Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4XVUxHt9q/

Happy for Heather, she's doing so many new things. It sounds like the seventh episode of S3 is the one she directs. I'm sure y'all heard they are already renewed for S4 already which doesn't surprise me. I think they did the same thing last year before S3 aired. As I've said I only watch clips of the show for Michael and Maria, in general the show hasn't ever been that good. Everyone knew it would get renewed cause CW keeps showing they renew ANYTHING. Even when the quality and ratings of the show has never been great or improved. They also showed last season they didn't care about the show at all. I still remember the show was premiering in DAYS and they didn't even release a trailer and barely advertised the show. It's clearly just a check for the CW lol. It's just also annoying cause there were so many shows I watched in the past that were top caliber with great ratings, but got cancelled anyway. Nowadays any crappy show gets an INSTANT renewal no matter what SMH. Only here for M/M and Maria, so just care about them being written well cause S2 wasn't good at all but Michael and Maria's relationship was written well.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://mariadelucadaily.tumblr.com/...ens-ig-stories

Heather doing the damn thing as director, I'm glad she will be in the episode she's directing as well.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Ok....found this thread!!! Wow...I didn’t even know a couples board existed!

Love how you have all of this together! Now I’m going to go check out some links!! I’d love to see these two as end game
Old 02-08-2021, 08:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh wow, really? You might find some other threads on here of couples you like. I do remember when I first came to this site I only went to the Scandal board then left. I was missing out. I try lol. There haven't been any new music videos of M/M in months (Which I find very bizarre when they were making a lot of them) So sometimes I just post her Twitter or that great Maria blog. This is my favorite M/M video so far, but there are many great videos on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFQt0IeIPk

Still a very beautiful video to me. Michael loves him some Maria!
Old 02-09-2021, 09:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://mariadelucadaily.tumblr.com/...r-a-sweet-kiss

Another cute little moment (Still annoyed many people kept interrupting them though) I loved when he said to Maria "That's my girl..." before that moment. They are such a cute couple.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh I love that video!! Love the pick up truck scene
Old 02-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDK-E6RFbv4

That's their best scene in S2 IMO. It really showed how much Michael loves Maria and how important she is to him. He didn't want to lose her and since he acted like such a jackass to her for no reason, he should of gotten on his knees to beg for her forgiveness. I also love in that episode he defended Maria when that guy kept messing with her mom's "missing" posters. Love that he used his powers on him too, all for Maria.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 02-12-2021 at 02:33 PM
Old 02-13-2021, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

He just wants her to be happy and he looks at her like she’s the last one on earth. Now with the revelation about her mother’s genetics I think this could get interesting....
Old 02-13-2021, 08:09 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, he always looked at Maria with so much love. I do love that she has alien DNA that gives her psychic powers, still looking forward to where that storyline takes her. I still expect Michael to be protective of Maria over that cause he got so worried and protective about what the powers were doing to her. I mean, he pleaded with her not to just let her powers go cause he doesn't want to lose her (then said he loves her) so I still expect him to watch over her. I get why Michael didn't want her to use her powers cause she was putting herself in danger, but I'm glad Maria didn't want to deny who she is.
Old 02-13-2021, 11:06 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nHtsk9D1fk

Love their first hookup, and the flirting afterwards. That's what pulled me into the show, I love couples with chemistry and banter lol.
Old 02-14-2021, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Ah yes.....that was the episode Shiri Appleby directed in season 1. She did a fantastic job capturing their banter and that scene was amazing.....the michael and Maria from the 1999 show had amazing chemistry and banter and I think Shiri was able to capture the talent of these two here perfectly!
Old 02-14-2021, 02:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh yeah, I forgot SA directed that episode. I agree she showed their banter, chemistry, and first time together perfectly. She even helped give their Max/Liz some chemistry with their first kiss (But that was the only time I felt a little chemistry with them) Michael told Maria he kissed her to shut her up, but he used it as an opportunity to kiss her cause he always wanted too lol. Then I love after that he kept pursuing Maria and showing her she is the one he wants a relationship with (he did the same thing in S2 as well) SA did a great job directing that episode. Now HH/Maria is directing an episode next season, I wonder how she will do. She will be in the episode she's directing herself, I love how her career is growing.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
Ok....found this thread!!! Wow...I didn’t even know a couples board existed!

Love how you have all of this together! Now I’m going to go check out some links!! I’d love to see these two as end game
Welcome, Butterfly is great at organization.

My friend wrote this fic https://archiveofourown.org/works/29...pters/71947245
Old 02-14-2021, 03:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Aww, thanks. I'm just glad to talk to some people again lol. Hopefully when S3 starts we can get more discussion in here again. If only the show didn't write that stupid, nasty threesome everyone else would still be in here.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Aww, thanks. I'm just glad to talk to some people again lol. Hopefully when S3 starts we can get more discussion in here again. If only the show didn't write that stupid, nasty threesome everyone else would still be in here.
yeah it was so unnecessary.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread