Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Did I just read that right? "A sex journal with clues that leads to the best lover at court"? Seriously? Were the writers high when they came up with that storyline?! Because it sounds like something someone who was tripping on something would come up with. I mean that has to be the weirdest, craziest, most random, ridiculous and hilarious plot I have ever heard. Who comes up with this stuff? How does a sex journal even come up in a conversation about storylines for a show about Mary Queen of Scots? And then somehow turns into a Nancy Drew mystery to get Lola a man? I mean anything that keeps her away from Mary and Francis is great but wow just wow. This show. Anything goes, huh?

Also thanks for the gifs. Love that Frary is just as hot as ever. If not hotter somehow. Their chemistry is insane. And I can't handle Toby's hotness at all. Lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:22 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Did I just read that right? "A sex journal with clues that leads to the best lover at court"? Seriously? Were the writers high when they came up with that storyline?! Because it sounds like something someone who was tripping on something would come up with. I mean that has to be the weirdest, craziest, most random, ridiculous and hilarious plot I have ever heard. Who comes up with this stuff? How does a sex journal even come up in a conversation about storylines for a show about Mary Queen of Scots? And then somehow turns into a Nancy Drew mystery to get Lola a man? I mean anything that keeps her away from Mary and Francis is great but wow just wow. This show. Anything goes, huh?
I was majorly confused at this as well. Like, "Hu? Were did THAT come from?!"

and I just love that almost every episode description has "Mary and Francis" in it. They should never part ever again (until this thing will happen I won't even start thinking about).

Last edited by its-just-me; 10-10-2014 at 04:07 AM
its-just-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Hey, if that storyline gives Lola something to do besides creating problems for Mary and Francis I already love it

And that interview about Cat walking in on them Did anyone else got the feeling when they read that that the writers read our board? We have talked about that a lot there

Edit: Promo pics from 2x05 here

Toby Regbo

Last edited by Regbo Girl; 10-10-2014 at 02:23 PM
Regbo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

"Best lover at court" for Lola? *God, please let it not be Narcisse, I want him for Catherine! pLeaseeee!*

The new promo PICS OMG they're sooo cuuute! Frary's sooo adorable there and the costumes, the crowns (including Queen Mother) There are a lot of celebrations there at the court... In 2x02 when Francis came back, the coronation, then this one in 2x05! I like it
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, Sheila! Those pics! Our King and Queen

It looks like there's some kind of celebration. Greer's wedding perhaps?
veneration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

I do think that's Greer/Castleroy's wedding.

Our King and Queen look so beautiful in every pic. #powercouple
Old 10-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the new stills Frary are so perfect as always.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

They even have the same gestures and pose

Toby Regbo
Old 10-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
"Best lover at court" for Lola? *God, please let it not be Narcisse, I want him for Catherine! pLeaseeee!*

The new promo PICS OMG they're sooo cuuute! Frary's sooo adorable there and the costumes, the crowns (including Queen Mother) There are a lot of celebrations there at the court... In 2x02 when Francis came back, the coronation, then this one in 2x05! I like it
Oh god. I am fearing that it will be Narcisse. He is the one with a strange sexuality, so it looks more likely that it's him keeping a sex journal. Unless Conde writes a journal of every woman he's ever slept with. Which wouldn't be very interesting.
Narcisse with a strange sexuality, writing a sex journal? Now that would be interesting.

I'm not against Narcisse and Lola because of Lola. I'm against it because I want the same thing you do. Narcisse and Catherine!! [And I wouldn't mind a little Narcisse and Francis on the side ]

The new stills are just . All I see is Frary and crowns!!

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I need narcisse and cat like I need my frary. Lola just bores me.
Frary look so pretty in all these stills.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
Oh god. I am fearing that it will be Narcisse. He is the one with a strange sexuality, so it looks more likely that it's him keeping a sex journal. Unless Conde writes a journal of every woman he's ever slept with. Which wouldn't be very interesting.
Narcisse with a strange sexuality, writing a sex journal? Now that would be interesting.
I don't think it matters who is more likely to keep a sex journal though. The synopsis says "Kenna discovers a sex journal, with clues leading to the best lover at court..." - it doesn't state that it was written by a man. Maybe one of Catherine's members of the 'Flying squadron' (or whatever they're called) kept a record of all the man she's slept with. Idk, if there are 'clues' to follow, it makes more sense to me that the journal was written by a woman and that Kenna tries to find a certain man who was described, but never named. And that man will most likely end up being either Narcisse or Conde. Or maybe they'll introduce some random guy who will be forgotten by all 2 seconds later (unless I missed a spoiler and there's a new male recurring character?).
Old 10-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Well, we know that that journal is wrong since the best lover is already too busy with his wife the Queen

Toby Regbo
Old 10-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I need narcisse and cat like I need my frary. Lola just bores me.
Frary look so pretty in all these stills.
This!

And Jess, I agree with everything Just let's hope it's Conde! With Lola and Conde being lovers... Francis and Mary can live happy together (I think so) and Catcisse (Narcisse and Catherine) may begin
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)

Also thanks for the gifs. Love that Frary is just as hot as ever. If not hotter somehow. Their chemistry is insane. And I can't handle Toby's hotness at all. Lol.
I have started watching this show still in s1 love those two.This cracked me up
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by st99 (View Post)
Well, we know that that journal is wrong since the best lover is already too busy with his wife the Queen
True. But imagine if the journal leads to Francis at the end. I will laugh my ass off if this happens
Reply   Post New Thread