Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

both things
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh just wanted to say - I don't know if there are other Aussies here - BUT The Unit starts today at 9:30pm on Channel 7. And in 7 weeks Gale guest stars. And then again 2 or 3 weeks after that.

iconcredit
Old 10-11-2006, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
Enjoy the icon Teena!

I've read about this EB campaign some time ago on imdb I think... Frankly I'm not sure if it makes any difference... But I definitely want to see the movie
thanks a lot, do.

well, it might not make a difference but i'm still going to send an e-mail so that it can be released in the US theaters. i know it doesn't affect us in asia & in europe but it would be for the cast & the crew. but i do hope it does come out in dvd soon so we can all see it as well.

kat, isn't it great that we have the same av?

Old 10-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

But it wouldn't change that much - it would still be screened in small artsy theatres.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*sighs* Okay, you wanna read the newest thing that someone said about Gale?
I'll just use spoiler tags, in case you don't wanna read it.

Spoiler:

What can I say about this without sounding too annoyed or pissed off?!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well of course he doesn't want to talk about it he's moving on.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, I really wanna know who these Vanished sources are, 'cause I can't picture Gale being a "diva" on set. Sure, I don't know him personally, but I've heard and read a lot and no one has ever said this, so I think that this comes from people who don't like him for whatever reason, though I'm kinda sure that it has to do with his part in QaF. >.<
Old 10-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
well of course he doesn't want to talk about it he's moving on.
yup!
Brian: Even if it was Ridiculously Romantic.
GALE FAN AND PROUD OF IT
Old 10-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Oh come on we're talking about a guy who absolutely hates being interviewed, who's incredibly uncomfortable and shy with this and also why the hell should he comment on this?! It'd be too childish and too easy to target him as bitter and wanting a revange or something And diva?! Ok some of us have seen Gale behind the scenes in more private materials - he's anything but that! And I'm sure Ausiello has great sources on set. All from Fox
Old 10-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

besides he has the right to decline an interview and that doesn't make him a diva it just makes him a private person.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just can't imagine Gale being a diva.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
And I'm sure Ausiello has great sources on set. All from Fox
Hehe! That is exactly what I was thinking!! Great minds think alike.

And, granted, I would associate a lot of different words with one Gale Harold, but trust me, "Diva" would NOT be one of them.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah diva isn't something I associate with him
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i wanna know who those vanished sources are too cos i wanna them for spreading those lies. why would gale act like a “diva”? he would never do that and i thank josh berman for defending gale and saying only good things about him. that was pretty decent of him. anyway, i’m sure gale doesn’t give a hoot about those people who are perpetuating those rumors cos they are so not worth his time.

Old 10-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

I actually thought Berman's way of "defending" Gale was more to spread the badmouthing than actually defending Gale. Because honestly when you've only heard some obscur rumors on the subject you take it less seriously than when a producer takes a stand on the mentioned rumors ergo more confirms their existence and possible particule of truth. Berman isn't ranked high on my list - this guy is just full of bs so I wouldn't believe a single thing he's saying and if he says something positive than it's even more suspiscious.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread