icon by Daggi
Old 09-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
good morning
Good Morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Hey girls I saw 4 clients total today 3 of them back to back
That's a lot of clients! YOu must have been exhausted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Is he back at college this week?

One of the advantages of never, ever wanting kids is that I never had to worry 'bout school when I left!
Yes, Adam moved back into his dorm on Friday.

I definitely respect people who choose not to have kids. It can be REALLY difficult at times.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Good day everyone.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey!

I'm in my daughters school right now, but will post when I get home.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMB .. not the best day I've ever had! Either my alarm didn't go off .. even though it was set .. or I slept through it .. but I woke up at 8.14 this morning!

Ah~mazingly, I was still at work within the hour but sans coffee and sans posting .. and it screwed with my whole day!

And it seems I infected my co~workers who now have my cold

On the good news front .. the girl I work with has asked the line manager to make me a semi~permanent member of the neurology dept .. aww!!

A couple of weeks ago another dept. that I would really love to work in, asked me if I'd be interested .. and I so wanted to do it, but it would have meant leaving my current dept. totally understaffed again .. and with only about 3 days notice .. and I couldn't do it to them!
Old 09-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was a little worried when I didn't see a good morning post from you.

Would you be able to move to the new department after giving your department more notice?
Old 09-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

All of my clients have shown up this week (just have one more for tomorrow) I like it
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I was a little worried when I didn't see a good morning post from you.

Would you be able to move to the new department after giving your department more notice?
TBH .. I love the girls here .. and they know about me, if you get my meaning .. and that happened in the funniest way so it was OK .. *snort* OMB you would not believe that conversation just over making coffee!! Talk about shared experiences!
Old 09-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So today at my site I bumped into an ex-supervisor (she wasn't my supervisor) that used to work at the home based agency I used to work at a few years ago. It's such a small world!
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
So today at my site I bumped into an ex-supervisor (she wasn't my supervisor) that used to work at the home based agency I used to work at a few years ago. It's such a small world!
I hope it was a good experience.

Quote:
TBH .. I love the girls here .. and they know about me, if you get my meaning .. and that happened in the funniest way so it was OK .. *snort* OMB you would not believe that conversation just over making coffee!! Talk about shared experiences!
That's nice that you have people to share with. It's important.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't recognize her at first but she recognized me and we talked about our not so good experience at that agency
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Good morning

icon by Daggi
Old 09-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey!

It's my niece's birthday today so I'll be later posting this evening! Have fun y'all.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys!

I think I caught Debs cold. I'm feeling pretty feverish and crappy.

Quote:
Hey!

It's my niece's birthday today so I'll be later posting this evening! Have fun y'all.

Is it Danielle's birthday?
Old 09-03-2015, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Oh poor you ,Deborah.

Oh I must be a really awful and selfish person, and so must be all my other neighbours.

We are 6 parties here in the house, and 5 of them must be the devils in person.. at least it seems so. I dared to put 8 nails in my wall yesterday evening, and believe me it was the first time in the whole 14 years I live here I did something like that after 9 o'clock... when I came home this evening from work, I found a note sticking at the door what disrespectful people we are in this house. Not only singing and humming in the morning before we go to work, or running down the stairs when our friends go home at midnight ( did I mention that all exept the one couple that made that note, is working full time) now we dare to do handymanwork till 10:30 in the night!! and my neighbour above me dares to hang a painting from Dali on the floor wall. shefound put a note on it where it says that the landlord can tell the renter to take down decorations... well she asked the landlord if she can hang it... oh and they hung houserules, wherever they found those, still written with a typewriter, wher they marked that making nois like hammering or drilling is only allowed between 8 am and 12 during the week and on weekends between 1 and 3 pm too.... what times are that?? thats times where everybody else is working!!

sorry for complaining, but at the moment I'm really considdering taking trumpetlessons and practice before work and before I go to bed...

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread