Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

wow Jim, that is amazing

I totally can understand wow you felt.. it is always sad to hear about things like that when the opurtunity is over

I'd love to meet her or any other of the cast but I guess I missed that chance already

icon by Daggi
Old 09-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Wow, I'm so happy you got to witness that parade in person, Jim.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's so great, Jim!

Debbie is the kind of parent every LGBT+ kid should have.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just saw the funniest YouTube clip from an old Rise and Shine.... it has Sharon, Randy and the actress who played Daphne. Someone asked Randy if he had bitten Gale’s chin on a whim or if it was in the script. His answer was funny, but then Sharon says “I’m going to say something I’ve never said before.” She starts saying how she had some downtime sometimes and gestures to Randy and says something like “I used to think when you guys kissed it was so hot (meaning Brian). It would really turn me on”. You guys have probably seen that one before but if you haven’t, it’s hysterical!!
Old 09-23-2018, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I just saw the funniest YouTube clip from an old Rise and Shine.... it has Sharon, Randy and the actress who played Daphne. Someone asked Randy if he had bitten Gale’s chin on a whim or if it was in the script. His answer was funny, but then Sharon says “I’m going to say something I’ve never said before.” She starts saying how she had some downtime sometimes and gestures to Randy and says something like “I used to think when you guys kissed it was so hot (meaning Brian). It would really turn me on”. You guys have probably seen that one before but if you haven’t, it’s hysterical!!
Ahh that sounds great! Do you have the link? I've seen random Rise and Shine videos pop up on YouTube, but haven't watched any.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-23-2018, 03:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Ahh that sounds great! Do you have the link? I've seen random Rise and Shine videos pop up on YouTube, but haven't watched any.
Ok, no clue how to share the link~ lol, but here is the title:

Randy Harrison a.o.@ Rise ‘n Shine Back to the Roots DVD and the time on it is 9:08. It starts off with your fave Scotty and Dean too. Then it switches to the clip I’m talking about. Scott also talks about how blown away Sharon was from the actor who played Horvath’s kiss in Woody’s~ heehee. It’s good!
Old 09-23-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Oh yeah, I saw a gif set of this moment on Tumblr. Sharon thought they had some of the hottest moments, like the rest of us do. I love it.

Old 09-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Oh yeah, I saw a gif set of this moment on Tumblr. Sharon thought they had some of the hottest moments, like the rest of us do. I love it.
She is just adorable ~ it’s easy to see why all of her cast mates love her!
Old 09-24-2018, 05:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha that is amazing!! She is totally all of us
Old 09-24-2018, 09:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Haha that is amazing!! She is totally all of us
And did you see Randy react?? He’s like whaat?? I also loved the funny story about how she loved kissing Horvath!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Thank you, Dena, I just watched. That was SO good!! But ugh, I really want to know what scene Scott and the guy who played Blake in the beginning were referring to! (Which I know they did on purpose so people will buy the DVD, haha). That whole thing had me laughing. I love them. I remember seeing Sharon say somewhere else that she was attracted to the dude who played Horvath, too. Mmm, I will forever be thinking about Sharon being turned on when she sees Gale/Randy kiss now when I'm watching...

Old 09-24-2018, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And did you see Randy react?? He’s like whaat?? I also loved the funny story about how she loved kissing Horvath!
YES I just watched Randy's laugh and his face ahhhh okay I love him

We can definitely all relate, Sharon haha
Old 09-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's hilarious.

Quote:
But ugh, I really want to know what scene Scott and the guy who played Blake in the beginning were referring to!
What did they say?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
That's hilarious.

What did they say?
They were laughing and Dean (that's Blake's real name, right?) was saying that he was describing a scene that Scott doesn't remember, and that Scott was convinced that Dean had dreamed up the scene, or something like that. I only watched it once.

Old 09-24-2018, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Thank you, Dena, I just watched. That was SO good!! But ugh, I really want to know what scene Scott and the guy who played Blake in the beginning were referring to! (Which I know they did on purpose so people will buy the DVD, haha). That whole thing had me laughing. I love them. I remember seeing Sharon say somewhere else that she was attracted to the dude who played Horvath, too. Mmm, I will forever be thinking about Sharon being turned on when she sees Gale/Randy kiss now when I'm watching...
Me, too, I'm curious now. They keep discussing these mysterious cutting-room-floor sex scenes that never saw the light of day. And Scott keeps playing like he doesn't know what Dean's talking about. It must have been quite a mes to film for these two funny guys.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread