Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you so much for coming here to share, Kathy. We miss you girl! So cool that Chris is going with you.

Definitely send me the pictures and I'd be happy to post them for you.

Logged onto Twitter and look what I found!

Old 07-29-2015, 06:12 AM
Extreme Fan

How sweet of Randy to video chat (Skype?) with fans in China. his followers really span the globe
Old 07-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
How sweet of Randy to video chat (Skype?) with fans in China. his followers really span the globe
Yes…it was sweet. I wonder what it would take for him to be excited to see his U.S. fans.

There was a fan from China who PM'd me several times that Randy would be at ATX. In fact, they told me when Randy was on his way and when then when he arrived. I didn't believe them until I walked into the lounge where the Sirius interview was being held.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
There was a fan from China who PM'd me several times that Randy would be at ATX. In fact, they told me when Randy was on his way and when then when he arrived. I didn't believe them until I walked into the lounge where the Sirius interview was being held.
I recall first learning that he had intensely dedicated Japanese fans when they would fly over here in large groups to flock to his BTF plays.

Did not know the fandom had spread to China
Old 07-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I met the girl who set up this chat. she is beyond sweet. she is from China, but studying in Japan. she took 5 flights, 3 trains, 2 busses and a taxi to get to the Williamstown show on Monday. I am meeting up with her for the day on Friday and she is also going to the show in NYC on Saturday, so I will see her there again as well.

Randy was so nice. he chatted with her at the afterparty for a bit, signed a picture and a couple of dvds for her and watched a video (she showed it to me later) that the chinese fans made for him. I took a pic of them chatting for her (she doens't want it posted anywhere).

Is is bad that I got a little giddy that I watched the video after Randy, so I know the earbuds I had to use had JUST been in Randy's ears??? lol same ones he wore in the video call to china. LOL

Deborah, I will text you the pics... again, sorry for the quality. my phone hasnt improved since ATX lol

I will try to get better pics on Saturday with Chris' phone.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

So much fun Randy stuff to see! So cool he chatted with his fans, and Kathy, so jealous you get to see Randy again on Saturday. Yes, please, take lots of pics (with the good phone)! Tell the girl from China that we were so excited to see the recorded chat. And, when you talk to Randy (because I feel like you will), tell him we all love him so much!
Old 07-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiebun (View Post)
I met the girl who set up this chat. she is beyond sweet. she is from China, but studying in Japan. she took 5 flights, 3 trains, 2 busses and a taxi to get to the Williamstown show on Monday. I am meeting up with her for the day on Friday and she is also going to the show in NYC on Saturday, so I will see her there again as well.

Randy was so nice. he chatted with her at the afterparty for a bit, signed a picture and a couple of dvds for her and watched a video (she showed it to me later) that the chinese fans made for him. I took a pic of them chatting for her (she doens't want it posted anywhere).

Is is bad that I got a little giddy that I watched the video after Randy, so I know the earbuds I had to use had JUST been in Randy's ears??? lol same ones he wore in the video call to china. LOL

Deborah, I will text you the pics... again, sorry for the quality. my phone hasnt improved since ATX lol

I will try to get better pics on Saturday with Chris' phone.
I got the pics, but I'll have to upload them tomorrow. I'll need some time to rotate them, so I probably won't have them until later tomorrow afternoon.

Have a wonderful time, Kathy!
Old 07-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, I resized and cleaned up Kathy's photos the best I could, and she got some great shots. Thank you so much for sharing Kathy. AND…make sure your phone is FULLY charged…unlike at ATX.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So, I resized and cleaned up Kathy's photos the best I could, and she got some great shots. Thank you so much for sharing Kathy.
Good job! Thanks to you both
Old 07-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you!

I saw this on Twitter yesterday which is from Lauren Molina's IG

https://instagram.com/p/5vWWQJI9Ha/
Old 07-30-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Thank you!

I saw this on Twitter yesterday which is from Lauren Molina's IG

https://instagram.com/p/5vWWQJI9Ha/
OMB that looks like a fabulous location!
Old 07-30-2015, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

This looks like so much fun!!!

Old 07-30-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMB .. that looks one seriously cool place to chill!
Old 07-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
OMB .. that looks one seriously cool place to chill!
Shows you why he loves the Berkshires
Old 07-30-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
Shows you why he loves the Berkshires
I would absolutely love it too in those conditions! Looks like he's chilled and relaxed with friends though .. and that has to be a happy thought!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread