I was, that I would ever-“

He swallows thickly. “I just…I just noticed you two spending time together a lot lately and…connect the dots with me, love.”

Aurora leans back against the booth, arms crossed over her chest as she looks toward the couple at the counter and then back at her pirate husband.

"You’re a fool." She sighs.

"I know. And you deserve better. Maybe you’d be happy with the hat man, or anyone else for that matter. Everyone in town wouldn’t be surprised."

"No." She smiles. "We’re not going back to this discussion, Killian. You won’t win."

"Do I ever?" He challenges.

"You have on a few rare occasions." Aurora can’t help but tease.

"Well, my little wife, if you weren’t wrapped up in adultery with the hat man, enlighten me, would you?"

Aurora nearly makes a remark about his attitude, but refrains from the look in his icy eyes. She leans forward, pink manicured nails picking at each other as she finds her words. “Jefferson helped me a lot back in the day. He frequently visited my kingdom, even met his dearly departed wife there.” Aurora chews on her lower lip. “When I was going to go under the curse, I asked him to send my parents through a portal, to get away, and made them believe I would follow shortly.” He reaches for her, and she takes his hand, finding comfort in the warmth of his touch. “I may not know where they are now, but I do know they survived Maleficent’s curse, because of him. So when he approached me and asked if I would help him woo Belle, I knew it was the least I could do, after all he’s done for me.”

"Aurora…" Killian tightens his hold on her hand. "Why didn’t you tell me?"

"Didn’t seem important." She shrugged. "But you doubting me sure does."

"It’s not that I doubted you." Killian winces, gritting his teeth anxiously. "I just thought perhaps you’d finally woken up one day and realized the mistake you’d made and-"

"This argument is dead and buried, my love." Aurora shakes her head. "We are married, I love you, and I would never trade what we have for anything else in the world.” He leans across the table and kisses her, and she lets him, but when he pulls away, she pushes his hand away. As she rises, he watches dumbly, focusing on the glossy amber curls she brushes over her shoulder. “But that doesn’t mean you’re ‘off the hook’, so to speak.”

you'll always be the only one.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Prepare yourself for the TVD/OUAT crossover, Kathrin

Old 07-29-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the drabble thanks for posting! Jealous Hook

Nina. I would have loved to see Kat with them aswell.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You know how happy it'd make me to see Hook jealous over Aurora paying another man attention? OUAT did not deliver at all when it comes to Hook/Aurora stuff.

I like how Nina crashed their photobooth session. What pose do you wish Kat would've done with them?
Old 07-31-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love this manip. Hook looks so pained.

…where the light once was.

a perfect disaster
Old 07-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stunning art That is from the first episode he showed up on screen, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I like how Nina crashed their photobooth session. What pose do you wish Kat would've done with them?
She should have posed like in one of her music videos and the guys should have done the same ... or carry her like the queen she is
Old 07-31-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That is from the first episode he showed up on screen, right?
2nd episode. It's when he lies about being a blacksmith.

Quote:
or carry her like the queen she is

i am ruination.

Aurora is a sea goddess.

Quote:
sleeping hook + Apodyopis
(the act of mentally undressing someone)

"You need to stop looking at me like that," Aurora said between her teeth, somehow managing to infuse her voice with irritation while appearing as if she was discussing something as civil was the weather.

Killian had been appraising the jewel-encrusted vest of Lord-So-And-So-Who-Gives-A-****. He didn’t steal anymore, at least no illegally, but one couldn’t let one’s talents grow rusty.

"Like you’re picturing me naked."

"Not naked—exactly. In a process that well eventually lead to nakedness." Since Aurora would probably have him hung from the tower if he embarrassed her among her courtiers he kept his voice low and jovial. "Honestly, love, you’re so quick to hasten to the main event. I excel at foreplay."

"You’re going to excel at handy work if you don’t stop.”

The bark of laughter escaped him before he could stop it. A Lady Whats-It turned to glare at him, the feather in her braided coiffure winking at him.

"Bravo, that was an superb comeback." He wiggled his fingers at her. "But I’m already very proficient at that task. I got many a sad, lonely night without my lovely wife on the ship."

Aurora flushed.

"Besides, I don’t think I haven’t noticed where your eyes have been straying." In his opinion his leather trousers favored him shape better, but Aurora seemed appreciate quite immensely the form-fitted evening breeches that were customary in Ishtari court. "Queens in glass castles, love."

The fire in Aurora’s eyes promised retribution as she allowed herself to be spirited away to the dance floor by Sir-Something-or-Other. Which, in Killian’s opinion, was all the better.

http://lydiamartinis.tumblr.com/

Last edited by LilMouse; 07-31-2014 at 06:20 PM
LilMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, I remember And poor Aurora believed him.

Hollie always amazes me ... she is so creative and I love the idea of Aurora being a sea goddess.

At the ficlet. I want to know what happened next.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And poor Aurora believed him.
And then he used her faith in people to manipulate her

I love Victoria's tags for the art:

Quote:
#he is king of all that's dark and slithery #deep and murky waters slashed through by serpents #she is queen of warm summer waters flecked with yawning lilies #sleek shining fish nibbling at slick leaves #forever opposites #forever drawn to one another #otp: for you i'll swallow the ocean
Quote:
I want to know what happened next.
Aurora tortures him with foreplay and never goes all the way
Old 08-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And then he used her faith in people to manipulate her
And he didn't apologize at all for that last season

Quote:
I love Victoria's tags for the art:
Perfect tags are perfect

Quote:
Aurora tortures him with foreplay and never goes all the way
That is perfect.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And he didn't apologize at all for that last season
and he never will because the writers are trying to make him a prince now

I love when people put a lot of thought into Hollie's arts and tag it.

Quote:
That is perfect.
Tie him to the bed and leave him there for 12 hours.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

as the fire spreads - ladylionheart - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

smut without plot