Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OK, technical question ... all the hot gifs aside ... how the hell did Em manage to change the blown () tyre without jacking () up the Jeep?

Never have I seen a tyre change like that !!
Old 03-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
OK, technical question ... all the hot gifs aside ... how the hell did Em manage to change the blown () tyre without jacking () up the Jeep?

Never have I seen a tyre change like that !!
Well, we didn't see them do it,only go around the jeep, and then there was Brian and Michael smoking... But they sure were very efficient!
Old 03-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
Well, we didn't see them do it,only go around the jeep, and then there was Brian and Michael smoking... But they sure were very efficient!
No. we definitely saw the Jeep in the background even during the face-eating scene and it was still firmly on the ground!!!! No question!
Old 03-17-2014, 03:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
No. we definitely saw the Jeep in the background even during the face-eating scene and it was still firmly on the ground!!!! No question!
Hum, ok then... I guess they assumed we'd be distracted by what was happening in first plan. I sure was!
Old 03-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hum, ok then... I guess they assumed we'd be distracted by what was happening in first plan. I sure was!
I guess so .. that would do it for me!!!!
Old 03-17-2014, 04:41 PM
New Fan

Hi! I'm new to the forum, although I've been following it for months. It's not that I was shy, I just... didn't want to get sucked in... oops.

So anyway, the sex scene in this episode is really intense. One of the most graphic in the entire series in terms of nudity and length (for funsies, I shall list them: 101 - the first time, 311 - when Vanguard finds them, early S4 - the chair scene, late S4 -post cancer ("top 5"), 502 - reunion, 513 - final).

One of the things I wonder about this scene is why they show so much passion/fever in it, like Brian is totally ravishing him. What do you think was going through his head at the time?
Old 03-17-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage (View Post)
Hi! I'm new to the forum, although I've been following it for months. It's not that I was shy, I just... didn't want to get sucked in... oops.

So anyway, the sex scene in this episode is really intense. One of the most graphic in the entire series in terms of nudity and length (for funsies, I shall list them: 101 - the first time, 311 - when Vanguard finds them, early S4 - the chair scene, late S4 -post cancer ("top 5"), 502 - reunion, 513 - final).

One of the things I wonder about this scene is why they show so much passion/fever in it, like Brian is totally ravishing him. What do you think was going through his head at the time?
You wouldn't put 107 in your faves?!?!? For me that's one of the best ever, no strange camera angles, no blurring of scenes ... !!! OK, so 110 is intense too ... and I don't like to talk about the others because we're in the 110 thread here at the moment!

Anyway, Brian always made the most of Justin, we just didn't always get to see it in all it's graphic glory!!!!

I think this was so intense because a) Brian acknowledged that he'd made the effort to go and find Justin, not because Deb and Daph told him he had to but because he needed to know that Justin was safe; b) I think Brian recognised something of himself in Justin running away ... which is why he did everything he could to make things OK for him when they returned to Pittsburgh ... and c) fk, Justin is hot, so why wouldn't Brian just go to it!??!!
Old 03-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think this was so intense because a) Brian acknowledged that he'd made the effort to go and find Justin, not because Deb and Daph told him he had to but because he needed to know that Justin was safe

When did Brian say this? I don't recall that
Old 03-18-2014, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureen99 (View Post)
I think this was so intense because a) Brian acknowledged that he'd made the effort to go and find Justin, not because Deb and Daph told him he had to but because he needed to know that Justin was safe

When did Brian say this? I don't recall that
Brian didn't say it, I said I think he acknowledged ... it wasn't a statement of fact, just thinking aloud.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brian and the guys drove all night long, then walked the city all morning. Brian was utterly stressed and exhausted.

He was angry at Justin but he was really worried about him. He could have waited to get the call from his credit card company, but he went after him.

I loved to see Brian show compassion for Justin, when he expressed that he had nothing back home and Brian told him that he would help him. Then he laid out a step by step plan.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Brian and the guys drove all night long, then walked the city all morning. Brian was utterly stressed and exhausted.

He was angry at Justin but he was really worried about him. He could have waited to get the call from his credit card company, but he went after him.

I loved to see Brian show compassion for Justin, when he expressed that he had nothing back home and Brian told him that he would help him. Then he laid out a step by step plan.

My favorite part: "You'll go back to school, you'll turn eighteen..." *Justin's face lights up* "...and you're gonna pay back every cent" *Justin's face falls*
Old 03-18-2014, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My favorite part: "You'll go back to school, you'll turn eighteen..." *Justin's face lights up* "...and you're gonna pay back every cent" *Justin's face falls*
He sounded just like a dad (or me).
Old 03-18-2014, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Sometimes I think Brian was like a father to Justin...just forget about the sexual relationship they have for a minute. Brian always gave him advice, he helped put him through school, and helped him in ways that even his own father couldn't/wouldn't have.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 03-18-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Brian helped Justin in the way that he never received it.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

As you ALL know, S1 ep# 110 is on my top 3 fav list. This scene is HOT, SEXY and leaves me wanting more Hey, what more is there to say.

I love NY!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread