Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-29-2002, 04:20 PM
Absolute Fan

New interview [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
I really do like Toronto, but it's too friggin' cold.
If I hear one more of these wimpy cast members complain about 'the cold' I'll stick 'em in a freezer for a few hours. Typical misconception. The last couple of winters were some of the mildest ever. Get over it, people. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

reposting here, from Xof at Yahoo Groups:

"Thanks soooooooooo much to Anat for point this out.

Peter Paige appeared on an interview show called "On Being Gay" featured on the Consider This website. It's an hour long, and deals with ALLLLLL aspects of his life, career, philosophy and the show. I encourage - STRONGLY - for all fans of QAF to take the time to listen to this interview. Esp. interesting - is how being on QAF has effected his relationship with his family - how they responded to seeing him as naked, sexually active, how true to life it was.
http://www.brian-mcnaught.com/radio/

It's an hour long, available in Real Player and Window's Media Player. Includes part of his Provincetown speech. His humor and frankness is amazing!!!! Esp. he calls his own attitude at his first Pride event - as "c**ty."

Done August 7, 2002 on WOMR 92.1.

Oh, and on a side note - the interview under Peter's called "Gay Pride In Jerusalem" is a reallll education. If you took the time to sign the petition to keep QAF, and other shows on the air in Jerusalem - then this is an interview you may want to hear."

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Old 02-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

**wants Em's shirt**

hopes for season three:

less beige and brown in Em's wardrobe! for the love of cheese, bring back the orange plastic pants. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2003, 02:07 PM
EVY
Extreme Fan

Old 03-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

**shows Emmett Love**

rawr!

Old 04-09-2003, 02:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Next to Justin, Emmet is my favorite. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] his pure sweetness and how he's always excited about something. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The first post said he's starring in a new movie with Josh Charles? That's so cool, my old boss that I use to work for named Jeff, yeah, Josh is his brother [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2003, 06:06 AM
Total Fan

oh i love em hes adorable and a hell of a cutey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
one of my fav em epis is this one of the first season when he fell in love and a few minutes later they broke up *G*
hes so great!!!!
and why it means so much when we do.
Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow.
Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 06-16-2003, 12:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
<STRONG> </STRONG>
The cyber sex episode is one of my top favorites from season 1.

such a HOTT pic of him [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

if u want my money and you think I'm sexy...come on sugar let me know...

Old 06-16-2003, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the save Mel. We can't loose Peter again [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 06-16-2003, 03:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Shelly [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] No problemo, I dont get how people dont go nuts in this thread over him....I mean he is incredible as an actor and well, look at him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2003, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

He's adorable, I do love him, but I think most of us are into the bad boys [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Hence no play for Peter.

Old 06-17-2003, 12:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww I like the sweet type like Peter, I'd go for him before I'd go for say, Gale. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2003, 10:25 PM
New Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Emmett! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I think he was the first one I liked. The others grew on me, but with Emmett..it was like..instant! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He's so adorable.
Take it away I never had it anyway
Old 06-25-2003, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just watched my behind the scenes bonus features from the Season 2 dvd boxset and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Peter even more if it's possible, especially when he was at PRIDE and he keep teasing the crowd and lifting his shirt up and then he stops and goes "that's all u get." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

this is the type of guy that you could hug 10 times a day and still come back for more [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

awww I want to cry when I see that pic, poor hurt Em [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread