Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Hey you!

I'll swap the Enchiladas for some pancakes.

Hey.... Deal.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm off to sleep today has been fun but also tiring
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-17-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good Morning!

I have some errands to do this morning and will be back this afternoon. The only thing I have later today is tanning and trying on my clothes to make sure I'm coordinated on our trip.

We're leaving in 2 more days! Now I'm excited!

We're flying out to Puerto Rico at 7am on Saturday and will board the ship at 1pm. I only have one excursion planned for myself. I've always wanted to go Horseback Riding on the beach…and I am in Antigua!! So…IF I had a bucket list, this would be on it! …
Old 07-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Good morning everyone.

I woke up and took a nice bath before starting the day, and I feel refreshed...and clean!

Deborah.. Your trip is fast approaching, huh? Hope you have a great one and soak up some summer fun. Horseback riding sounds exhilarating ...never done it before.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-17-2014, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Morning All!

Deborah~You should be very excited This is a happy time for sure. Have fun with family. See the sites, eat good food. I'm a foodie so I would like to see a pic of the "Best Thing You Ate" on your trip. Please and thank you. Ok, I gotta run...

Denise I'm glad you're still here did I miss something? Well I've gotta run, much work to do and so little time. I'll be back later guys.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Victoria: I will definitely post a picture of all the food at dinner on the ship. There are so many of us foodie's on these cruises and we always make sure we have the same servers each night for dinner. They end up bringing us multiple appetizer, main courses and desserts. We ALWAYS end up with 3 desserts sitting in front of us. Imagine 20 people with 2-3 desserts each!

Denise: I love taking baths! I try to take one every night just to relax and read. Even if I have to stay up until midnight to take one.

EDIT: I gotta go…TTLY! :
Old 07-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I'm outta here for a couple of hours or so ~ hopefully to enjoy a few glasses of wine and lots of happy wedding talk!

Takes me away from the crap I have to deal with for a while!

Later!
Old 07-17-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Ok, I'm outta here for a couple of hours or so ~ hopefully to enjoy a few glasses of wine and lots of happy wedding talk!

Takes me away from the crap I have to deal with for a while!

Later!
Enjoy!
Old 07-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Enjoy!
I did! And what should have been a couple of hours turned into four and became a riot when the grooms to be turned up!

OMG, can you believe it ... my favourite groom, and second most beautiful person ever, is a fireman and they are having a vintage fire engine to take them and the "groomsmaids" (aww ) to the ceremony!
Old 07-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Hey girls

Hey yourself ! How's it going?
Old 07-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Victoria: I will definitely post a picture of all the food at dinner on the ship. There are so many of us foodie's on these cruises and we always make sure we have the same servers each night for dinner. They end up bringing us multiple appetizer, main courses and desserts. We ALWAYS end up with 3 desserts sitting in front of us. Imagine 20 people with 2-3 desserts each!

Denise: I love taking baths! I try to take one every night just to relax and read. Even if I have to stay up until midnight to take one.

EDIT: I gotta go…TTLY! :
Ok GREAT! Thank you! I'm not that big on cruise ship food..some of it is good...but .I much rather enjoy island food. So I'd be eager to hear the best & most delish dish you ate on the island too "Mon" I love...LOVE... the taste of the islands.

I know you have a busy night ahead of you, but if you have the time to make the time and can take the time......

I'm just now getting home from work so I'm going to prepare some dinner, take a shower and I'll be back. All this sounds so familiar.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey hun, you have always shared J&M with us, so how are they?
Old 07-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm good I'll be looking forward to all of that food in a couple of weeks myself!
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is just a tiny baby step for Florida, but a judge in the Florida Keys has ruled the Ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional! It's only one county, but it's a start for our backward state. Licenses may be issued as early as Tuesday!

Ruling allows same-sex marriages for Florida Keys

Last edited by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥; 07-17-2014 at 05:55 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread