Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Graphics Team

Abandon ship! #2 ~ Love of my life... it breaks my heart, but lately you suck.

Ships you used to love...
Old 03-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena definitely fits this title. I dont know what I was smoking when I shipped them so hard back in season 1.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bay and Emmett (Switched At Birth) until, he cheated on her with her x-friend....a miracle needs to happen before I can see unicorns and rainbows again *pist*
Old 03-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Mini/Franky - I will always love their story in S5. Its one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever seen. I will never not ship S5!Minky. But I can't ship them in S6. They just don't resemble themselves, its not the same anymore. Mini has had all the facets of her personality removed and only superficially resembles herself. Franky is just completely unrecognisable. I gave up on Skins after 6x01 and I haven't been able to bring myself to even watch any of their scenes, because they are not themselves anymore and it would only hurt to see them.

Spike/Buffy - Sometimes I can't believe I ever liked them. Smashed killed any love I had for them and Seeing Red ensured that I could never like them again, even if they were written well afterwards (which imo they weren't). A far cry from Fool For Love, which I loved.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Graphics Team

Tate/Violet

Call me crazy, but after we found out that he raped her mother and impregnated her (and was not possessed or something while doing so...), that ship definitely sailed for me.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
Tate/Violet

Call me crazy, but after we found out that he raped her mother and impregnated her (and was not possessed or something while doing so...), that ship definitely sailed for me.
yup! same here. could not ship them AT. ALL. i still enjoy his character -- all the villains on AHS were interesting and morally ambivalent, for the most part -- but actually wanting him to be with (the very awesome) violet? nahh. i was so proud of her when she told him to go away! my OTP of AHS was vivien/ben/violet. the harmon family. dang i really miss this show!
Old 03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Bay/Emmett. I don't know what they were thinking with taking such a unique couple with PLENTY of interesting obstacles to tackle (she's hearing, he's deaf), and instead had him cheat on her.
Honestly have no interest in watching the show anymore.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Dean/Castiel I dont dislike them but they're not OTP material for me anymore. Like I love their bromance but I cant see it progressing from brotherhood. Castiel is like another Sam to Dean, honestly.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
Bay/Emmett. I don't know what they were thinking with taking such a unique couple with PLENTY of interesting obstacles to tackle (she's hearing, he's deaf), and instead had him cheat on her.
Honestly have no interest in watching the show anymore.
i like to watch the show for the plot but yeah this whole diaster with them is throwing me off

and I completely agree about Violet/Tate I flove Tate and I loved them in the beginning but him raping her mom really is too much for me I can't get over it
Old 03-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Forwood Beremy Dan and serena, lannie sixon matt and caroline, oh and kc and jenna, I've totally lost hope in now, and barney and robin, clay and quinn, most of oth couples, naomi and austen, damon and elena sort of, dan/anyone
Old 03-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

I loved/Adored/ Went Crazy with lack of Helen and John from Sanctuary... but the writers have screwed over ANY CHANCE for them... and I am SO PISSED OFF!! i loved them so much, they had alot of potential... but... again... the Writers just FRAKKED THEM OVER!!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
Damon/Elena definitely fits this title. I dont know what I was smoking when I shipped them so hard back in season 1.
Me 2. I shipped de in season 1 thru season 3 till 3x14 'your love is a problem' and after e had damons neck broken. Then no. Just NO. De turned ugly for me. I ship dk though only cause of nian.
I still ship de in the books
Old 03-22-2012, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
Tate/Violet

That was disgusting. I didnt watch past epi 1 of american horror story but read what happened. I decided not to watch the show
Old 03-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Spike/Buffy - started shipping them in season two when Spike first showed up, even though I was also shipping Buffy/Angel. I liked how they teamed up later that season and thought they had amazing potential. Fast forward to when Spike was brought back on the show and I thought they were fantastic. Excellent build-up, etc., then they went as far off the rails as you can go: Spike tried to rape her. Everything that happened after just made it worse. I couldn't ship them after that, not matter what braindead excuses JW came up with.

Chuck/Blair - Messed up ship from the beginning, but these two characters reveled in being messed up so I didn't see a problem with it. They'd either be, I figured, a wonderful pair of evil hilarious bitches that took down anyone in their path or they'd evolve together and make a great couple. Except what they did was spend several years having Chuck dump massive amounts of crap on Blair who just took it and forgave him and went back to him. They took awesome Blair and tried to turn her into the sort of girl that marries her abuser No thank you. I'm always embarrassed to admit I ever shipped them. But I still think they had a ton of potential to be an unrivaled couple, the sort that couples from more respected genres could only hope to be.

Damon/Elena - Oy. This is another couple that had all of the potential in the world provided the writers recognize there are lines, even for sick people. This could've been a great 'evolve together' pairing. They had phenomenal chemistry in the first season and they could've made fantastic friends if the writers hadn't been so insistent on pushing them as a taboo attraction/love Take the bar scenes from Bloodlines and that dream that Katherine made Stefan have of Elena and Damon shooting pool and there is absolutely no reason why we couldn't have had scenes like those (sans kissing) for two seasons straight. Let Damon be the friend that brought out some of the old Elena, the not-afraid-to-let-go-and-have-a-good-time Elena; let their banter be about friendship not "UST" Keep them going like that and then start to develop feelings between them, and break up Stefan and Elena before going there. But noooooooooooooooo. No. What we got instead was barely friendship followed by Damon killing Jeremy after Elena didn't want to make out with him, then Damon acting like a nutbag martyr with control issues, Elena only hanging out with Damon when she couldn't have Stefan, Elena trying to make Damon into Stefan, Stefan being made into an idiot to make Damon look like a more attractive option, me banging my head into a wall, and some less-than-impressive ratings. Such a waste.

Mary Margaret/David - One, they pursued a cheating story line which isn't exactly my favorite kind. It made them both look bad, David in particular, though MM at least had the grace to break it off. David continued to lose IQ points when deciding that MM killed Kathryn because of a memory of Snow White. Am done with this idiot. The women make Once Upon A Time, they really do. I wish the male characters would step it up a little more
Old 03-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Damon/Elena - shipped them in season 1. season 2 was the turning point

Stefan/Elena - yep the writers successfully turned him into a monster

Snape/Lily - I sort of shipped them when I read the books, but once I saw it on screen I realized that this ship is pathetic and not healthy.

Spike/Buffy - not anymore! no no no
Closed Thread   Post New Thread