Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They probably thought he would be easier to handle than Brian.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was their first mistake. Biggest too. Because if Brian, in theory, would have been willing to give up his rights because he said he didn't want a son (which changed after he had Gus, born and alive, in his arms), Michael would have never been so. It was really naive of them to think that. Why should a guy who grew up without a father want his own child to grow up like that too? Plus, Debbie becomes grandmother and has no real rights to her grandchild? No chance in hell Debibe would have never let Michael give up on his child.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never liked that they chose Michael as a father, don't know why, just didn't fit for me. I wish they would have taken Brians offer. I mean, think about that, Gus and J.R. are not siblings... technically they could marry each other one day Thats weird.

I agree that Justin was too young. I mean, imagine that "Hey Justin, we thought about getting your sperm for having a baby, you know, YOUR child" - I think he would be totally overcharged by it. It's not only that Mel and Lindsay are right, he's too young, it's also that they are - sorry - to old to be mother of his child.

For some reason I always thought that one day, Justin's going to have a baby with Daphne. Don't know why, but somehow that always fit for me. I somehow also see Daphne as a single-mom, never a married woman with a family... For me she's the next Debbie.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 06-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like to think Justin might have a baby with Daphne one day too. I also read a couple of fics in which that actually happens. It's a nice thought, they are so close, they love each other and Daphne says a couple of times that she doesn't want to get married and be tied up, so there might be a chance for them to have a baby together one day.

I agree that Brian should have been the father of the girls' second child for the sake of the kids. I think it would have been important for them to be blood related. Also, I think this situation with two fathers might lead to problems in the future with the kids being jealous of each other and things like that. Not to mention the fact Mel might be more willing to let Michael see his child than Brian see Gus.
But on the other hand, Mel really disliked Brian too much to share a child with him. Brian could keep some rights (even though not legally) and form a bond with Gus above all thanks to Lindsay. But the second child being Melanie's child, I can't see her doing the same with Brian.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, if Brian wouldn't have made up such a great Brian-Kinney-Dramaqueen-moment when the girls asked him about another baby, he would be the father of J.R. Mel aready agreed on him, didn't she?

But when he rejected her - and not in a charming way - she made her mind up.

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 06-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was his natural reaction to reject her because they never ever got along how are you going to father a child of a person you don't get along with? to me his reaction was fine but then he thought about it and decided that yes he would.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

*lol* @ Brian Kinney drama -queen -moment,Steffi (even though I have to admit I don't remember that )

anyway,I agree with Claudia. I mean Mel herself had nightmares about the possibility Brian might be the father,so she was obviously against it ...
I love that Brian/Michael moment,when they discuss the baby options
Old 06-13-2010, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even if Brian had reacted in a different way, I have some doubts they would have gone through with it. I really can't see Mel doing it, she had such an aversion for Brian being the father of her child. In the end it was better like that, because they would have never been able to share a child like Brian and Lindsay. Too much hate.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it would've been interesting...

Steffi
Old 06-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's for sure I think Lindsay would have gone totally crazy though not to mention the poor kid would have probably had a very difficult character, with two parents like that
Old 06-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now the kid has two bitches as parents...
O dear... don't **** up with J.R. - not if you want to survive healthy...

Steffi
Old 06-13-2010, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
That's for sure I think Lindsay would have gone totally crazy though not to mention the poor kid would have probably had a very difficult character, with two parents like that
oh,that would definitaly be a complicated situation,but at least that kid would be handsom like Brian...

*ducks the tomatos*
Old 06-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's already Gus that we know looks like Brian Nobody can assure us Mel's child won't look just like Mel can you imagine Brian with a child that looks like her? Or Mel with a biological child that looks like Brian? I bet Gus is enough for her
Old 06-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

well,don't get me wrong,JR is cute,but she doesn't look like the biological daughter of Mel and Michael Gus is much cuter,IMO especialy in later seasons. I love that that little boy does look like Gale

oh,and btw,I love those fics in which Justin has a child. I don't think I 've read a fic about him having a baby with Daphne
Old 06-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read one that was long too. I can give you links in the fic thread, if you want.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread