Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Ok... so lots to say...

Ted - Hee. Loved him in this episode, although I think he rented the Season 1 DVDs and saw what Brian did in the bathroom with the guy to "make the sale." Yay! DVD sales!

Emmett - Loved him standing up to football guy, loved him flirting with football guy. Yay! Emmett butt!

Lindsay - The hell? Stop it with that guy. Right now.

Melanie - She is a lot nicer now that she is pregnant. Yay.

Debbie - Poor Deb... Just go into the precinct and jump Horvath... Hee.

Michael - I am glad he stood up to Brian about things. Go him. Smack Ben please.

Ben - I miss the old Ben. Stop with this Ben. And Ewww about that guy and the previews for next week.

Hunter - I am so loving this boy more and more. He was great tonight!

Justin - Go you! Stand up to your man and take care of him! Gotta love it.

Brian - It is sad how hot he looked tonight... seriously, sick Brian is sexy.

Vic - Is it me, or does he have more screen time now that he is dead?

Ok, random knowledge, but in the Friends episode where Pheobe is dating two guys, the fireman and the teacher, and can not decide which one... Robert Gant is the teacher of course. Well, the fireman in that episode is none other than the football guy from tonight... small world, no?

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by briansluv
Ok, random knowledge, but in the Friends episode where Pheobe is dating two guys, the fireman and the teacher, and can not decide which one... Robert Gant is the teacher of course. Well, the fireman in that episode is none other than the football guy from tonight... small world, no?
Thank you!! I knew I recgonized him from somewhere.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I've noticed that too. But I like it, Vic always had a dry sense of humor.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
yeah, i do love Ben, despite him getting the Doctor Dave Personality Transplant Award this season. i have to cringe whenever he starts acting like an ass. oh Ben. why are the writers doing this to you? and us?
very well said!

Quote:
i will ignore anything that Lindsay does until this creepy artist guy is gone. also, it would be nice if they actually came out and said that Lindsay was bisexual. that, or STOP MAKING THE LESBIAN TOUCH THE ICKY BAD MAN-CREATURE.
this sam is really making me sick. he's disgusting & one of those "men" i just wanna slap or better, kick him somewhere more effecient. yuck. what kind of lesbian is she!? plus, mel is being so incredibly cute this season. that storyline annoys the hell out of me.

debbie - i feel soo bad for her. why bring horvath back to break her heart? her heart's already been broken this season. and horvath - why enter her life again if you're seeing someone? crappy. - well, at least he helped her get over vic's death & the fight.

brian - silver is your color what a drama queen. he really does have his moments. but like most of you already mentioned, dayyyymn, sick brian looks hot. and actually, like a puppy. cute & hot at the same time. i wouldn't know whether to hug or fcuk him
Old 06-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The football guy was also on Days of Our Lives for a short while. He was a horrible actor (even by DOOL standards), but I'm not sure his ability to deliver lines landed him this gig.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by galela
what kind of lesbian is she!?
**waits to see Liz's response**

Old 06-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vintage
I've noticed that too. But I like it, Vic always had a dry sense of humor.
I think I'm in the minority, but I've never been a big Vic fan. I always thought his scenes were a little bland.

Quote:
Originally posted by BabylonPrincess

Well, I share Liz's view that Lindsay really is a dyke (and no, NOT secretly in love with Brian), but I won't defend Lindz on this this time. I get how sexuality cannot be defined as so many people think. And that it's more about the individual than the body, so the fact that she's growing something for a man doesn't bug me. It's the fact that it's growing at all when she has a pregnant wife. It's like CowLip is portraying straight male characteristics through Lindsay. **shrug** I hate affair plots.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
I think I'm in the minority, but I've never been a big Vic fan. I always thought his scenes were a little bland.
I thought he was pretty funny in season one. I don't remember him much in season two and three.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Quick note: I love that Darren is getting more scenes.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

oooh, yes! Darren is precious. you just want to reach through the screen and hug him. i hope there are more Chanda shows before the season ends.

Quote:
So, I would just like to point out that I topped this thread this afternoon, and somehow it untopped itself. *scratches head* Odd.
hee! oh sweetie. damn those FF ghosts.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't really watched QAF in a while (I usually check up on it every like, 5 episodes), but I saw Sunday night's episode tonight.

Okay, wow, that football player guy was HOT. Go Emmett. It gives me a tiny ray of hope that the gay population is not a bunch of effeminite fruits who only care about their appearances--like myself.

I thought the Brian/Justin scene at the end was very sweet. I'm beginning to actually like them as a couple. I'm glad Justin beginning to stand up for himself more.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

SS... no probs! Just glad I finally figured it out.

J... Hee. Who knows?

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
It's the fact that it's growing at all when she has a pregnant wife. It's like CowLip is portraying straight male characteristics through Lindsay. **shrug**
exactly.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I blame the writers.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hehehe...I noticed that too, Alison.

So I FINALLY got to see the episode and I loved it. So much to say, but I'm just going to try and sum it up by character like Alison did

Brian - We're seeing a totally different Brian with this storyline and I think it's amazing. Instead of the overly confident tough guy, we're starting to see his deeper insecurities...the fact that he opened up to TED of all people is amazing in itself, I think. (Side note: Their scenes together were awesome!)

Teddy - I adore him as of late. I was cracking up at the scene in the bathroom...totally pulled a Brian Kinney.

Emmett - Why does Emmett always get these semi-ridiculous storylines that always end in heartbreak? Not fair. As usual, I loved him in this episode though...standing up to that jock was brillant. Put a big smile on my face But...I'm nervous about what's going to happen

Debbie - Poor Deb...that's really all I can say.

Michael - Glad he had the balls to stand up to Brian and call him out. I'm also very pleased that he stuck up for Justin. I like when Michael and Justin are getting along.

Justin - The end of the episode had me grinning. "Get back in bed, you son of a bitch!" I'm happy the Brian and Justin situation is resolved.

Lindsay - Um...so...she's...straight now?

Mel - I agree, she is MUCH nicer when she's pregnant.

Hunter - Let me join in with Kat....OMG HUNTER I LOVE YOUUUUU. Seriously...he needs to stay around forever and ever and ever. <333 The scene at the beginning...Ben needing some grain... Cute. I Hunter like mad

Ben - Ben is being stupid...very Dr. Dave, I agree. Bah. But I look at that picture of him on the first page and then I realize "Hey may be an ass, but he's so hot."