Old 06-28-2018, 06:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah I wonder what happened to Cody - I am betting he ended up jail somewhere
Old 06-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Yeah I wonder what happened to Cody - I am betting he ended up jail somewhere
Honestly, he can be happy he landed in jail.. he was playing with his life more then once

icon by Daggi
Old 06-29-2018, 07:09 AM
Extreme Fan

I would bet he ended up in jail too. Unless he found someone else to manipulate and do his bidding for him.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I would bet he ended up in jail too. Unless he found someone else to manipulate and do his bidding for him.
True - but you have to hope that even if he did he would have got what he deserved in the end he was dangerous to be around.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
True - but you have to hope that even if he did he would have got what he deserved in the end he was dangerous to be around.
Yes!! Let’s hope karma got him.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Some people just love to wallow in their own misery, internalizing anything negative that happens to them. Using that as motivation for something bad... Cody in a nutshell.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

That’s so scary and so true.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think it's hard to let things go sometimes but you can do things like go to a psychologist or go box a bag or something rather than go box people
Old 07-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I think it's hard to let things go sometimes but you can do things like go to a psychologist or go box a bag or something rather than go box people
Yupp, that would be the right thing to deal with anger and probably a healthy way too

icon by Daggi
Old 07-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

much healthier and way better
Old 07-04-2018, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

But Justin was so angry after Darren got bashed, that he was so easily led. Cody was charismatic, passionate and brave...to him. He was unapologetic in his anger and righteous indignation. I believe Cody felt justified, as did Justin by Cody's urging. It wasn't until he "confronted" Chris that he realized that wasn't him. Then Cody showed his true colors by verbally assaulting him.

It was such a powerful scene...

https://youtu.be/xoimQppfkwU
Old 07-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
But Justin was so angry after Darren got bashed, that he was so easily led. Cody was charismatic, passionate and brave...to him. He was unapologetic in his anger and righteous indignation. I believe Cody felt justified, as did Justin by Cody's urging. It wasn't until he "confronted" Chris that he realized that wasn't him. Then Cody showed his true colors by verbally assaulting him.

It was such a powerful scene...

https://youtu.be/xoimQppfkwU
I agree!! Justin thought this was what he wanted and he went with it. He went as far as sticking the gun in Chris’ mouth. Somewhere during that, he realized.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I think hearing Chris say that he still didn't see him differently and as a human being made Justin more angry.. I have to admit, I probably would have jumped at him and hit him the moment he said it.. and when Cody gave him the gun, Justin felt the power he suddenly had.. and pressed Chris into his appology..

but looking at Cody, and the way he told Justin what to do.. you almost couild see that he got a kick out of the whole thing.. Justin only wanted revenge.. Cody wanted more.. it almost seemed that he was feeling more then that and that was what was the difference in those two.. Justin was satisfied after he got his appology and let go.. Cody wanted to get this kick over and over again..

icon by Daggi
Old 07-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I think hearing Chris say that he still didn't see him differently and as a human being made Justin more angry.. I have to admit, I probably would have jumped at him and hit him the moment he said it.. and when Cody gave him the gun, Justin felt the power he suddenly had.. and pressed Chris into his appology..

but looking at Cody, and the way he told Justin what to do.. you almost couild see that he got a kick out of the whole thing.. Justin only wanted revenge.. Cody wanted more.. it almost seemed that he was feeling more then that and that was what was the difference in those two.. Justin was satisfied after he got his appology and let go.. Cody wanted to get this kick over and over again..
Yes I think so too Daggi - it was about that feeling of power over people over and over again.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)

Exactly. Even though, an apology when you are forced into it isn't really real in the first place.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread