Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_girl (View Post)
Scott is such a sweetie. I really hope all the best for him for his fundraising for Adoptables. He's close to 20% now but there's still some way to go.
I wish Scott much success too. He's so genuine and likeable and so naturally funny too. Adoptables....gotta keep our eyes on this one for sure.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Scott is such a sweetie. I really hope all the best for him for his fundraising for Adoptables. He's close to 20% now but there's still some way to go.
Hey there!

Thanks for the update!
Old 10-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm sure there are enough big time Scott fans out there to make sure the funds hit the target! He's so gorgeously funny and adorable!
Old 10-14-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
I'm sure there are enough big time Scott fans out there to make sure the funds hit the target! He's so gorgeously funny and adorable!
I hope so. I just wish that there weren't campaigns for both Gale and Scott's projects at the same time.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I hope so. I just wish that there weren't campaigns for both Gale and Scott's projects at the same time.
I know exactly what you mean. Although, if you donate to Scott's project, the money will be taken immediately since his is a flexible project while the money for Gale's project will only be charged in November. In my case it means that the credit card bill for Scott arrives in November and for Gale in December
Old 10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean. Although, if you donate to Scott's project, the money will be taken immediately since his is a flexible project while the money for Gale's project will only be charged in November. In my case it means that the credit card bill for Scott arrives in November and for Gale in December
Yep…It seems that Indiegogo only uses "flexible funding", which isn't my favorite, but if I believe in a project I do it anyway. I believe in Scott's!

*totally doing all sorts of hail mary's and inca rain dances and s**t for Gale's movie!
Old 10-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I really want both their projects to succeed. Can't imagine how much it would actually mean to Scott if his project gets funded in time. Please let that happen.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 10-15-2014, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I really want both their projects to succeed. Can't imagine how much it would actually mean to Scott if his project gets funded in time. Please let that happen.
He would be SOOO excited and thankful! He deserves it. Someone like him definitely deserves it!
Old 10-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Oh yeah! I'm thinking it would make Scott's day, week, month and year. He's a great guy and deserves nothing but the best.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
oh yeah! I'm thinking it would make scott's day, week, month and year. He's a great guy and deserves nothing but the best.
yes!

Old 10-16-2014, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see anywhere that we posted a link to Scott's fundraising but I'm sure someone must have done!?

I can't find a definitive link at the moment but I'm sure Deborah or Denise will be able to!

EDIT: Duh!! I've just found it my faves so it must have been posted here already! Still, I guess it doesn't hurt to repost ~ it's all in a good cause!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/adoptable-season-one

Last edited by Zebbers; 10-16-2014 at 04:45 AM
Old 10-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

There has just been a new update made on the Adoptable-project. The update went as follows:

"Exciting casting update coming later today. A mini-Queer As Folk reunion will continue on ADOPTABLE! if we reach our goal! Stay tuned!"

Interesting to see who Scott has gotten to join the project in addition to Sharon who has been there already from the beginning.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There has just been a new update made on the Adoptable-project. The update went as follows:

"Exciting casting update coming later today. A mini-Queer As Folk reunion will continue on ADOPTABLE! if we reach our goal! Stay tuned!"

Interesting to see who Scott has gotten to join the project in addition to Sharon who has been there already from the beginning.
Thank you for posting! I just saw it too!
Old 10-16-2014, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Scott just posted this on Twitter... wonder who he it could be.

Quote:
Scott Lowell @scolo · 4h 4 hours ago

Exciting #QAF Casting news coming later today! The mini-reunion will continue on @adoptableseries! Check out http://igg.me/p/967271/twtr/267079 … & give!

Old 10-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

And Gale Harold has just been added to Scott's project.

His character's name is Leland Elizabeths and he's playing Sharon's character's son.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...eason-one#home
Closed Thread   Post New Thread