Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If it was an accident... I think we all know how quickly these accidents can happen and that there is only one way out of it.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I can only hope Randy doesn't like chewing gum that much,lol.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, not only gum, but it could have been other things. Hair dresser accidents. Been there, done that.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

oh,I hope Randy takes good care of his hair,after all it's one of his beautiful assets...
Old 02-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

have you seen some of his previous hair dos? he's quite fond of changing his hair in ways we don't like
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*coughs*deadrat*coughd*
Old 02-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
have you seen some of his previous hair dos? he's quite fond of changing his hair in ways we don't like
I wonder if he does it to annoy us?
Old 02-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

um,I hope there isn't another crazy mohawk hiding under that cute green hood.I actualy love almost all his post qaf hair style except for the mohawk.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Most of the times he does have good hair
Old 02-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

my fav look of him is when he is in that convention in paris,and also on that pic with Tracey.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Vered - I think the picture you're referring to is the one from the thinking... screening which was just a couple of weeks before Paris. I would LOVE to know what his hair looked like right after Godot ended. He must have gotten if not a Pink Posse buzz cut, something very close to it. I think toward the end of the run his hair was just starting to grow out a little but they'd bleached (or overbleached) his hair so much, pretty much the only option was to cut it all off. Btw, my name is Stacey.

I think his hair probably looks pretty much like when I saw him a couple of weeks ago, it's just that he's wearing that band thing around his heat so his hair is all pulled back. By the looks of him, I have to wonder if he just crawled out of bed, threw some clothes on, brushed his teeth, ran a brush/comb through his hair, bundled up and stumbled out of the house.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

maybe he had a busy night the day before
Old 02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
maybe he had a busy night the day before
Could be...:p I'd heard he had been out of town (not L.A.) so it might be jetlag or maybe he went there straight from the airport, lol. Or just a busy night, lol.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:59 PM
New Fan

Hi Stacey. I'm sorry about all the LJ drama - another Randy fan mentioned something very similar - I hope everything and everyone calms down soon. She's so upset she's backing away from the fandom for a while which is a real pity. She's a strong Randy supporter and has meet him a few times and always shares her stories. I don't know her personally but I love her B/J fanfic - she's such an awesome writer! Well I hope that situation blows over soon. I'm a Brian/Justin fan first- Randy second and Gale a verrry close third (LOL) and your willingness to share your encounters with Randy is very much appreciated by me ( and I'm sure all the fandom)

Oh and BTH I'm Dawn - welcome abroad!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbrit4ever (View Post)
Hi Stacey. I'm sorry about all the LJ drama - another Randy fan mentioned something very similar - I hope everything and everyone calms down soon. She's so upset she's backing away from the fandom for a while which is a real pity. She's a strong Randy supporter and has meet him a few times and always shares her stories. I don't know her personally but I love her B/J fanfic - she's such an awesome writer! Well I hope that situation blows over soon. I'm a Brian/Justin fan first- Randy second and Gale a verrry close third (LOL) and your willingness to share your encounters with Randy is very much appreciated by me ( and I'm sure all the fandom)

Oh and BTH I'm Dawn - welcome abroad!
Hi Dawn! Actually the person you refer to is the other person involved in this particular drama, lol. I'm the Stacey she was referring to in some of her posts and comments. :p

The drama is done for me. I'm still involved in my little bubble of fandom but I'm not posting on any LJ fan comms anymore aside from my own Randy comm.

Last edited by AgeOfAquarius; 02-16-2010 at 06:04 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread