Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
rumors have swirled that he might not ever return to Housewives
please let those rumors be true
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just kinda shocked myself I'm watching 4.10 and I swear in the sex scene in the beginning, when Brian can't do it, you can see Gale in all of his glory, if you know what I mean I never noticed it on my poor quality episodes, but on the DVD I swear you can see it, a quite clear shot I'd post a cap but I guess it's not allowed
Old 01-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you can always post it on lj
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought about that, but I have underage people in my friends list, so I think it's better I don't but it's a nice view
Old 01-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

very nice view
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

^

back to 4.10, I absolutely adore the scene where Brian tells Debbie he has cancer. I love how she gets all motherly immediately. And I love he calls her mother. Some of my favorite Brian's scenes are definitely with Debbie.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, the TV Guide article...It's good to hear he seems to be doing ok. As for him coming back to DHW, I'd love if he comes back or takes on another TV project. I'd just hate to see him disappear again.

Sara: *giggles* I totally love your icon! That's THE best blooper from season 5.

lexi: You wicked woman. Now I have to go and re-watch that scene in slow motion.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I just kinda shocked myself I'm watching 4.10 and I swear in the sex scene in the beginning, when Brian can't do it, you can see Gale in all of his glory, if you know what I mean I never noticed it on my poor quality episodes, but on the DVD I swear you can see it, a quite clear shot I'd post a cap but I guess it's not allowed
I noticed
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 01-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngiePJBeliever (View Post)
lexi: You wicked woman. Now I have to go and re-watch that scene in slow motion.

no seriously, he should be on a cable show!! i'd keel over twice if it were mad men... maybe something on fx or tnt
Old 01-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I kinda hope he doesn't come back to DH now. It seems to me it would just be to kind of "parade" him, meaning it doesn't seem like he would be having any storyline. I believe he was going to have a role in the mistery, since he witnessed that crazy guy (I don't even remember names anymore) leaving the room, but that obviously changed with his accident and I think now he doesn't have any role on the show. Maybe it would be better for him to move on to the next job. I don't want him to just be there for Susan to have a hot guy. It was ok for a few episodes, as an introduction while waiting for him to get a more active role during the season, but that's not gonna happen now.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. It's not like his character had anything interesting going on for him to begin with, and making him the yet another obstacle for Susan and Mike means seriously overdoing the already idiotic ideas on how to torn a TV couple apart. I don't want him to be a part of this. I just really want him to get a more challenging job.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't knwon what i feel really.
I love DH and did before gale came ther...i knwon i'm probly the only one here really watsh dh and by that i mean i still be watshing even if gale wasn't in it. So i'm not sure if i want him in or out.
But with that the jackson part isn't enought challing as it is now...so either way have something real happend or let jackson goo. But please do it in a good way.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 01-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
making him the yet another obstacle for Susan and Mike means seriously overdoing the already idiotic ideas on how to torn a TV couple apart.
it's also an insult to Gale's talent. He's way too good to be just an obstacle on some other characters' relationship.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

true
He really is super talted

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 01-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
it's also an insult to Gale's talent. He's way too good to be just an obstacle on some other characters' relationship.
Amen. As you know I was totally excited at the beginning, and was hopeful about it all, but now, with everything that happened, and as you said, the role that would be expecting him, I really would prefer it if they let him move on. It's an insult to Gale and his immense talent. He is not JUST another pretty face like some other actors who had that role on the show. It's just not gratifying, and he deserves much better. Having said that, I'm sure he'll do what's best for him. I'm content if he's better and he's "the Gale we know and love".

Oh Manu, thankyou so much. I think YT is not gonna cut it now, does it?

Last edited by ~*Chrissie*~; 01-09-2009 at 10:41 AM
Old 01-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Imzadi

Quote:
He is not JUST another pretty face like some other actors who had that role on the show.
I couldn´t agree more! Sadly that´s all he has been cast for. I´m sure Gale knew that though. Therefore I will accept it, if he wants to stay on DH and is given the chance to do so.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread