Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hehe weird? like what
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, you had to bring that up eh? Well the "so what" part is the fear I have of him being followed or harassed in some way by a crazy fan...other than that it's ok

Aww! What I wouldn't give to have real life friends who I can talk to about Gale and who share my love for him...ooh the pen mark of 'Gale' I wrote on top of my nail polished left thumb still hasn't faded yet and I did show my friend so that was one mention of him by me this week (I'm )

Care to elaborate on these particular convos?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me?! No, that convo actually happened with a friend in one of my classes.

I usually just start talking and don't even care if the other person knows who Gale is or not. Yeah, I can be like that quite often. Or something very subtle like me really having to do something at the one computer at our office and I accidentally open a picture of Gale on the CD I've put in the computer, because I had to print something out. Naturally, our new employee had to ask who that is.

Hm, I can't think of all of them right now, but I'll remember to write them down the next time.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

pimping gale? kate
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, okay

You do? Aww that's so friggin adorable though, Kate! I'm sure you did a good job explaining to her, then

I look forward to your future Gale stories

[ETA] Claudia!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I look forward to them too
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do what I can to make him more famous! Well, okay, maybe not that famous... But hey, when I saw him here in Berlin, I've talked to another employee about it and mentioned his name. Imagine my surprise when he said that he knows that name, but doesn't really remember from where.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Some recognition, I get it That's so funny the employee recognized his name
Old 03-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you think he watches qaf?
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

That could be a possibility! Or maybe he saw his name in the paper? Kate, did they happen to mention his name in some article over there after the Berlin sighting? *lol*

He IS most known for QaF though...
Old 03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there. I just wandered over from my usual board to check out what you guys had going on for Brian and Justin and so far I've only seen Gale's thread but I just wanted to say, holy crap that man is ****ing hot. Nice front post. Really. Good work. Whoever did that. You've inspired me to fix up my main ship's front post. We're totally slacking apparently. Oh, yeah and the glistening chest pic got me all sweaty and tingly so thank you for that. Goodnight.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hi and welcome

gale is hot
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
hi and welcome

gale is hot

Thank you. Oh, and I love your avi. God, I miss this show. I watched every epi back when and of course Brian/Justin was the draw (plus, I adored Emmitt) and I was heartbroken at the ending but then my other ship pulled the same crap on me and ugh, why do I always pick heartbreaking ships. *pounds head against keyboard* Sorry. Anyway, thank you for the welcome.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey I'm a little late on the introduction but I'd like to welcome you too It's nice to see you around!

I agree with you Gale is hot And he has the best body ever...

Is there a ship that doesn't have some heartbreak in their relationship? If so, let me know. I have yet to come across one that doesn't have it.

Anyway I know it's not my place since I am no mod (not of here anyway) but, this is the Gale thread If you want to speak of B/J you are welcome to do so in their thread Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

gale is talented and hot
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread