Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2019, 06:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Max is also stiff and boring as hell in the reboot too lol. I agree it's one of the many reasons I don't care about the show as a whole. Michael and Maria were the only thing that made me interested.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I didn't really watch the original Roswell but Max and Liz were way better on that show and definitely had more chemistry. Their kind of boring and vanilla on this version. I didn't watch M/M on the original, but this version is fire. I just hope they get as much material as the originals did but so far it's been good.
yeah. Not a fan of Max/Liz. For the reasons you mentioned - the constant pining and epicness of it all just bores me.

Michael/Maria is just so much fun in an otherwise dark series. That's why I am surprised that there's not so much more fans out there.

Rewatching the series, and I think Michael is actually being a better friend to Maria towards the end than Alex.

In episode 10, Alex runs to Maria and spills the beans about him and Michael. I notice that he does not tell Michael anything. Alex basically gives Maria the impression that Michael has been double dipping and playing around with both of them - when the truth is that he broke up with Michael and they have been over for some time.

Alex basically makes Maria feel guilty - when she had no idea about the two of them and Alex did not see fit to tell her until after she sleeps with him.

Michael on the other hand, understands how Maria is feeling and tries to make her feel ok by telling her that it's not her fault and that she did not do anything wrong. I like that. I like that he is taking into consideration how she feels about all this.

That's why I loved Carina's take on this relationship - how her friends see Maria as this strong woman who can deal with anything, but Michael actually makes sure she is ok.

I can see why Maria falls in love Michael - he's easy to fall in love with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Hi welcome.

We have a tonne of gifs which is great but we need more fanvids.
Thanks! Yeah, we need more fanvids and so much more discussion and having fun with our ship. Tumblr just gives me a headache everytime I visit character tags so fanforum it it is!
Old 06-24-2019, 09:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, Michael and Alex weren't together and haven't been together in ten years. Maria did nothing wrong. Plus, Michael kept chasing after Maria and over and over again. Not Alex. That shows who he REALLY wants.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Michael + Looking at Maria in 1x09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicer (View Post)
Thanks! Yeah, we need more fanvids and so much more discussion and having fun with our ship. Tumblr just gives me a headache everytime I visit character tags so fanforum it it is!
Agreed. I don't go on Tumblr. Only to grab gifs. You're right it's just a mess.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

My favorites are the top right (He looked so happy to get some, especially from Maria who he had a crush on and feelings for lol) the one under that where she is holding his face, and the one on the bottom left. I love how he looks at her, he's so smitten and clearly falling for her.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Where's everybody at? lol.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

The actress playing Maria seemed so familiar to me and I just realized she was on Hellcats! Loved her on that.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Maria and Michael parallels in s1.

I miss my babies.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Missing this thread and the gifs. More nice parallels I didn't notice before, their made for each other.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Sorry guys. Found myself in another forum where you can talk about the racism and misgynoir being directed about Maria freely.

I'm back now.

They are meant for one another. The seed has been planted from the beginning.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Awww amen to that. Glad you guys like the gif set. It's crazy how perfect and right they are for each other.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)
Sorry guys. Found myself in another forum where you can talk about the racism and misgynoir being directed about Maria freely.

I'm back now.

They are meant for one another. The seed has been planted from the beginning.
Glad your back, I was wondering where you were. Surprisingly, things have calmed down here and I hope it stays that way.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Thats good.

Are there any spoilers floating around? We need new content.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

That's the difficulty with a mid season start. Always a drought.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, and they don't come back till January lol. I always thought it was better when midseason shows came back in the fall (I remember that's what happened with Scandal after it was a midseason show in S1, it came back in September for S2 and did that till the end) The only thing I heard is that the actor apparently called Alex a d..k in an interview and he was once again attacked for it. Besides that, I've heard nothing but I usually only hear things here anyway lol. I hope some more M/M news comes out like it did last month.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread