Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Lolipopo you're so funny just breatheeeee girlie!
Old 12-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo (View Post)
GOD GOD GOD I THINK I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT CAPPS MEANT.
Really? What's your idea? I have't watched the episode yet so I have no clue

LH Scott welcome between us you have good taste to fall for ArMor I hope you'll stay and chat with us

Cathy I hade your pm, the link isn't working at the momento so I'll try later, but thanks anyway you've been really kind

"You're adorable" - Misha Collins 31/05/09
"Where were you when I was twenty?"- Jim Beaver 04/04/10
Swamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)

Can I be added? I only saw the pilot and I already like them LOL.

I'm so confused though, I've been searching around the net to see what happens with them and apparently they don't get together? Also Merlin seems to like her from the first ep, is it because he and Morgana have something later and Gwen/Arthur do that stops ArMor? I guess I'm trying to figure out the main couples for this show, LOL.

I don't know if I want to keep watching if Morgana/Arthur don't get a shot.
Oh welacome welcome welcome !

Forgive us for the actual crazyness, an episode just came out and for the second time in season 2, we did get Arthur/Morgana interactions.

For the relationship well, season 1 is full of Arthur and Morgana, but in season 2, by fear of the incest, The writers basically switched Arthur's affections for Morgana to Gwen. Without any devellopment we basically get Arthur Gwen in episode 2 of S2. Even the actors were surprised but well, at least you can always enjoy the first season, and some episode of the second season (let's hope season 3 will be better for us XD)

Actually today we did get one awesome episode full of Morgana and Arthur/Morgana.
As for Merlin/Morgana the writers made it clear they don't want of them as a couple. They do have a bond but it will not be romantic ^^

Welcome anyway o/

*Because Katie is this Badass Morgana *
**Because Morgana le Fay and Arthur Pendragon are swordfighting eternally on the island of Avalon**
**Merlin Season 1 fan. Cause We all LOVE continuity**
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Cathy I hade your pm, the link isn't working at the momento so I'll try later, but thanks anyway you've been really kind
awwwww it should work. grrrr. that peice of crap. hopfully it'll work later for you. and anytime love.
andrew&hannah.
is_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamy (View Post)
Really? What's your idea? I have't watched the episode yet so I have no clue

LH Scott welcome between us you have good taste to fall for ArMor I hope you'll stay and chat with us

I mean that Uther and Moirgana is basically over. Their stories is only holding into a string, we can't expect much more about them anymore.
Merlin now knows Morgana isn't meant to be on his vision of the bright side.

Capps said Arthur/Mogana had a long way to go, and actually, it's totally understanble now. They basically gave us them in love in the first season. Then, in this season, Arthur is all about Gwen and Morgana's bond with Uther is broken, while her bond with Merlin is...well, not in the greatest state.
Only Arthur doesn't know anything about her and doesn't have any idea of what is going on.

For Uther, all he has to do is know to learn she does have magic and it's over.
For Arthur, like we saw this episode, they still have a strong bond. He was damned scared for her when he learnt she was in danger (yeah it looks like we have to forget some episode of season 2 there. But in the good sense. It's more like we are following the season 1 path. and they are still able to be snarky, witty, and would i dare say, flirty, with each other.

For their bond to break we need more devellopment, cause while Morgana is kinda isolating from the others, her bond with Arthur is still there. I hope they'll will continue what they did in season 3 and with this episode, meaning, to renforce this bond, before the falldown.

Meaning they still have a long way to go.
Meaning...Arthur/Morgana is still safe. It's much more stronger than the epic **** we get with A/G, with only a few words they have an amazing and believable bond.

ARTHUR AND MORGANA FOR THE WIN

@ Skate : I cant ! XD I wasn't waiting such an awesome episode, I can't hold back myself XDDDDD

**Because Morgana le Fay and Arthur Pendragon are swordfighting eternally on the island of Avalon**
Old 12-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

More screenshots !

Evil Morgana before she told Uther he will go to hell....

Evil Morgana who is leaving the room after Uther's rank and Merlin's worried glance

Old 12-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm talking to a friend that watched the episode and she's very disappointed by the way Morgana acted in this episode (and she's ArMor), I don't know what to think, I'd only wanna have some good interaction in the last 2 episodes that remain of this season (and God, spare me A///G)

Old 12-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lolipopo you bring up such good points.
andrew&hannah.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Anyone wants to suggest new reasons?

Because Arthur couldn't run fast enough to Morgana's room when he feared she was in danger
Because he kicked the door to her chambers ready to fight to defend her
because when they fall back into banter and tension it feels like home
Because when everything else is lost for her, he still remains

Old 12-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i love those reasons.
andrew&hannah.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Supreme Fan

We hae 54 shippers and 49 reasons at the mometn

Old 12-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm talking to a friend that watched the episode and she's very disappointed by the way Morgana acted in this episode (and she's ArMor), I don't know what to think, I'd only wanna have some good interaction in the last 2 episodes that remain of this season (and God, spare me A///G)
I am Arthur/Morgana as well and I am very satisfied. To each it's own I guess. :/

After what happened this season to Morgana, I didn't want her to act like a freakin ship, she was badass and I loved that.

Sure, some of her actions doesn't make sense, like endangering Arthur by warning Alvarr. But it's not like she didn't react when the guy told her "we'll kill those who serve Uther". She wasn't ok with that.

And let' not forget Alvarr basically used her bond with Mordred and used Mordred as well. I didn't see anything wrong with her, well, nothing this much wrong if we take in consideration the harm done to the characters this season. She is still far from the levell of OOcness displayed by Arthur and Gwen.

We did get great interactions, more than we could ever expect, and we did get this damn plot finally moving, not being rushed like A/G was, but finally develloping and making some sense.

Morgana being angry at Uther can be easily explained by how charming Alvarr was with her, and how brave he was not to tell Uther she helped him. This plus we know she always had problem with Uther's fear of magic both because of the cmurdred and because of the fact she is a creature of magic as well.

So yeah basically I didn't see anything wrong. In season 2, there is either an absence or a lack of continuity and there, it wasn't the most striking. Morgana slowly turning evil was striking us and it was wonderfully done.

Katie won all of my respect with this epi. Bradley and Colin had since a long time ago but they were once again awesome. And that was our beloved Arthur !

So...amazing epi :')

Old 12-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Your review is actually quite conforting. I hope I'll see this episode at least tomorrow (since now is past midnight and I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard )

Let's just hope for some more ArMor next week. Now I'm going to check the net for the ArMor clips

Old 12-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i wonder what the last two eppys will bring us.
andrew&hannah.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Your review is actually quite conforting. I hope I'll see this episode at least tomorrow (since now is past midnight and I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard )

Let's just hope for some more ArMor next week. Now I'm going to check the net for the ArMor clips

I am going to try again uploading those BTW.

Oh and

Now, having claimed this heritage of heart - arthur/morgana/katie/bradley is the best thing ever created

AND THIS THREAD IS MOVING TOO SLOWLY I CANNOT POST AS MUCH AS I WANT XD

Reply   Post New Thread