Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

it's a really pretty picture

I just realized that I'm over 5,000 posts

I know, it's like they didn't even care whatsoever that Mondays were important nights
Old 09-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

It is, Emilie is so pretty

Oh and I forgot to answer your question I'm working from 11.30am to 6pm today I'm trying to get ready, eat breakfast, catching up with LJ...all at the same time

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 09-04-2006, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

well at least you're good at multi-tasking

I'm about to go to bed since I have class tomorrow morning and I have reading to do anyway--damn 2nd week of school, and I'm already falling behind on my reading
Old 09-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Elite Fan

I'm the master of multitasking

aww that really sucks but I'm sure you can do it

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 09-04-2006, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

i think we all are

I'll be alright, I'll just read in between my classes tomorrow as well...have a good (or as good as you can) day at work, and I'll talk to you later
Old 09-04-2006, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys

I don't want to work tomorrow - I like doing nothing like this morning I've watched the first season of The Office UK and it was cool but erm I like the US one better...
Old 09-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm obsessed with the UK version so obsessed I did NOT want to watch the US one...

But I did and I laughed out loud.

But still UK one rocks for me. I even have a HUGE poster of Ricky Gervais on my bedroom door...it was one thing my ex-boyfriend hated about my room...hahaha...that when we were 'intimate' David Brent was watching over us...

Muahahaha...

iconcredit
Old 09-04-2006, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

OMG you have his poster?
I did laugh and yeah it was good but I like the US version better...
Old 09-04-2006, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Could someone please shot every mail man to the moon?! This is insane! I got home today to find a note in our mailbox that no one was at home at 12:25 p.m. and that we should please get our package from the post office! But it's not our post office right around the corner. Nooo! It's one that is about 45 minutes from here - by car! WTF?! Usually, they know that they should deliver every package to the office, which is right at the entrance of this private road! Are they that stupid?! Heh, wanna bet it's my RE DVD?!

And as if that's not enough, I have such a bad stomach ache right now, since I got so worked up earlier today! This new guy in my Maths class...GRRRR!!!! We came into the room and wanted to close the windows, because a) it was very stormy outside, b) it was pretty cold and c) the room is at the side of the building where this huge construction site is, so it was very loud. So, when we went to our table, which is right in front of that certain window, he yelled at us to leave that window open. I told him that he could open the window right beside his place and he started bitching at us! Seriously, I so wanted to hit him right then and there!

And to end this rant: My French teacher think it's funny to give us two tasks until tomorrow. Well, sorry that I had four classes today and lots of other homework to do. What does she think we are?! Machines without lives?!

Okay, I'm done...
Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

*gives you a hug since you really need one*

I won't comment on mail services coz I had every effed up case humanly possible when it comes to them - lost mail, wrong adresses, smashed packages...
You think it's your RE? I want mine too... Still no shipping email Is it Labor Day in Canada too?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

I think it's the RE DVD, since I'm only expecting two packages at the moment and I seriously doubt that it's the other one, since it's been six weeks since I've sent that one item back and they've promised me to send me the correct items right away, but I doubt that they are that fast and that an e-mail is in order! >.< Plus, I've gotten the e-mail on Friday, so when they are still taking two days to deliver, then it would be today.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

I really hope they'll send mine soon... I was counting on having it by the end of this week *sighs*
Old 09-04-2006, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe you will get it this week, too?!

o.O I don't know what to say...
Old 09-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I heard about it Poor kids...
Old 09-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor kids?! Steve Irwin died!

Seriously though, I really liked him, but he did lots of dangerous things, so it was kinda to be expected in a way...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread