Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)

I know there are some people who will go…AGAIN. Right?
hmmmm, who could you be talking about??? LOL

I did go to the first Skivvies Brunch, it had Nick Adams and Jenny Lee Stern as special guests... the brunch is AWESOME fun! I was pretty sure I'd be doing another (especially since I have gotten emails from the owner of the space now offering me a free brunch lol)... now maybe I'll have to do one (I probably wouldn't do both Randy dates) of the dates Randy is there... the 23rd of April is the end of school vacation week, so i might look into that one... the space is amazing and the food is soooo good (with the funniest names).

I just need to work on my calendar to figure out what works lol
Old 03-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I hope we get to see his appearance on you tube again

I'm so happy that we still get him to see and he is not disappearing for a longer time

icon by Daggi
Old 03-06-2017, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I hope we get to see his appearance on you tube again

I'm so happy that we still get him to see and he is not disappearing for a longer time
at least at the first show they had someone there video taping the entire show and they posted all the performances... I can ask if they will keep that up for the other shows as well... or better yet, if they receive several tweets asking for video of Randy's performances with them, they probably would make sure to have video.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still haven't gotten in touch with Straz Center to see if they might get The Skivvies sometime. Wouldn't that be awesome if they would bring Randy with them to Tampa?
Old 03-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I still haven't gotten in touch with Straz Center to see if they might get The Skivvies sometime. Wouldn't that be awesome if they would bring Randy with them to Tampa?
OMG that would be amazing

icon by Daggi
Old 03-07-2017, 04:56 PM
New Fan

I hope he's okay sending lots of love 😢😢
Old 03-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_me (View Post)
I hope he's okay sending lots of love 😢😢
Why shouldn't he be

icon by Daggi
Old 03-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if this bit of news is too personal to post here so I apologize if it is and if anyone wants I will delete my comment.

I'm not 100% sure but I think maybe mia me is referring to Randy being ok since his cat Ella died a few days ago. I do feel bad for him. It's a very tough thing to go through.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Thanks for letting us know

I know it is hard to lose a belved pet, especially if you had it for such a long time it is a family member....

So sorry to hear about that.. she had a long and good life

icon by Daggi
Old 03-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Chris, for posting. Someone messaged me a couple of nights ago about it. They said it was like Ella waited for him to get home. I agree. It's so sad, but I'm glad they had wonderful years together and were able to spend her last days. I really know how that is.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris31 (View Post)
I don't know if this bit of news is too personal to post here so I apologize if it is and if anyone wants I will delete my comment.

I'm not 100% sure but I think maybe mia me is referring to Randy being ok since his cat Ella died a few days ago. I do feel bad for him. It's a very tough thing to go through.
According to something one of his friends posted on her Facebook, Ella was 20 years old!
Old 03-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
According to something one of his friends posted on her Facebook, Ella was 20 years old!
do you know if he had her from babyage on? that would be half of his life and the longer you have a furry friend, the harder it is to say good bye

And Deborah ~ I agree too.. it seems close family members, and that includes the furry ones, want to say good bye if possible

icon by Daggi
Old 03-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
do you know if he had her from babyage on? that would be half of his life and the longer you have a furry friend, the harder it is to say good bye

And Deborah ~ I agree too.. it seems close family members, and that includes the furry ones, want to say good bye if possible

He said in an interview (I think it was on Justin Sayre's program) that he had Ella and her brother Aggie since he was in college, which, I believe was 20 years ago.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
He said in an interview (I think it was on Justin Sayre's program) that he had Ella and her brother Aggie since he was in college, which, I believe was 20 years ago.
I remember that as well, Mark.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That is a looong time I wished every furry friend would be around for such a long time

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread