Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Was Jennifer at Babylon too? I don't remember. If she wasn't, she could have been a good help for Brian, even with Justin gone.

But anyway, I think Brian knows what kind of persons Lindsay's parents are so I don't think he would ever let them get Gus if he can help it. J.R. is a different thing, since she's not her child. But I really think he would try to get Gus, even if all you said has a point. I think he would find in himself the strenght to be there for his son.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good thing none of that happened.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
Was Jennifer at Babylon too? I don't remember. If she wasn't, she could have been a good help for Brian, even with Justin gone.
You should rewatch the show
When Brian arrived at Babylon she was the first one he saw outside, she was the one that sent him inside "Justin still in there, you have to find him!"

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 12-15-2011, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right, I don't know how I could forget that I blame it on the fact it was midnight when I posted that

But I definitely need to rewatch S5 anyway, it's the season I watched the least.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't watch season 5 often either.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-15-2011, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)

But anyway, I think Brian knows what kind of persons Lindsay's parents are so I don't think he would ever let them get Gus if he can help it. J.R. is a different thing, since she's not her child. But I really think he would try to get Gus, even if all you said has a point. I think he would find in himself the strenght to be there for his son.
Jennifer was there I think even Tucker was there with her.

I agree that if things would become so tragic and they would all be killed then Brian would take care of Gus, and maybe even see that as a second chance for him.

Having said that, I think that the end of 513 was dramatic enough for all of them. They had hope for the future, but some of them were about leave their loved ones just as they realized how much they need that person in their lives, and it definitely wasn't easy.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

There was definitely enough drama even without any of them being killed off. Like this, we are sad about certain things, but overall, it's a good ending for everyone.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it made them all realize how precious life is.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

There was one person who got killed, though, right? I think it was Dusty, one of M/L friends. They were talking briefly about how sorry they felt for her kids.

And I like how they all attended the vigil. It was important for them to pay their respects, and seeing B/J together again.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt sorry for Dusty and Marie, even though we never saw Marie...
I think Dusty's dead was supposed to show us what could have been...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 12-16-2011, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I admit I wasn't particularly affected by Dusty's death, I barely remember her. But I agree it was meant to show us what could have happened and I think it gave the girls especially a lot to think about.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Since Dusty was mentioned a lot and because I completely forgot about her until Melanie talked to Marie after the bombing... I felt very sad when we heard she died there.

Steffi
Old 12-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was a really good scene, well done. They showed very well how shocked they were by the news.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And so was I, because as I said, I had totally forgotten that Dusty was there, even though we had seen her right before the bomb exploded, she was at the bar, Michael greeted her...

Steffi
Old 12-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess that wasn't very subtle I should have thought something would happen to her as soon as I saw her at the bar, because long forgotten characters don't come back randomly with no reason

What do you think about Ted's guilt over what happened to Michael? I understood it, because after all it should have been Ted at the bar. I didn't like very much the all scene at the baths with that weird guy though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread