Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2018, 06:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello everyone!!

I had a good weekend. I saw Wicked, which was amazing, I loved it!! And I also had the baptism of my friend's son which was nice.

Deborah--hope everything is okay and that you and your family are doing well
Old 07-16-2018, 08:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone! Addie ~ so glad you enjoyed Wicked~ it has so many great messages in it! Did you know the music beforehand?

Deborah, I hope your son is continuing to improve and feel better!! 💙

Claudia ~ sounds like the date went well~ yay!

My husband and I both work at schools and have the summer off together. This summer my son is home from his first year at college and my daughter is getting reading to begin her last year of high school. We took trips the last couple of summers so we stayed put this summer to save $. We’ve been playing games and watching movies together ~ I’m enjoying this bc I don’t know if we’ll all be together next summer.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

hey

Dlyn ~ that sounds like a nice vacation too, and with the kids growing up, you never know, you are right.. some day they want to go their own ways. and as long as you can find ways to spend time together and enjoy it doesn't matter where

Addie ~ I'm glad you enjoyed Wicked I only knew that it was about the wicked witch from wizzard of Oz before I saw it last year, and I loved it

how was everybodies start in the new week?

icon by Daggi
Old 07-16-2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I'm almost off to sleep
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-17-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi everybody

hope everybody is having a good day

I worked all day in the office, our lawnmower was here today and I had to clean out our trashbin today cause it smelled sooo yucky after it got emptied

it is still summery warm here and sunny, but almost everyday we have thunderstorms.. can't remember that this was happening ever before..

icon by Daggi
Old 07-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone!!

Dlyn--I knew the song about being popular and Defying Gravity!!

I'm home today instead of tomorrow. I'm going to go to the walk in clinic to check my eyes.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Everyone!

I'm still away...figuratively. I really appreciate all of your patience. You have no idea how much it means to me.

I love you guys!

BTW...Addie: I'm due for an eye exam as well. I know I need a new Rx, but everything keeps pushing the appointment to the side. On a positive note, I have an appointment with a primary care physician. I haven't had a true physical in many years and need to have a regular doctor. SOOO...that will be on August 1st.

Oh...Defying Gravity is an amazing song.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello

Deborah--hope all is well And that's good about the doctor. I checked my eyes and it's just allergies so I was given drops and pills.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi

seems we all start to look after ourselfs a bit. I'm having a doctorsappointment for a check up too tomorrow morning.. sometimes it just has to be done..

and guess what I have babyfishies

icon by Daggi
Old 07-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Awww baby fishies, that's so cute!!

I--have a date tonight. Eeeeeee
Old 07-19-2018, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Awww baby fishies, that's so cute!!

I--have a date tonight. Eeeeeee
You know that we are a curious bunch here you did it go?

icon by Daggi
Old 07-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Yup, but curiosity is fun!!

So--it wasn't too bad. I mean, super nice guy. A little nerdy and awkward but I mean, who isn't I'll be honest, I didn't necessarily feel the click or anything but it was also the first date so we'll see how it goes!!
Old 07-19-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

So later on Sunday evening after I came home from my date he texted me that he had felt disrespected because I hadn't thanked him for dinner (since he was paying). I apologized and stuff. We didn't text until yesterday when I texted him so we'll see if he ends up texting me either today or tomorrow.

Today I went out with my mom to Panera and Barnes and Noble. I also ran some errands and bought some things.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-19-2018, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Hey girls

So later on Sunday evening after I came home from my date he texted me that he had felt disrespected because I hadn't thanked him for dinner (since he was paying). I apologized and stuff. We didn't text until yesterday when I texted him so we'll see if he ends up texting me either today or tomorrow.

Today I went out with my mom to Panera and Barnes and Noble. I also ran some errands and bought some things.
what??? he felt "disrespected" because you didn't say thank you? sorry .. I don't think I would want a relationship with a man who says things like that.. I mean.. what will he say or do if you do something that is worse then a forgotten thank you.. ..

icon by Daggi
Old 07-20-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Hey girls

Sounds a little odd... nitpick-y and like he expects too much.

I swear, Panera Bread and Barnes and Noble are some of my most favorite places to be. Hope you and your mom had a nice time.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Closed Thread   Post New Thread