Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 01:44 AM
Extreme Fan

What a great episode !!!! I really enjoyed it. And I'm gonna rewatch it. My heart squeezed everytime I saw Brian : porr Brian That's horrible !!! He's so self confident, he just started his own agency, he was starting to have a real relationship with Justin, like a couple and now, they chop off his "man symbol". I was so sad for him when he was at the doctor office, touching this little platic ball : I nearly cried It's really the fall of King Brian and I hate that.
But I so love this season 4 cause it gives me so much strong, deep and disturbing feelings : jsut the way I like it when I watch a tv show.
The plot is genius this season !
Andalusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AuburnGrad
So, which one represented the third, smashed lamp?

Interesting bit on symbolism, galela...especially the observation about the watch.
i noticed the watch immediately in 406. i had never seen brian wear a watch. which doesn't mean it wasn't there, it just wasn't meant to be noticed. in 406 & 407 they wanted the watch to be noticed, i'm pretty sure about that. esp in 407. there was a black screen & the watch - it does have to be intended.

and about the lamps. i think justin is the third. we first get to see the scene with gus. then michael. then justin. so i figured the lamps would be the same order. especially since you can tell he wanted to tell justin about something, he just really couldn't say it cause he's brian kinney. what that something was (the cancer, the fact that he loves him?) tho we'll never know.

Quote:
but I absolutely adore the gentle, lovey-dovey, non-sexed up moments of B/J. ...and I'm not a B/J shipper! lol I just loved the interaction between Brian and Justin
i'm not a shipper either but i totally agree. those s4 b/j scenes keep getting better & better. the chemistry really is just amazing. i've watched those 407, 408 & 409 clips over & over & over again. -- i also love the brian & michael moments tho. they're totally different but i love the friendship moments so much. the interaction basically. brian interacting with the people around him -- *sighs* so cool.
Old 06-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I pretty much like ANY Brian scene, hee. Gale really does seem to have good chemistry will all of the actors - obviously some more than others, but I never find his scenes boring. Randy either.

Can't wait for Sunday!