Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbristow (View Post)
Lmaoooo same. We are terrible fans, you guys are aware of that right?
I've honestly been hoping for it since like ep 4 because I know they're going to run FM into the ground with this godforsaken triangle

Quote:
Where are you getting these from? LOL love them.
http://teenwolfmixtapes.tumblr.com/p...01-photo-recap
Old 12-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Yup, exactly. Time is precious with them which is why it bothers me they're getting married in 5 episodes (seemingly), because they're just getting started with the triangle BS. It's so cheap, man. There are already so many points of conflict to explore with them.

Aw, Mary... maybe she'll dream about him.
MTE, time is so precious, if they plan on stretching out the marriage they have to be extremely careful about it. damn it just give me happy married Frary and that's IT!

Maybe she'll dream of how he touched her and kissed her belly and the nape if her neck and how he spoke of their children and grandchildren and hoping she was pregnant because the only thing he wanted was to marry her!

Old 12-12-2013, 05:04 PM
jey
Dedicated Fan

I mean they can see them getting married in ep 13 and having some ANGST etc but I REALLY hope this is not due to other love interests, BASH 1st. Give this man a woman that isn't Mary damn! Kenna, Lola, whoever but not Mary.

I would love if they'd simply explore the difficulties of marriage, the ups and the down of it without adding more usuless drama to it.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

new thread

Old 12-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Idk man, I hate all these interviews (especially the E!Online one). I hate all the spoilers about the love triangle... I'm actually considering dropping the show tbh.
ditto
Old 12-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

wrong thread.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
guys we livestreaming?

and will we really get a promo, idk... I think they might just use old clips and say reign returns jan 23
There was a promo on Arrow last night, so I'm hopeful we get one here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
The truth of the matter is, the EPs should have never gone with a so-called "love" triangle to begin with. They had a great opportunity to set the bar a little higher in storytelling for this viewership demographic with the political intrigue, etc. So much actual, native material they have to work with. But, no, let's insert an unnecessary "love" triangle for "drama".

It occurred to me that Torrance would probably have been better cast as one of Mary’s de Guise uncles. If my memory of their history is near-accurate, Francis and Mary gave quite a bit of administrative duties to both her uncles when they ruled, and these uncles triggered a lot of discontent amongst the French people (spec. Protestants). Am I right? Anyone with a better grasp of their story is free to correct me. Anyway, I think her uncles should be more visible than they are right now, and Torrance could have played an uncle who was at court more often, wheeling and dealing for Mary, but also for his own agendas. What a miss, show. What a miss!

But what I do know. I'm just a lowly viewer.

All we can do now is wait and see. If Mary's characterization and her response to both Francis and Bash don't feel right in the next few episodes, then I suspect we'll be making our decisions on staying or leaving. I'm open to giving the show a little window of time before committing fully or before leaving altogether. Let's see how it goes.
The uncles actually ruled, and eventually caused a lot of strife. They were Francis regents. The real Francis was quite sickly and didn't have a lot of strength.

They're clearly going to change HOW Francis dies, since he died from complications to an ear infection.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
Lol didn't you know that being a completely irrelevant bastard and being Queen of a fragile country are totes the same things???
lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread