Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2019, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Aska ~ is "Where Justin looses his hearing" finally finished? I wanted to wait to read it till its done I started it back when she started writing, but then I had to wait and couldn't catch up on it anymore

I think I've read "turning pont "too, but I can't really remember the story.. its been to long.

there are a lot of really good stories out there, and I have to admit I do love the sad ones more then the romatic ones

Chris tryinng to catch up on the chapter today.. I don't have to work

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Aska ~ is "Where Justin looses his hearing" finally finished? I wanted to wait to read it till its done I started it back when she started writing, but then I had to wait and couldn't catch up on it anymore
I checked the last chapter and there is no "the end" or any note saying it's finished.
Do you remember where you last read it? Which chapter it was? I'm just courious xD

Chris, ok, thanks.

Now coffee and then I can start looking for first chapter
aśka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm all caught up!! It's getting interesting and more crazy heehee but also maybe finally reaching the finish line!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Midnight Whispers has a new platform and are looking for Beta Testers if anyone is interested.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I'm all caught up!! It's getting interesting and more crazy heehee but also maybe finally reaching the finish line!!
I don't think so, since Chris said it gets 50 chapters

Aska ~ I think I read 5 chapters or so.. I think I still wait a bit, maybe she does make more updates

icon by Daggi
Old 08-15-2019, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Addie - glad you're caught up and enjoying it still! Hehe. And yes, the goal is to wrap it up in a nice even 50 chapters...we'll see if that actually happens.

As fellow writers know, the characters tell me what they want to happen.

Daggi - looking forward to your thoughts. I was proud of the last one I posted, and can't wait to share the next!

Aska, if I remember I'll try to go through the older threads to find exactly where my fic started.

EDIT: Ahh, I read all of the "one where Justin loses his hearing" one, too! And it hadn't been finished yet.

As a writer it's frustrating for me to find a really good fic that I enjoy (and don't spend all my time criticizing ). There's soooo much bad writing out there, it's hard for me to have the patience to weed through the stuff to find one I really enjoy. I wish it was easier, cause I'd LOVE to read another really, really good fic.

That being said, I just ordered one of those QAF books...which is essentially fanfic, I think.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Oh poor Rose.. she must be confused like hell and sure mad.. and I kind of feel bad for Michael. he deserves at least a clearing talk.

well lets see where the ride takes them now

icon by Daggi
Old 08-15-2019, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Aska, I found the first chapter. It's in the last version of this thread, so go to the OP and click on Fan Fiction #50, then find post #57. That's the beginning. My note says it's the "next chapter", but the first one I posted wasn't really in sequence. You'll want to start with this one. After that you'll just kind of have to scroll through and see which of my posts have spoiler tags with chapters in them.

Daggi: Rose wasn't treated fairly. Poor thing. And I feel bad for Michael, too. But it ain't over yet.

Anyone who's caught up, here's chapter #40 of Particles of Rage. ...bring a fan with you.

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2019, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Aska, I found the first chapter. It's in the last version of this thread, so go to the OP and click on Fan Fiction #50, then find post #57. That's the beginning. My note says it's the "next chapter", but the first one I posted wasn't really in sequence. You'll want to start with this one. After that you'll just kind of have to scroll through and see which of my posts have spoiler tags with chapters in them.

Daggi: Rose wasn't treated fairly. Poor thing. And I feel bad for Michael, too. But it ain't over yet.

Anyone who's caught up, here's chapter #40 of Particles of Rage. ...bring a fan with you.

Spoiler:
Well....goddamn haha (The closest emoji to fire on here haha)
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Well....goddamn haha (The closest emoji to fire on here haha)
Hehehe. I know, I'm always disappointed by the lack of fire emojis here, too.

This will have to suffice:

Old 08-19-2019, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:

Spoiler:
Will read it in a bit.. latest tomorrow morning

icon by Daggi
Old 08-19-2019, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:
Thanks

Quote:

Aska ~ I think I read 5 chapters or so.. I think I still wait a bit, maybe she does make more updates
Last update was like 2 monts ago and she's not answer to the comments. Hope so she will, I hate to read something good and be left nowhere. Let you know if something change...
aśka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Will read it in a bit.. latest tomorrow morning
Ok, I'm excited.

Wrote another one last night.

Old 08-19-2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

you sure gave us a looot of details here

and one is for sure.. nobody will barge in or knock on doors there and the christianing was perfect..

what makes me wonder if Brian ever did that with one of his cars in the show

icon by Daggi
Old 08-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

When the mood strikes... They hadn't had a scene with that much..."detail" in a while.

And yeah, no - nobody would be dumb enough to interrupt THAT.

Sounds like you enjoyed.

Reply   Post New Thread